Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Perfect Scenario: Anjuli... (Page 5)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Never Res on the first page People will never go back to read it unless you are real inphamous so am posting my anwer here

Simply marvelous scenario Thumbs Up

She Angrybetter not be touchy feely with RockyHeart while I endured the brother sister fondling as it is blood related she bloody not relate to my rocky or she will feel how my feel over her touch

Mmm ala moonlighting but without its curse or has the curse already come into effect and that is why we are all not feeling the laub any moreOuch

But I doubt there would be any hut focking remember this a sexy dude very much into his sister so err he will not be able to perform till his sister is free and safe in his arms I mean out of harm

KKG has no job period and ASR is too busy running after his sister So payal and Akash can now conspire to take over ASR fashions and the now defunct KKG Dhaba Service and when those 2 come back they can work for them

A nut will fall on Dadi and she will be rendered comatose and Nani will be back to being Queen B in fact Nani should arrange for one

KKG (as ASR will never have the cojones) make a pact with Shyam that he keeps Anjali out of her life and she will allow him a quick squeeze of her now and then nothing more since she is a cohabiting but married woman
Anjali will then come back after 11/28/…days depending on how quick the deal is sealed Shyam keeps her out of chotey and choteys life KKG gets a prick and we the viewers will get a tiny zoomed out shot of a kiss on the ear followed by a shot of the flowers the bee and the pollen and she will be wearing a night dress when she gets up in the morning so we know they have done it

Bas

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiJayneEXPELLIARMUS

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Never Res on the first page People will never go back to read it unless you are real inphamous so am posting my anwer here

Simply marvelous scenario Thumbs Up

She Angrybetter not be touchy feely with RockyHeart while I endured the brother sister fondling as it is blood related she bloody not relate to my rocky or she will feel how my feel over her touch

Mmm ala moonlighting but without its curse or has the curse already come into effect and that is why we are all not feeling the laub any moreOuch

But I doubt there would be any hut focking remember this a sexy dude very much into his sister so err he will not be able to perform till his sister is free and safe in his arms I mean out of harm

KKG has no job period and ASR is too busy running after his sister So payal and Akash can now conspire to take over ASR fashions and the now defunct KKG Dhaba Service and when those 2 come back they can work for them

A nut will fall on Dadi and she will be rendered comatose and Nani will be back to being Queen B in fact Nani should arrange for one

KKG (as ASR will never have the cojones) make a pact with Shyam that he keeps Anjali out of her life and she will allow him a quick squeeze of her now and then nothing more since she is a cohabiting but married woman
Anjali will then come back after 11/28/'days depending on how quick the deal is sealed Shyam keeps her out of chotey and choteys life KKG gets a prick and we the viewers will get a tiny zoomed out shot of a kiss on the ear followed by a shot of the flowers the bee and the pollen and she will be wearing a night dress when she gets up in the morning so we know they have done it

Bas

She will be touchy-feely with Rocky, Lallan ,Laksmi, and anyone else within arm's reach.

Coz thats how she shows her emoshuns.

nonasiJayneFairyLiquidSoap

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EXPELLIARMUS

Hi Jayne!

Im really sorry to disagree, but Anjali getting kidnapped is my nightmare scenario.
Why??Just picture this:
Anjali being abducted from airport/mall, and crying.
Anjali bound to a chair, sobbing.
Anjali refusing to eat, weeping.
Anjali refusing to take her meds, more tears.
Anjali with a gun to her head,on the phone to chotey saying "I love you,chotey" Dead
Anjali being rescued,more hysterics.
Anjali being carried out of kidnappers den by ASR, and then ASR tending to her wounds while the entire Raizada family stands around and Khushi runs around with bandages and more pills and more crying by Di and then she faints and ASR has to pick her up again..

According to perfumed members, CVs troll IF regularly. 
So please, please refrain from putting these thoughts into their heads.
I can deal with Khushi-the-maid , but not with Anjali-the-hostage.
Please.

Focus on the positives, darlin'.

No Anjuli in every episode.
Arnav and Khushi will debate, dream, ponder, and sing their way to playing Homes & Watson.
Night detecting by Arnav and Khushi leading to many other things being discovered in the night.
Anjuli making one phone call - we'll give her one scene - and Arnav needing to be consoled in time honored fashion by Khushi.
Arnav and Khushi trying to lead her out but her gimpy leg means she's left behind and further consolation by Khushi.
In between, HUT FOCKING.
And finally, Anjuli falls off a cliff while Arnav is fighting with the goons and this time no amount of CPR is gonna bring her back.

IPK lives again.

Jayne

nonasiEXPELLIARMUSFairyLiquidSoap

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

I am agree wid u... get jhalli kidnapped. but i have a few conditions. kidnapping can happen only if

1) rocky says "washte ho jayega" in reference to her obession with shyam

2) arnav switches kerosene with papaya smoothie

3) Didi uses her steel-wale abs to fight off manu and rana

4) she sends shyamu a message in the bottle "aap theek hain?"

5) she gifts him another salman khan bracelet

6)  she dreams that after giving the bracelt, she and shyam run around the cradleside, playing " Tag, you are the Freeloader"

7) and she and shyamu have a dream sequence " Oh la la- Tu hai meri obbesssion"

1. Actually, Rockey says, "Vaysht Nuhee(n) Ho-nay Doo(n)ga," and grabs a moment or two to tango with Anjuli.
The horizontal tango.
He's been taking lessons.

2. The papaya smoothie gets them all slicked up and sets the mood with its ripe fragrance.
Seeing as how Anjuli is gonna be pretty ripe after 11/28/44/45 days of now shower or change of clothes.

3. Manu and Rana want those steel-whaled abs, dammit.

4. Shyaamu gets a star-to-Khushi telepathic song sequence in which he comes perilously close to her 'Do-ri'.

5. Rocking in his chair, Shyaamu plays with his new Salman Khan bracelet. It was greased well and hidden from Anjuli in places the Sun don't shine.

6. They both open a school in Luxmi-Nuhgurr - the one to which Khushi made the 2 lac donation - and name  it, School of Freeloading.
All RM people are the first registrants.

Jayne

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

IPK-land will discover that Rocky has every forgotten cast member held hostage in some random bank. 

NK will act as the hostage negotiator and in exchange for Mamaji, he will trade Anjali.

Shyamu will follow his sugar momma as Laxmi makes a quick escape to safety in the arms of HP.

Once Dadi is in the bank, Masala Mama will remember that he forgot to stub out his cuban, which is resting dangerously close to the vat of GREASE, chameli ka tel, hair gel, ether, and most importantly, kerosene that Rocky threw the unholy threesome into.

KABOOM. All is well in IPK-land.

The KABOOM knocks Arnav and Khushi's heads together and they suffer from amnesia.

They look at each other, GUST OF WIND reappears, HEART DHUK-DHUK reappears, and this close to each other, another KABOOM occurs.
Between them.

Jayne

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

If U b wntng action nd thrlls, pliss 2 b wtchng Salman flm.
Ths shw wnly has Inaction nd pills.

No wayS! That body-builder man's movie totally ripped off our beloved IPK! Sitaron ka kya, unhone Lallan ko bhi nahin baksha! Ouch

(Hmm, somebody needs to refill their ED 'scripts, stat!)

Now that Deepaali is leaving, too, we need to plan a mass kidnap of all these peeps.

Lets start with Rocky.
We'll tape his mouth shut and then... anything's game!Big smile

Jayne

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayne

No wayS! That body-builder man's movie totally ripped off our beloved IPK! Sitaron ka kya, unhone Lallan ko bhi nahin baksha! Ouch

Now that Deepaali is leaving, too, we need to plan a mass kidnap of all these peeps.

Lets start with Rocky.

Jayne

Kostin: Which pair will he prefer?

Edited by nonasi - 07 September 2012 at 10:18am

JayneEXPELLIARMUSFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jayne

Lets start with Rocky.

Jayne

Kostin: Which pair will he prefer?

me vote pink i have a fetish for all things pink and this is feathery tooEvil Smile i shall be more than happy to do the honors for RockyHeart

nonasiJayneEXPELLIARMUS

Go to top