virman ss mujhe pyaar hai sirf tumse NOTE pg 17 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Oh i really hope its virat n not sum1 else... Thanx for pm:)
The man should be virat. No one have the rights to romance with her except virat. Romantic part. Continue soon.
Lovely update . enjoyed reading it .thanks for the pm dear and continue soon .
manvi was shocked as she dint know who pulled her and over that kissed her on LIPS she opened her eyes and was shocked as she saw a pair of choclate brown eyes staring at her at first she was shocked but now she is not she did recognise the owner of the eyes who is none other than virat!!! she gently pulled apart as it was a soft kiss ' virat tum yaha? mujhe laga tum so gaye the' but virat dint respond he picked manvi up in is arms and took her inside the house they were walking like that staring into each others eyes but manvi got confused wen virat went past manvi's room ' virat yeh hum kaha ja rahe he? mujhe mere kamre mein jana hai? virat???' she asked but he again dint respond and took her into his room and placed her gently on his bed and he lay on her and started to kiss her. first forehead then chheks then nose and finally lips and wen he was doin that he started to remove her top and she also went with the flow and then he uncliped her bra and the whole night the made love . thnx to the family members who went to a temple which is ouside the city so they would cme next morning THE NEXT MORNING manvi was in virats arms and she woke up and saw virat sleeping ' kal raat meri life ka sabse beautiful moment tha thnk u i luv u' and kissed his forehead and was about to get up he pulled her back ' aur mera bhi tha' he said ' virat tum uthgaye chodona mujhe jana hai isse pehle koi aakar dekhle' ' nahi manvi!!'  ' virat plz' she kept a puppy face and virat melted ' tikhe par pehle kiss do phir' ' par...' she started but couldnt complete as virat already crashed his lips and now it was gettin hotter and virat was moving his hands along her bre back and manvi his hair making him horny so he turned around and he was on top of her now he was moving his hands thru her face to increase hottnes but then suddenly door bell rang and they both hurried to rooms manvi went to her room took a shower and came down and was greeted by all and they sat down for brkfast manvi thnked go that no one knew about wat happend between both of them and all was back again manvi and virat were getting more close day by day and were like chipkus no one leaved the other and that night they were not guilty about it but infact they were happy and now swamini bua was not likin there closeness a lot now its been two months after the incident and manvi was in her room today her family was leaving bavk to rishikesh but after dadaji's jeevika's and viren's request manvi was made to stay back and today evening they were about to leave and manvi was in her room reading a book wen suddenly she felt nauseous and went in the bathroom and after an hour jeevika came searching for manvi and heard some cries from inside the bathroom she wnt in and saw manvi crying she went to her ' manu kya hua ro kyun rahi hai' manvi had no guts to say it but she said it to jeevika ' dee i am PREGNENT...' and started cryin again jeevika was shocked but now it was not time for her to get shocked so she brought manvi out locked the door and came near her and asked about it and manvi told her about that night and jeevika was also cryin now and after all crying manvi decided to go back to rishikesh jeevika refused but manvi dint allow and went down and told everyone that she would b leaving too all asked y and she told that she missed her rishikesh so she wants to go virat tried to make a eye contact and asked her but she dint give him any chance and in the evening all left. virat felt sad that ,manvi left and she dint even meet him properly today. the next few days virat tried to call her but she dint pick up he tried to message her but she dint reply virat dint understand why but manvi was even more sad' mein tumhe kaise face karu virat tumhe kya balki apne parivaar ko bhi nahi face kar sakthi' here virat was thinking' manvi kya hua plz mujhe apni problem batao o promise i will set everything but plz tell me wat is it i cant tolerate it' and manvi was thinking' main tumhe kaise batavu yeh baath agar mere kehne ke baad tumhe yeh bacha nahi chahiye yah tume ise accept larne ko ready nahi ho toj main kya karu ' and was weeping. virat was going to tlk to jeevika about it when he heard viren say' KYA???' so he went close and listened to it ' manvi pregnent hai par kaise?' asked viren and jeevika explained him everything ' oh no yeh teekh nahi hua' said viren and now virat understood the reason behind manvi's behaviour he went to his room and and was jumping with happiness ' yesss main papa bane wala huuu OMG i cant belive par manvi ne ,ujhe kyun nahi bayaya tikhe main aaj hi nahi aan hi rishikesh jata hu apne manvi aur baby ke pas andhe se of t rishiksh to meet his two lifes without whom he is nothing!! SO GUYZ HOW WAS IT HOPPE SO IT WAS A LONGER ONNE WILL IPDATE TONITE AGAIN BYE LUV YA ALL!!!!!
awesome update dear .the best part was virat's reaction on learning the truth . continue soon . next part is going to be very interesting i guess .
Lovely update!!
Continue soon & thanks 4 the pm!!
superb update!!!
luvd virats reaction on knwing the truth...aww...really sweet...
plzz cont soon n thnx a loot for the pm😊
wow loved it.pm for the next update.
will vadera's accept this?
i am too worried and plz update soon  :)