Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ssktlk

Sujatha, from the convo between Amar and his brother, and when he said their mom would be happy, somehow made me feel Amar could get real feelings for Nidhi, but for Ahana, it seems superficial, or maybe the girl playing Ahana is not convincing in her role, for me to think so. I could be wrong.

His deliberate needling of Ashutosh over Nidhi makes me think otherwise...I don't think somehow this track is headed towards any serious angst!
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

His deliberate needling of Ashutosh over Nidhi makes me think otherwise...I don't think somehow this track is headed towards any serious angst!

i have a thought .may be iam wrong..
i think amar doesnt believe that nidhi is actually married ..coz he dint tell his bro ...and i think he is gonna fall for nidhi ..bro would kidnap nidhi ..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Deepa u have a point..there has to be some reason to show a gangster brother...nidhi is in for serious trouble...I just hope ahana too is not a sister of some mafia don ...lol...
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

i have a thought .may be iam wrong..
i think amar doesnt believe that nidhi is actually married ..coz he dint tell his bro ...and i think he is gonna fall for nidhi ..bro would kidnap nidhi ..

His almost insolent behaviour with Ashutosh makes no sense...and why should he keep telling Ashutosh what an angel Nidhi is...I suspect ulterior motives !
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
TFS Tanu, Deba, Rabz

@fanktlk
agree Nidhi showing up Mallu traits...

this Nidhi is sounding too silly and I dont know whether this is how she grows up!!🤢
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

that is a very interesting point, Divya...Nidhi turning into Mallika...maybe that is the point of all this still...Mallika's redemption when Nidhi realizes she is no bettter than Mallika...of course without the killer instincts 😆

As I was typing the previous post... That's exactly what came into my mind that Nidhi realizes she is no better than Mallika.. and Mallika is redeemed even if she is not around.. Somehow the silliness of the current track reminded me of how Mallika sent Nidhi to collect the reports to another hospital... 

Mallika also hugged Nidhi as Nidhi quit the hospital the first time...
For some reason today's Ahana Nidhi hug reminded me of that... 

Wonder where this track is headed and how it will end... Surprisingly... in all this jealousy AshNi will realize that they have hurt 2 other people in the process but they will not talk to each other...

I see the jealosy track being used to unite AshNi but  The reason of their fight will be swept under the carpet...

AshNi will still never talk about issues... guess they are not that mature after all!!  
Edited by fanktlk - 11 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope this stupid track ends up soon. What we thought abt jealousy track and what it became. It is not a nice jesture to fool someone without any reason. 
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Hope this stupid track ends up soon. What we thought abt jealousy track and what it became. It is not a nice jesture to fool someone without any reason. 

i agree.  whatever their issues, personal or professional, shoud be limited to themselves.  there is no reason whatsoever to involve two innocent bystanders.
and just because Nidhi is doing it, does that make it alright for Ashutosh to behave the same way.
two wrongs do not make a right.
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra

i agree.  whatever their issues, personal or professional, shoud be limited to themselves.  there is no reason whatsoever to involve two innocent bystanders.
and just because Nidhi is doing it, does that make it alright for Ashutosh to behave the same way.
two wrongs do not make a right.

Totally agree with you both.  Enough is enough.  It was funny for awhile, but this should end soon.  Why hurt two innocent people with your silly games.  Hopefully this ends by next week and they start a new track. 

Thanks for WU and caps.

Edited by SSA777 - 11 years ago