Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Kunal Chopra to be butchered again? (Page 2)

annie_mckinnen Senior Member
annie_mckinnen
annie_mckinnen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Chits haven't watched the promo yet but the sound of it is only putting me off...i was relived to see tonight's episode but looks like CVs don't want to keep their audience happy Dead. They have to spin some crap to put off the viewers. Confused  deliver the new parichay Angrywe don't want old wine in new bottle paricahy Angry 

I am not freakin putting up with rescue ranger Siddhi mata and Klueless kunal showing khali peeli attitude and not doing anything substantial Angry

@Bold Ramya they didn't even bother with a new bottle. They just rinsed the old one out Angry

Seriously no more mahaan/haloed/rescue ranger Siddhi Croft Dead and good for nothing Kunal. I mean hadd hoti hai.Angry NO ONE, no man woman or child can be this uselessDead What lame story are they trying to sell us? Kunal has to redeem himself in our eyes for this story to move forward and for that he has to work, expose R, find out the truth about what Sid did, be sorry for it and woo Sid back. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annaarabicachitsssMalarkodiAnkitaKaranrainbowgirl-Rojaa--BhaviHitchHiker_

nashil IF-Dazzler
nashil
nashil

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well i don't see a nari-shakti crap coming up...i only see SiNal professional track together coming up...kunal left law becos of siddhi...siddhi wants to rectify for the mistake she had done...her first step is to bring back kunal in law world...i don't think its nari-shakti...she is just being kunal's support as a wife...

a very long time we have craving for SiNal working together as lawyers and opening a law firm together and abhay's company is the first step towards the goal...

as for SiNal love-hate relationship...they never fall out in love to actually hate each other...they are just hurt and heartbroken to know that both of them have moved on with their lives...they will play this love-hate game to show off that they don't affect each other...but actually they do affect each other...

its a new love story of SiNal that we will enjoy...don't confuse yourself with nari-shakti seva...

and also once kunal will know the truth of richa aunty...he will expose her...i am very sure abt it as he needs to prove siddhi innocent...i am just waiting for the day when he gets a clue of the foul play...

well said mages ...

i'll like to answer in points
here i presume your 1 paragraph to be one point

exactly here nari shakti its not the case... its simple sinal reunion track -sinal professional track..
and i too agree here i want siddhi to support kunal the way she did last time ...
during initial batliwala job time ...

my answer to point 2 yeah its long were we wanted kunal and siddhi to start there own firm and sinal being rich ... so we can say its nayee shuruvaat to this ...

3 point exactly sinal can never hate each other here both are in deep love but right now just to pretend that both are happy with the current situation both will hurt each other unknowingly ... and also hurt themselves by there action of being happy ...

4 we are here for 2 time love story of sinal ...
don't think negative guys

5 and remember saachi kitni bhi chupai jaati hai ek na ek din saamne aahi jaati hai ...
and also you all we'll love the way kunal will handle richa and also when the whole richa crap ka pardafash hoga this time i don't think he'll spare richa ... and i am sure we'll enjoy it like anything ...
we'll watch it again and again ...SmileSmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73arabicaAnkitaKaran

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

I don't understand this. From reading some of the posts here tonight, I take it that Siddhi is going to come upon the truth about Kunal's halat, which in effect boils down to some version of the previous storyConfused
Siddhi + truth about KC's halat = nari shakti = clueless/obtuse gold medalist.
Sounds familiar?Confused

But why? Wasn't the leap meant to take the story forward? Since when does one need to rewind to the start in order to move ahead? Why won't they allow Kunal to take over the reins even now?

Leap was a Big DHOKA for viewers, After Leap the story started exactly how the show started.. and now the Track will continue... Sinal Fights and Kunal's misunderstands and then Friendship and then Marriage and then 2 More Twins and then Leap...ClapClapClap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

holeesmokesarabicaFariyalnancy1996MalarkodirainbowgirlAnkitaKaranSV_20-Rojaa--BhaviHitchHiker_

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
@Bold Ramya they didn't even bother with a new bottle. They just rinsed the old one out...

It does not Look like they even Rinsed it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenarabicarainbowgirlAnkitaKaranHitchHiker_-Bhavi

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Mission CVs is to Destroy Kunal's DNA

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicarainbowgirlAnkitaKaranHitchHiker_

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Mission CVs is to Destroy Kunal's DNA

And that, Salman will benefit humanity, for the world will be a better place then...the one intelligent thing the cvs will doLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicanancy1996AnkitaKaranTheBhairainbowgirl-Bhavi

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
hi

i swear if they butcher him any more, i am not going to stick around anymore, even if sinal are in same frame. no more wasting time from my side and i am sure the trps will be back to 2.1 if not below,  if they yet again going through the mahaan/looser combo track again 

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicarainbowgirlAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
i dont think they will butcher him, Kunal is the sort of person who hides his hurt behind a shield of nafrat. But he will not take revenge or hurt siddhi. He is just protecting himself by showing nafrat outwardly

Go to top