Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

virman ss mujhe pyaar hai sirf tumse NOTE pg 17 (Page 9)

-GayathriK- IF-Rockerz
-GayathriK-
-GayathriK-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Aww that was a cute update!!
Loved the virman moments.
Continue soon
And thnx for the pm

..nikki_vijay.. IF-Dazzler
..nikki_vijay..
..nikki_vijay..

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
 after three months manvi was four months pregnent and jeevika was seven months pregnent one side when there was lot of happiness but on the otherside all just left wha all happend that day and were happy for virika and just ignored in both vadhera and choudary but swamini bua was still angry ' virat ye tumne tikh nahi kiya tum se ye ummid nahi thi aab maya ka kya hoga use toh maine india bulaya tha thakee in dono ka patch up kar sake ab kya aur maya india abhi gayi abb bas thodi der mein yaha aati hi hogi' and suddenly the door bell rings And when they open the door a short dress high heels tall fair and fashionable girl comes and dadaji asks ' kiun ho tum beta?' ' yeh maya hai meri saheli ki beti' swamini answers and welcomes her she greets everyone and then she and swamini got to swamini's room ' aur kya maya sab kaise hai?' ' aunty all are fine' ' good' ' aunty virat kaha hai???' ' woh darsal' ' aunty just tell me' ' woh apne ghar mein hai' ' ohh toh woh individually reh raha hai adress denge mein milke ati hoon?' ' haan' she gives the adress and before she can say anything maya leaves to his house she was so excited to meet him and make him hers. in virman's house manvi is on the couch shouting ' virat EK COFFE KE LIYE KOI ADA GHANTA LETA HAI KYA??? JALDI!!!!' he comes ' yeh lo tumhara coffe aur cookies tumhare fav lo' ' thnx' and suddenly the door bell rings ' mein ata hoon' and he goes and when he opens the door he sees maya ' maya omg tum ' and maya hugs him and he hugs her back and now manvi moods are changing he pulls her back and asks' kab ayi tum?' ' bas aaj ati hi tumhare paas ayi' ' wow thats good' and then he tells her to come in and when she enters she sees a pregnent lady and both maya and manvi at the same yime ask ' yeh ladki koun hai??' and then virat comes to manvi sits beside her and says ' manvi this is my maya my college friend and maya this is manvi my wife and my life' maya was purely shocked she never expected such a big shock in her life' kya??? virat tumne shaadi kar li??? par kab kab??' ' ahh 5 months back' and then he told her the full story maya was in tears ' god guyz tum dono ke beech itna hua so sad acha virat mein jathi hoon mujhe kam hai isliye bye take care and u too manvi' ' bye' they bid gud bye and she left maya went back and went to swamini's room ' aunty u dint tell me??' ' batane ki koshsih ki par u left ' ' OMG!!!' ' dont worry virat abhi bhi tumhara ho saktha hai agar hum manvi ke us baby ko aur use mar de toh!' and ' aunty enough... how could u even think that just shutup ok u just go to hell aur agar apne aisa kuch kiya toh mein app par case thokungi u get it' and she left and swamini was shocked that she lost her last hope to brk virman. virat now was a successful singer or mayb an establishe done and one day virat had to go out for some work virat came back and dint find manvi anywhere he searched everywher and then he found her in their princess room ' manvi mein kitna darr gaya that meine tum ise chalne ko mana kiya na phir bhi ' but manvi was smiling she was extrenely happy and was smiling and then she removed a baby poster and kept a new poste which had two babies in it virat got confused' manvi whay happend? are u okay?' ' virat yaad hai tumhe kal hum dr ke pass chek up ke liye gaye the abhi dr la phone tha and she told that we will have double happiness!!! we will have TWINS!!!' ' what really manvi i m so HAPPY loved it wooohooo' and statts to dance and jump he goes down o her tummy and speaks' papa loves u both and my princesses u r the best love u forever abb hum theeno milkar bhajayenge band yesss' and then he feels a move in her bump ' OMG they agreed!!!' ' kiska band bajaoge haan???' ' kuch nahi ye mere aur mere princessese la kuch top secret mission hai' ' awww VIRAT!!! and then virat makes manvi to sleep on his lap ' virat' ' hmmm' ' mujhe dee ki yaad arahi hain agar unhe yeh pata hota to kitna kush hoti!!' ' manvi dont woryy hum jald hi milenga' ' mujhe tum par barosa hai virat hum jaldi k hojayenge' and then both talk and go to sleep!!!!  now jeevika was in virika's room smiling ' kya baath hai itna has kyun rahi ho' ' virenji aap papa bane wale hai ek bache ki nahi do bachon ke' ' wat??? r i serious YIPEE!!!!!' ' control virenji' ' jeevila cant do it kitna khush hu main!!!!' ' virenji mujhe manu ki bohot yaad a rahi hain woh kitna khush hoti na?' ' dont worry hum jald hi milenge' and they go too sleep...

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25deevaas123iLoveKushal.Tsha19qwerty012GAuShI_RoCkSchandana123shubhi_sshaimahaysha1989..Lavi..chandiniebindakriyasreeJannat94mika17jia123sagargirl_rocksshilpa09raju_skyalicemathKareena1994Krazzy4u786Syed695kulsum_virmanlittlesmilepreetipcKanwal_chohan-GayathriK-Shona1907preity_d..Zainab...Anastasia.coolhi1988

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
plz pm me when u update feeling bad for virman 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandiniebinda

kriyasree Goldie
kriyasree
kriyasree

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
nice update yar niki n thnks fr the pm
Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
lovely update
Poor virman they r all alone
I can't believe this maya.. But update was awesome
Thanx 4 d pm dear n update soon
preetipc IF-Rockerz
preetipc
preetipc

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Loved ur update yaar. thanks for the pm.Maya and sb haAngry.Ihate them. Thanks for the update
Angeline124 IF-Dazzler
Angeline124
Angeline124

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Wonderful update. Hate this maya! Cant imagine wht she is up to. Continue soon.
raju_sky IF-Dazzler
raju_sky
raju_sky

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
good one, but pls show more focus on virman feelings together, and its good news manvi jivika both going to give birth to twins...thanks for the pm...

Go to top