India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal Chopra to be butchered again?

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Saw the new promo the BG score says 'pyaar tha jis rishte ka neev kya ab nafrat banegi iski wajood'AngryOuch And then Kunal Chopra says 'Tum chaho bhi toh mein yeh job nahin chodunga, jo kar sakti ho kar lo', while Siddhi looks like a scared puppy!OuchDead

Looks like Mahaan Siddhi to save the clueless Kunal!Angry How can they butcher him so , its just not fair that they bring in nari-shakti yet again!AngryDead

Why can't they for once show Kunal save the day , why does it always have to be Siddhi?Angry

Edited by chitsss - 06 September 2012 at 11:55am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73naz1312annie_mckinnenamarjyotiarabicaamul_knGayathri_MSKFariyalSilambuparadigm--AiSha--nancy1996Malarkodi-Hima-AnkitaKaranSV_20rainbowgirl-Rojaa-RishrabhnorzarHitchHiker_-Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Saw the new promo the BG score says 'pyaar tha jis rishte ka neev kya ab nafrat banegi iski wajood'AngryOuch And then Kunal Chopra says 'Tum chaho bhi toh mein yeh job nahin chodunga, jo kar sakti ho kar lo', while Siddhi looks like a scared puppy!OuchDead

Looks like Mahaan Siddhi to save the clueless Kunal!Angry How can they butcher him so , its just not fair that they bring in nari-shakti yet again!AngryDead

Why can't they for once show Kunal save the day , why does it always have to be Siddhi?Angry

First of all  the tag line does not make sense. I thought samjota was the neev of this rishta. Pyaar just came along. CVS keep forgetting again and again what they are showingConfused.

Edited by BHAVI1972 - 06 September 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicachitsssFariyalnancy1996AnkitaKaranrainbowgirl-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I don't understand this. From reading some of the posts here tonight, I take it that Siddhi is going to come upon the truth about Kunal's halat, which in effect boils down to some version of the previous storyConfused
Siddhi + truth about KC's halat = nari shakti = clueless/obtuse gold medalist.
Sounds familiar?Confused

But why? Wasn't the leap meant to take the story forward? Since when does one need to rewind to the start in order to move ahead? Why won't they allow Kunal to take over the reins even now?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicachitsssparadigmrainbowgirlAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-HitchHiker_-Rani-Bhavi

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

I don't understand this. From reading some of the posts here tonight, I take it that Siddhi is going to come upon the truth about Kunal's halat, which in effect boils down to some version of the previous storyConfused
Siddhi + truth about KC's halat = nari shakti = clueless/obtuse gold medalist.
Sounds familiar?Confused

But why? Wasn't the leap meant to take the story forward? Since when does one need to rewind to the start in order to move ahead? Why won't they allow Kunal to take over the reins even now?

Why did they advertise it to be Kual's Chopra reins at the first place If the poor guy had to be a pawn in the hands of two ladies Richa and SiddhiConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BhaviHitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
well i don't see a nari-shakti crap coming up...i only see SiNal professional track together coming up...kunal left law becos of siddhi...siddhi wants to rectify for the mistake she had done...her first step is to bring back kunal in law world...i don't think its nari-shakti...she is just being kunal's support as a wife...

a very long time we have craving for SiNal working together as lawyers and opening a law firm together and abhay's company is the first step towards the goal...

as for SiNal love-hate relationship...they never fall out in love to actually hate each other...they are just hurt and heartbroken to know that both of them have moved on with their lives...they will play this love-hate game to show off that they don't affect each other...but actually they do affect each other...

its a new love story of SiNal that we will enjoy...don't confuse yourself with nari-shakti seva...

and also once kunal will know the truth of richa aunty...he will expose her...i am very sure abt it as he needs to prove siddhi innocent...i am just waiting for the day when he gets a clue of the foul play...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73mytriarabicaMalarkodinancy1996paradigmSV_20AnkitaKaranAkkiLuvsCOLORS

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by chitsss

First of all  the tag line does not make sense. I thought samjota was the neev of this rishta. Pyaar just came along. CVS keep forgetting again and again what they are showingConfused.

@ red.. I have my doubts about that... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran-BhaviHitchHiker_

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Chits haven't watched the promo yet but the sound of it is only putting me off...i was relived to see tonight's episode but looks like CVs don't want to keep their audience happy Dead. They have to spin some crap to put off the viewers. Confused  deliver the new parichay Angrywe don't want old wine in new bottle paricahy Angry 

I am not freakin putting up with rescue ranger Siddhi mata and Klueless kunal showing khali peeli attitude and not doing anything substantial Angry

arabicaAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Why nafrat aftr 9yrs of exile?
So ridiculous.
Hope this promo misleading.

arabicaAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

Go to top