Users

Frequent Posters

kriyasree thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awsome niki update soon n reply me
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm.Happy to know that Virat is happy.Waiting for the next update.😊
Rads24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woow, amazing update!! πŸ˜Š
continue soon and thanks for the pm
Kidrauhl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just read all the parts update soon and pls do pm me love your ff
😳
niki795 thumbnail
awesome😊
update soon
thanks for the pm
mika17 thumbnail
Lovely update wonder wat da vadhera's will do wn they find out
..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so virat set for rishikesh that night and then in the morning he reached rishikesh. he dint want to encounter any other family members so he used the pipe and got into manvi's room and when he entered he saw manvi with her face buried in her legs and hands and was crying copiously. virat also got tears on seein her so he went to her removed her hands and made her look at him she was shocked ' VIRAT!!!!' she shouted and he said ' dheera bolo' 'par tum yaha kaise?' ' tumhe lene aya hu manvi' ' virat kya bevakuufo jaise bathe kar rahe ho main nahi avungi' ' par kyun tumhe toh vaha rehna ka permission mila hai na? toh phir kya?' ' mai nahi ana chati thats it' ' mere liye bhi nahi?' ' nahi' ' humare bache ke liye bhi nahi?' 'nah... KYA???' ' mujhe sab pata hai manvi' and she hugged him tightly and was crying ' manvi tum ro kyun rahi ho chahe duniya me koi tumhara saath na de pure duniya tume ek kone(corner) pe kyun rakhe par mein tumhara saath kabhi nahi choudunga tumhe yaad hai maine kaha ki tumhi mera future ho tumhi mera pyaar that means i mean each and every word of it aur mein bhi tumhara vina nahi ji saktha i am nothin without you' and after minutes when manvi stopped crying virat lifter her up and said ' chalo' ' par kahan virat?' he dint give her time to ask again and took her out of her room and down all were shocked by seeing virat and beeji asked' virat tum yaha?' but he ignored all their questions and took her to a mandir and made her stand in front of the idol and took some sindhoor from the thali and kept on her forehead. he took a mangalasutra and tied it around her neck and within minutes she became mrs manvi virat singh vadhera. manvi was utterly shocked she tried to question him but he gave her ' u know the answers' look and then they both drove to chandigar on reaching the mansion they entered together hand in hand and sb was the first on to notice the sindoor and mangalsutra on manvi's face and she asked' MANVI what is all this tum yaha iss waqt aur tumne shadi karli kiss se?????' ' mujhse' virat answered and now it was time for all to get shocked and dadaji asks ' kya tum dono ne shadi kar li' ' dadaji haan mujhe pata hai aapko bura laga hai ki hume bina bataye shadi kar li lekin mein apne biwi aur bache ko aise nahi chodsaktha tha!' ' BACHAA????' all shouted except virika who knew about it and are very proud of virat!! virat told everything to them and at last came dadaji' jo log iss ghar ke niyam kannoon thod the hai unke liye is ghar mein koi jaga nahi hai isliye yaha se chale jao' viren and jeevika tried to speak but were cut off by virat' dekhiye dadaji mein waise bhi iss ghar mein nahi rahunga kyunki jis ghar mein hum dono ke liye pyaar nahi waha hum bhi nahi isliye hum log abhi ise waqt mera ghar ja rahe hai and goodbye' he said and took manvi and left to his house when they reached there manvi saw a house and asked' virat yeh kiska ghar hai?' ' manvi jabse maine tumhe pyaar kiya tabse maine hum dono ki sapne dekha aur isliye meine socha humari shadi ke baad hum is ghar mein rahenge jo ki meine banvaya hai khas tumhare lye' manvi was in tears ' are yaar itni kyun ro rahi ho? agar tum aise rovogi to mera baby bhi tumhari tarah cry baby ho jaye ga samjhi plz ro maath ' and she laughed and they went into the house nothing was set properly except kitchen and bedroom so it was already night and they went to sleep and virat was the most happiest person  SORRY FOR STOPPING GTG I WiLL IPDATE IN EVENING OK BYE LOVE YA FOR UR CoMmeNTS!!!
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update.. do continue soon 😊
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
Thanx 4 d pm dear
Update soon
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4