India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SARUN PLZ READ THIS,WE LOVE YOU A LOT!

SARUN.fangirl18 Goldie
SARUN.fangirl18
SARUN.fangirl18

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Barunnn & Sanayaa we love you a lottt damiiittt!!!!! I just came to know about you both visiting IF and seeing negative posts, plzzz ignore it because the bashers r just jealoused and they dont realise the awesomeness of ipkknd and our beloved SARUN!! Plz don't mind about the posts u see against both of you... U don't know how much we love you dammit! BARUN SOBTI no matter what people say but I'm in love with you from the very first day when I saw u,it's love at first sight!! I know there are lots of posts about ur hair cut,but it's all bulshit and lemme tell you that I love u in each and every style,I loved u with long hair in one of the bhph scenes in the hospital! We love you a lot dammit a lot a lot and a lot!!!! U r the best and u shud know that each and every girl around the world drools over you all the time!! U have millions and trillions of fans and plz tell all this to ur buddy the precious pretty awesome talented sanaya Irani too!!! U both are ruling telly wood and no one can ever beat my SARUN!i wish I could come all the way to India from Pakistan just to tell you that we love you both a lot!i'll keep on repeating it so that u'll realise that no one is better than both of you so plz ignore the crap people say!! U both rock and rule and thats a fact,stupid bashers shud admit it as soon as possible or I'm gonna attack them with the SARUN FAN TEAM and make their halwa!!! We lOve you Braun-Sanaya! Muahhh... Lots of love from ur fans,IF arshians and me Hira from Pakistan! Keep rocking!                                                                              People plz comment if u want sarun to know that we r proud of them,khushboo has already told us about sarun reading some posts against them,u need to tell them how much we are in love with SARUN!

Edited by KhushiHRaizada - 07 September 2012 at 11:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

luckyruksanakhushi.lovermaria1878keshinee20Sarun_4evercrackerszoneeyesonmeTheSmurfsipkkndfanforevashagun05Haruhi_MoAphrodite88

SARUN.fangirl18 Goldie
SARUN.fangirl18
SARUN.fangirl18

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
LOL there isnt any one in the forum who thinks the same?LOL
Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
No worries girl!!!
i do!! i love barun and sanaya alot!!
n their acting!!!
no one can portray arnav and khushi like them!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SARUN.fangirl18

Laila132 Senior Member
Laila132
Laila132

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I also agree, no one can play arnav and Khushi better than them. They are a delight to see onscreen <3

SARUN.fangirl18

Arthi4 Newbie
Arthi4
Arthi4

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I have no idea how this has happened :( I mean I HAVE and I WILL ALWAYS LOVE ASR and Khushi (Barun & Sanaya) in every way they portray themselves Big smile They look, act, behave, etc. in PERFECT manner to me Smile I'm also one of the MANY...international fans of ArShi :) First of all, I don't even understand the language but I wait for every episode (ONLY FOR ArShi) of IPKKND Wink and no matter how the story is leading now, I would always watch it for ArShi scenes and the passionate romantic chemistry that I witness every time they are together on-screen, and for their amazing friendly and caring relationship off-screen :) To be honest, I LOVE Barun a.k.a ASR in whatever the look he is, whether it's a long or short hair style, whatever the clothes he wears, as he looks HOT, SEXY & ADORABLE in everything he does Embarrassed Same goes to Sanaya a.k.a Khushi Kumari Gupt Singh Raizada Wink 
They both are just simply amazing so please if anyone can let them know (remind them once again) about their HUGE fan base (mainly internationally) and that is following ArShi and PLEASE do let them always be aware of our LOVE & SUPPORT Smile
LOVE ArShi sooo very much Wink

SARUN.fangirl18

SARUN.fangirl18 Goldie
SARUN.fangirl18
SARUN.fangirl18

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arthi4

I have no idea how this has happened :( I mean I HAVE and I WILL ALWAYS LOVE ASR and Khushi (Barun & Sanaya) in every way they portray themselves Big smile They look, act, behave, etc. in PERFECT manner to me Smile I'm also one of the MANY...international fans of ArShi :) First of all, I don't even understand the language but I wait for every episode (ONLY FOR ArShi) of IPKKND Wink and no matter how the story is leading now, I would always watch it for ArShi scenes and the passionate romantic chemistry that I witness every time they are together on-screen, and for their amazing friendly and caring relationship off-screen :) To be honest, I LOVE Barun a.k.a ASR in whatever the look he is, whether it's a long or short hair style, whatever the clothes he wears, as he looks HOT, SEXY & ADORABLE in everything he does Embarrassed Same goes to Sanaya a.k.a Khushi Kumari Gupt Singh Raizada Wink 
They both are just simply amazing so please if anyone can let them know (remind them once again) about their HUGE fan base (mainly internationally) and that is following ArShi and PLEASE do let them always be aware of our LOVE & SUPPORT Smile
LOVE ArShi sooo very much Wink
LOVELY COMMENT DUDE!
I'M HAPPY THAT PEOPLE WANT THEM TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE THE BEST OF ALLEmbarrassed
SARUN.fangirl18 Goldie
SARUN.fangirl18
SARUN.fangirl18

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aphrodite88

No worries girl!!!
i do!! i love barun and sanaya alot!!
n their acting!!!
no one can portray arnav and khushi like them!!!
TRUEBig smile
SARUN.fangirl18 Goldie
SARUN.fangirl18
SARUN.fangirl18

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila132

I also agree, no one can play arnav and Khushi better than them. They are a delight to see onscreen <3
Embarrassed

Go to top