Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Fariyal

I don't understand this. From reading some of the posts here tonight, I take it that Siddhi is going to come upon the truth about Kunal's halat, which in effect boils down to some version of the previous storyπŸ˜•
Siddhi + truth about KC's halat = nari shakti = clueless/obtuse gold medalist.
Sounds familiar?πŸ˜•

But why? Wasn't the leap meant to take the story forward? Since when does one need to rewind to the start in order to move ahead? Why won't they allow Kunal to take over the reins even now?

Leap was a Big DHOKA for viewers, After Leap the story started exactly how the show started.. and now the Track will continue... Sinal Fights and Kunal's misunderstands and then Friendship and then Marriage and then 2 More Twins and then Leap...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
TheBhai thumbnail
@Bold Ramya they didn't even bother with a new bottle. They just rinsed the old one out...

It does not Look like they even Rinsed it
TheBhai thumbnail
Mission CVs is to Destroy Kunal's DNA
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snmalik4

Mission CVs is to Destroy Kunal's DNA

And that, Salman will benefit humanity, for the world will be a better place then...the one intelligent thing the cvs will doπŸ˜†
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i swear if they butcher him any more, i am not going to stick around anymore, even if sinal are in same frame. no more wasting time from my side and i am sure the trps will be back to 2.1 if not below,  if they yet again going through the mahaan/looser combo track again 

norzar
paradigm thumbnail
i dont think they will butcher him, Kunal is the sort of person who hides his hurt behind a shield of nafrat. But he will not take revenge or hurt siddhi. He is just protecting himself by showing nafrat outwardly
amarjyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well said yaar,hum bhi yahi chata hai ki nari shakti dikhaya
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

well i don't see a nari-shakti crap coming up...i only see SiNal professional track together coming up...kunal left law becos of siddhi...siddhi wants to rectify for the mistake she had done...her first step is to bring back kunal in law world...i don't think its nari-shakti...she is just being kunal's support as a wife...

a very long time we have craving for SiNal working together as lawyers and opening a law firm together and abhay's company is the first step towards the goal...

as for SiNal love-hate relationship...they never fall out in love to actually hate each other...they are just hurt and heartbroken to know that both of them have moved on with their lives...they will play this love-hate game to show off that they don't affect each other...but actually they do affect each other...

its a new love story of SiNal that we will enjoy...don't confuse yourself with nari-shakti seva...

and also once kunal will know the truth of richa aunty...he will expose her...i am very sure abt it as he needs to prove siddhi innocent...i am just waiting for the day when he gets a clue of the foul play...

The reason why I feel this is nari-shakti is because of the precap scene, where Siddhi decides to find out why Kunal sold his medal (since he shud be rich considering he is married to Richa and practising law)..

Why is it that only Siddhi decides? Why does Kunal not decide to find out about Siddhi.. I know she has been in jail all of 9 years but he should also do some investigation. I presumed that the leap was taken to get KC back to the centerstage but it appears that we are back to square one
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The reason why I feel this is nari-shakti is because of the precap scene, where Siddhi decides to find out why Kunal sold his medal (since he shud be rich considering he is married to Richa and practising law)..

Why is it that only Siddhi decides? Why does Kunal not decide to find out about Siddhi.. I know she has been in jail all of 9 years but he should also do some investigation. I presumed that the leap was taken to get KC back to the centerstage but it appears that we are back to square one
[/QUOTE]

That is what i want to know Shweta, for once why can't it be kunal who has a self talk? wudn't he be thinking on the lines, how,why and how come siddhi is out of jail and friends with Abhay that she became the chief guest of dance competition and is now the legal head of such a big company? isn't this how a brilliant lawyer or for that matter a lame one with a decent law degree thinks πŸ˜‘ all these questions will eventually lead kunal to 9yrs ago and what happened πŸ€’ 

This is the only way CVs can make up for all the butchering they've done to kunal to make him likable again. But no, we get to see an attitude wala kunal giving dhamkee to siddhi and probably being klueless again till siddhi mata takes the reins of kunal's life to set it right πŸ˜‘ why did they have to take a leap and broadcast that this will be a new phase in kunal's life if they had to show the same s**t different day πŸ€’
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the promo yet.. someone pl. post the link of the damn promo that is confusing the hell out of me😑

I was positive about the upcoming track but after reading all your views on the matter, I have resigned to believing that yes, a negative revenge track may be what will be put up in front of us!! Why can't Kunal suspect what happened with Siddhi for once? Very good question and I can only say because Kunal has already 'investigated' about siddhi with some random guy outside the competition arena who knows nothing about anything🀒, may be cvs thought it was siddhi's turn to 'investigate'πŸ˜† But I hope she fails in her investigation and shuts up and sits quietly so that the next turn to 'investigate' will be Kunal'sπŸ˜• πŸ˜† Better luck Kunal for the next round of 'investigations'!

Guys! I am so confused, I don't know what I am saying! But on a serious note, I think Siddhi will not know the truth about the witch and AC. All that will come later and also be done by Kunal and Seema. For now, I want to think that Kunal is only hiding behind his akad so that his true feelings for his dear wife do not come forward. And also want to believe that by working together, they will develop a new trust and friendship which will only add on to the already existing love. I am hoping for a positive track but then these CVs are very much capable of crashing all my hopes