Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman ss mujhe pyaar hai sirf tumse NOTE pg 17

..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
jeevika is pregnent and after this happy news the vadhera's invited the choudaries for a trip to mussorie and so the choudaries arrived there. manvi and virat were already in love but no one knew about it except virika. so know manvi came inside the house and went to virat's room she stepped in and found no one and so sadly she decded to go back but suddenly she herad a door lock sound and turned back and saw virat locking the door manvi was confused but she left it and went and hugged virat ' i missed u chep' said manvi ' missed u too bandhariya' said virat hugging her moore tight soon after few more minutes of hugging they both lost their senses and virat pulled back and came closer to manvi and kissed her forehead the came down to her cheeks and kissed both left and right and then he crashed his lips into hers and after minutes they both were sucking their lips and parted away and were breathing hard and again virat came close to manvi and removed her duppata and kissed her neck and slowly he pushed her on the bed and started kissing her all they and manvi was moaning hard making virat more horny. he turned her around and was about to open her dress knots when suddenly... SORRY FOR STOPING HERE BUT WILL UPDATE TOM BUT TILL THEN KEEP GUESSING WAT HAPPEND DID THEY STOP OR NOT????LUV YA- nicky!!!
Edited by ..nikki_vijay.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriyasree thumbnail
Wow niki another one cont soon n pm me soon tc
kriyasree thumbnail
Wow niki another one strtng aise hai tho story ke liye dnt make me wait pls cont soon n pm me soon tc
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bad timing!! Both da prson on da door n U hav a bad timing 😆 cont soon...
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow nice start
waiting for tomorrow 😃

plz pm me when update
Edited by preity_d - 11 years ago
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good start .loved it .please pm me the next time u update .
..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
suddenly manvi heard beeji calling her so she gained her senses and pushed virat off her. he got up and they both were feeling awkward then manvi sensed the awkwardness ' hojata hai yaar dont worry akhir pyaar hua toh ye sab chalta hai par next time we should be careful not to cross the limits' said manvi ' yeah rite' said virat and they both went down and all of them got into the bus. manvi and virat sat at the last seats to have some romance. so in between the journey all fell asleep except manvi and virat and they started to come closer. virat then rested his lips on manvis and started nibbling on her lower lip and manvi was carresing his hair suddenly there was a sudden brake and virat fell on top of manvi and all woke up and so virat got up from manvi and sat up. soon they reached mussorie and all started going inside the house and after manvi changed her dress she came out and went for a small walk down the way she wanted to ask virat too but thought he would be tired so she went alone when she was waling it started to rain suddenly and she starte enjoying the rain she was dancing and dancing she dint realize that someone was watching her she was completely wet exposing her body and suddenly she felt someone hugging her from behind and before she could turn to see him they started dancing in the same position manvi was confused and she turned back and then that person crashed his lips into hers she opened her eyes in shock and got another shock on seeing him!!! 
who cold it be?
keep guessing... 
sorry guyz will send pms in the evening as i gtg to school bye and i will cont today evening only ok bye tc and thnx foe all ur lovely comment!!
Edited by nikeshathana - 11 years ago
Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice update but short.
it has to be virat.How can some one kiss manvi?
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice one dear
But who is this coz manvi is also shocked to see him..
Thanx 4 d pm n update soon
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
continue soon... its very intresting ðŸ˜Š