6th Sept: WU :Hai Hai Mirchi..Nidhi ko lagi Mirchi - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update.. Tanu ji, it ws outstanding serious, funny & jealousy filled episode.. Just loved it... Amar toh bahut irritate kar raha hain ashu ko... Peetega.. Bajrang gunda nahi deekhta hain.. He looks seedha sadha.. Nidhi-aahana scenes were oustanding, funny.. I loved the meeting scene.. Ashu ka chehra dehkne layak tha... Even in the cafteria scene.. Precap: faadu... Must watch!
did  not like the epi thought both were immature expected better of  ashu an older more mature man he can see through nidhi ,but to hurt your young intern to play a game against your wife not done . somehow despite the lightness of he epi couldnt like the track kpjis maturity obiviously showing ,dont think this is going to raise TRPs have loved the show till now but????????????
Thanx Tanu,Deba and Divya for the WU,Caps and Shayari..
Abt yday's episode-I'm now pretty confused.I think Nidhi's character butcherization is on the way but then what?Is this track meant to be just for light-stupid funs or anything serious?If it's for fun then what track next??I am game for Amar-Nidhi's masti but what was the point to take Ahana at this time?The Girl is cute but the Amar-Ahana track seems to be just now meant for some time-pass.So it's no track after-all.And what about Ahana?The questions she is asking abt Ashu of no girls proposing or something like that-Age-Gap koi issue nah hai?And what abt Hardstone-kuch bhi nahi hai,uske paas jaana itna asan hai!I hope it's non-serious infatuation of Ahana and the track is for light time-pass...
So i am enjoying Amar-Nidhi moments😛❤️ but clueless abt the future!
Episode was ok - am not able to understand Nidhi however...Ahana ko kyon Ashu ke peeche laga rahi hain.
Let us see what the track leads to...Seeing the precap mondays epi looks like badminton between Ashu and Nidhi with filrting and making each other jealous
Am not liking Amar as of now. Khokla lag raha hain and over smart..
Thanx for the WU tanuji, But as I mentioned earlier I didnt like this track. Nidhi is not that immature who is playing with the emotions of two innocent people. And about Ashu wo to Nidhi se bhi immature ho gaya lagta hai. As most of the members are saying where is this track heading toward yahi gana to main kabse ga rahi hoon Is this the same matured love story we had started watching last year. I dont think so. But loved two things Nidhi gorgeous as always and Ashu charming handsome n hot forever.

Seriously I m not convinced with this track of J to reunite them (AshNi), as they will end up hurting themselves and two innocent people as well. that's a crap.Nidhi's immaturity Masha Allah, and Ashu will be joining her next week.

Last part was superb. 
Thanks for the wonderful update Tanu
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Post cannot be quoted.
We are waiting for ASHNI to be together and here this seems to be a prolonged agony.  Why hurt other persons when with a small effort on ASHNI's part this can be resolved?  Separation, mallika effects and MU is going on for too long and now this jeloucy.  Log to kuch nahi kahe rahe hain isme!  
The new intern Aahana didnt impress me much. The actress was trying too much to act like KK in KTLK beginning epi's i felt and hence overacted sometimes😕. Amar is ok'ish. There is a lot of him to come to light i think. He is shown a happy go lucky person but behind this mask i think there is a very sinister side of him. From what his brother said i think amar is very much spoiled by his family n the big brother seems to take his job rather too seriously. This doesnt bode well for nidhi who is letting amar flirt with her to irritate ashu. If not amar this bro would go to any extreme for his little bro.

Amar not aahana would become a problem here. The intern is there to kill some screen time. The channel would try some mystery track here to gain the trp's they lost. By next week end we would know how it fares i guess. If the ratings increase due to these characters then amar's role would get larger.

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Thanx for the update Tanu.
Nidhi is actually playing a dangerous game.
Hope she does not get burned in the process.
Wonder what will happen to Ashni's relationship the way things are going at the moment...