Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

6th Sept: WU :Hai Hai Mirchi..Nidhi ko lagi Mirchi (Page 6)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 6769

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

TFS Tanu and Deba

Where did the gangster angle come into a mature love story...and why has this love story turned so immature...

but amidst all of this, could not help but connect with what Ashutosh said...that their love has reduced them to this...and that their love itself has reduced to this...sad but true...love makes the most sensible and mature of us turn into absolute imbeciles...

 Nidhi is heading for trouble on both fronts...if this gangster angle is true, then she is getting unnecessarily involved there too...and by setting up Ahana for Ashutosh, she is messing up things there too...


Is this what KPji meant when he said she is going to mix up personal and professional and end up gettiing hurt...

She is 24 and not 14...I wish KPji remembered that...


I think Ashutosh is going to send mixed signals to that girl...be strict with her in private and then act friendly in front of Nidhi...

Maybe, Nidhi will do the same too...

But in the process of irritating each other, they may well end up hurting two innocent people;...

After today, I feel more sympathy for Amar and Ahana...if indeed they are proceeding to fall in love...because neither deserves to be treated as pawns...

I hope that is not the way this is going...am hoping to be pleasantly surprised...

Hope KPji sees sense soon...otherwise Ashutosh and Nidhi are not going to see sense!

You know Sujatha, I thought the same when I mentioned that Ahana seems too impressionable... We don't want her to get heartbroken and take extreme steps...

Somehow... Nidhi now reminded me of Mallu in the earlier episodes... It seems Nidhi is doing similar things to irritate Ashu that Mallu did to get Nidhi in his bad books...

Wonder if it is KP's way of saying that the world if round!!


that is a very interesting point, Divya...Nidhi turning into Mallika...maybe that is the point of all this still...Mallika's redemption when Nidhi realizes she is no bettter than Mallika...of course without the killer instincts LOL


Edited by Sujatha.rao - 06 September 2012 at 1:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSSA777fanktlkkoyelbasu

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 16356

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

thanks for ashu's caps deba !





The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtihilarious44debaparna77

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 6769

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by ssktlk

About Amar falling in love with Nidhi, its possible, but for Ahana, it seems infatuation, she seems just smitten by Ashu's looks and it won't go deeper as I presume. my pov.


How do you deduce that, Sanya...does Amar as a character seem to be capable of more depth to you...or is it the fact that women are smarter than men?

Sujatha, from the convo between Amar and his brother, and when he said their mom would be happy, somehow made me feel Amar could get real feelings for Nidhi, but for Ahana, it seems superficial, or maybe the girl playing Ahana is not convincing in her role, for me to think so. I could be wrong.


His deliberate needling of Ashutosh over Nidhi makes me think otherwise...I don't think somehow this track is headed towards any serious angst!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303anurtissktlkSSA777hilarious44

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 16356

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by ssktlk

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by ssktlk

About Amar falling in love with Nidhi, its possible, but for Ahana, it seems infatuation, she seems just smitten by Ashu's looks and it won't go deeper as I presume. my pov.


How do you deduce that, Sanya...does Amar as a character seem to be capable of more depth to you...or is it the fact that women are smarter than men?

Sujatha, from the convo between Amar and his brother, and when he said their mom would be happy, somehow made me feel Amar could get real feelings for Nidhi, but for Ahana, it seems superficial, or maybe the girl playing Ahana is not convincing in her role, for me to think so. I could be wrong.


His deliberate needling of Ashutosh over Nidhi makes me think otherwise...I don't think somehow this track is headed towards any serious angst!

i have a thought .may be iam wrong..
i think amar doesnt believe that nidhi is actually married ..coz he dint tell his bro ...and i think he is gonna fall for nidhi ..bro would kidnap nidhi ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSSA777hilarious44koyelbasu

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Joined: 03 October 2006
Posts: 39725

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged


Deepa u have a point..there has to be some reason to show a gangster brother...nidhi is in for serious trouble...I just hope ahana too is not a sister of some mafia don ...lol...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSSA777hilarious44Roza_DUjayanti_djmudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 6769

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj



i have a thought .may be iam wrong..
i think amar doesnt believe that nidhi is actually married ..coz he dint tell his bro ...and i think he is gonna fall for nidhi ..bro would kidnap nidhi ..


His almost insolent behaviour with Ashutosh makes no sense...and why should he keep telling Ashutosh what an angel Nidhi is...I suspect ulterior motives !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtihilarious44SSA777Roza_DUkoyelbasujayanti_djmudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 29773

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
TFS Tanu, Deba, Rabz

@fanktlk
agree Nidhi showing up Mallu traits...

 this Nidhi is sounding too silly and I dont know whether this is how she grows up!!Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSSA777hilarious44fanktlkkoyelbasu

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 3027

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by fanktlk


You know Sujatha, I thought the same when I mentioned that Ahana seems too impressionable... We don't want her to get heartbroken and take extreme steps...

Somehow... Nidhi now reminded me of Mallu in the earlier episodes... It seems Nidhi is doing similar things to irritate Ashu that Mallu did to get Nidhi in his bad books...

Wonder if it is KP's way of saying that the world if round!!


that is a very interesting point, Divya...Nidhi turning into Mallika...maybe that is the point of all this still...Mallika's redemption when Nidhi realizes she is no bettter than Mallika...of course without the killer instincts LOL

As I was typing the previous post... That's exactly what came into my mind that Nidhi realizes she is no better than Mallika.. and Mallika is redeemed even if she is not around.. Somehow the silliness of the current track reminded me of how Mallika sent Nidhi to collect the reports to another hospital... 

Mallika also hugged Nidhi as Nidhi quit the hospital the first time...
For some reason today's Ahana Nidhi hug reminded me of that... 

Wonder where this track is headed and how it will end... Surprisingly... in all this jealousy AshNi will realize that they have hurt 2 other people in the process but they will not talk to each other...

I see the jealosy track being used to unite AshNi but  The reason of their fight will be swept under the carpet...

AshNi will still never talk about issues... guess they are not that mature after all!! D'oh 


Edited by fanktlk - 06 September 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSSA777hilarious44bc123456koyelbasuSujatha.raomudraswathi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New Ashu/Nidhi VM~Woh Humsafar Tha Pg 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: sehar mehrotra   Replies: 107   Views: 11700

sehar mehrotra 107 11700 06 January 2012 at 5:10am by sehar mehrotra
From Dr. Nidhi to Nidhi :)

2

Author: ashi_mania   Replies: 13   Views: 3010

ashi_mania 13 3010 08 December 2011 at 11:47am by ...RamonaG....
Hai Hai Mirchi..Biwi ke liye Kha liya Mirchi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 124   Views: 6996

Armu4eva 124 6996 17 November 2011 at 5:39am by SimritaSingh
Mohobbat hai mirchi sanam!

Author: Purbadri   Replies: 6   Views: 658

Purbadri 6 658 14 November 2011 at 2:01pm by wizardofoz
Masterchef Nidhi ki daal mein Bua ne Mirchi Dali

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 42   Views: 3453

Armu4eva 42 3453 14 November 2011 at 11:34am by ..Roopal..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index