Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Kunal Chopra to be butchered again? (Page 3)

amarjyoti Senior Member
amarjyoti
amarjyoti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
well said yaar,hum bhi yahi chata hai ki nari shakti dikhaya

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well i don't see a nari-shakti crap coming up...i only see SiNal professional track together coming up...kunal left law becos of siddhi...siddhi wants to rectify for the mistake she had done...her first step is to bring back kunal in law world...i don't think its nari-shakti...she is just being kunal's support as a wife...

a very long time we have craving for SiNal working together as lawyers and opening a law firm together and abhay's company is the first step towards the goal...

as for SiNal love-hate relationship...they never fall out in love to actually hate each other...they are just hurt and heartbroken to know that both of them have moved on with their lives...they will play this love-hate game to show off that they don't affect each other...but actually they do affect each other...

its a new love story of SiNal that we will enjoy...don't confuse yourself with nari-shakti seva...

and also once kunal will know the truth of richa aunty...he will expose her...i am very sure abt it as he needs to prove siddhi innocent...i am just waiting for the day when he gets a clue of the foul play...

The reason why I feel this is nari-shakti is because of the precap scene, where Siddhi decides to find out why Kunal sold his medal (since he shud be rich considering he is married to Richa and practising law)..

Why is it that only Siddhi decides? Why does Kunal not decide to find out about Siddhi.. I know she has been in jail all of 9 years but he should also do some investigation. I presumed that the leap was taken to get KC back to the centerstage but it appears that we are back to square one

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annachitsssFariyalrainbowgirl-Hima-

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
The reason why I feel this is nari-shakti is because of the precap scene, where Siddhi decides to find out why Kunal sold his medal (since he shud be rich considering he is married to Richa and practising law)..

Why is it that only Siddhi decides? Why does Kunal not decide to find out about Siddhi.. I know she has been in jail all of 9 years but he should also do some investigation. I presumed that the leap was taken to get KC back to the centerstage but it appears that we are back to square one
[/QUOTE]

That is what i want to know Shweta, for once why can't it be kunal who has a self talk? wudn't he be thinking on the lines, how,why and how come siddhi is out of jail and friends with Abhay that she became the chief guest of dance competition and is now the legal head of such a big company? isn't this how a brilliant lawyer or for that matter a lame one with a decent law degree thinks Angry all these questions will eventually lead kunal to 9yrs ago and what happened Dead 

This is the only way CVs can make up for all the butchering they've done to kunal to make him likable again. But no, we get to see an attitude wala kunal giving dhamkee to siddhi and probably being klueless again till siddhi mata takes the reins of kunal's life to set it right Angry why did they have to take a leap and broadcast that this will be a new phase in kunal's life if they had to show the same s**t different day Dead

Edited by rainbowgirl - 07 September 2012 at 1:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsss-Hima-HitchHiker_norzar

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the promo yet.. someone pl. post the link of the damn promo that is confusing the hell out of meAngry

I was positive about the upcoming track but after reading all your views on the matter, I have resigned to believing that yes, a negative revenge track may be what will be put up in front of us!! Why can't Kunal suspect what happened with Siddhi for once? Very good question and I can only say because Kunal has already 'investigated' about siddhi with some random guy outside the competition arena who knows nothing about anythingDead, may be cvs thought it was siddhi's turn to 'investigate'LOL But I hope she fails in her investigation and shuts up and sits quietly so that the next turn to 'investigate' will be Kunal'sConfused LOL Better luck Kunal for the next round of 'investigations'!

Guys! I am so confused, I don't know what I am saying! But on a serious note, I think Siddhi will not know the truth about the witch and AC. All that will come later and also be done by Kunal and Seema. For now, I want to think that Kunal is only hiding behind his akad so that his true feelings for his dear wife do not come forward. And also want to believe that by working together, they will develop a new trust and friendship which will only add on to the already existing love. I am hoping for a positive track but then these CVs are very much capable of crashing all my hopesOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsssrainbowgirlnorzar

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I will hope for positivity.. No point in preempting negative things that may not even happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

I will hope for positivity.. No point in preempting negative things that may not even happen
Keep up the spiritBig smile!

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
2d epi may give some hints.
But i dnt think siddhi wil reach the truth so easily -the witch wil surely intervene or may b anyothr twist which wil hold her mu.
Abt kc -i dnt know what to say.Bcs the way they butchered him i fail to relate to his emotions. Looks so fake.What holds me is Sameer's superb acting.
Hope kc's faithless love for his wife does nt cnvert into hatred.
Im totally cnfused with the promo.

chitsssrainbowgirl-Hima-norzar

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I have not seen the promo yet but by reading some of the comments I think there is no need to watch it for it sounds like Siddhi will take over and run Kunal's life once again. And we had to wait 9 years to see a repeat of pre leap all over again?
CVs for god sake , stop this nonsense and show for once Kunal inquisitive enough to carry out his own investigation before Siddhi beats him to it.
We have seen enough of her sacrifice which did no one any good but kept everyone pretty much stuck where they were before.
At least this time, please for crying out loud, let Kunal take control of the reins and let him be the one to unfold the crime . Let him find out on his own what Richa did with Siddhi , how she played and destroyed their lives. Its time for Kunal to expose Richa. Not the other way around.
Thanks CVs for bringing SINAL in a single frame but please give Kunal the due respect and credit that has been lacking in preleap to unfold the injustice done to him and Siddhi by Richa, the mastermind demon and devil .
Siddhi finding the truth, helping Kunal , sacrifices once again will not be tolerated. Its Kunal time to rock and roll. Dont take that away from him once again. If Siddhi heroine is back,then its goodbye for Parichay once again. I had enough of it for the last 1 and half years. Dont need further dosages.  

Enough of butchering KC time and again. Post leaps story to move forward, don't keep rewinding. Dont want to see Siddhi taking centre stage again as much as I like her. Its Kunal's turn,. Make use of the gold medalist to do some work . Glorify him insted of butchering him beyong recognition!

chitsssrainbowgirl-Hima-HitchHiker_

Go to top