Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaani2209 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chimpukli10

Bang on post Roshini..i can't say more..u said it all..nd this line i completely agree with that.i wuld say we shuld tell CVS to put this on D3's banner  so official bhi ho jayega..

banner pe SwaRon ko jagah nahi milti humare status ko milegi???😆
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Bang On Shaani Di ðŸ¤—
Well You Take My Words !
Cvs Sure Hve Some Stupid Prob With Swaron Fans Coz They Dnt Live us Peacefully !
Itni Dushmani Palki World War Mein Bhi Nhi Thi Thn Humse Itna Hate Kyu ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Edited by NikiBh8 - 11 years ago
unchainedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: creature

Agree with you.
CV's have never focused on swaron as a lead couple, n till today also the only thing that they focus on is how to make Rey shine between all or how to get the 'not wanted' characters accepted by the fans.

agree ðŸ˜­
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bang on post dear...

we have been begging for every thing but they present swaron in a way that only upsets us in turn.

and now they are repeating the old scens cozz we asked them to do away vth that one-arm distance...i somehow didnt lied that scens though i was happy to seee SWARON so close...but that behavior is not expected from classy DIVA againa nd again...last time she was outaa control and hurt but then she stopped herself after getting all conscious...SHARON is all turning ODD vhc is not so sharon...

Cvs also say that they have concentrated enough on SWARON...i mean why they want to ignore swaron...why still we are given 2 minutes swaron scenes still??? no proper storyline

not only sharon even swayam is also not going good...he shud take some steps...after all it is his five yr realtion...at least talk to her straightly...he is all plain...

expected so many things out of this trial relationship and after seeing the confession and baatein kuch ankahi si my hopes rised more but sadly cvs on the factor of unpredicitibilty ruined swaron essence...

all we got phone convos...romance less trial relationship...with hell of  lame ODD MUs ...
the thing is do we have to fight vth cvs everytime??? for everything...i mean we have to make beg and fight yell then only they will give something feel good...otherwise wont even  care??? always we are disappointed and blamed???  SWARON story cant iot just continue in a  beautiful way vthot vthout MUs

now they are focussing on other things and giving only fights...but by the time they come back for swaron again how can the charm be expected to stay???

ROMNACE CHODO...CANT they show them talkn nice abt their relationship sitting next to each other...this is themajor thing i expected from this trial relationship

JUST TALK TALK TALK TALK abt everything...
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so rightly pointed out points guys...i think its time that we actually see what have creatives actually planned for swaron because at the moment it seems like they have planned nothing just when swaronions start fighting and arguing they insert the desried portions...i really wanna know are they really serious about swaron track on the show?? if they are not serious not than please stop giving us these random swaron scenes and track and let us leave the show once and for all...because it seems like there is no hope on creatives side to come up with some extra ordinory swaron track ( mind it i am talking about track not a random sequence)...

so like like rosh even i have lost faith from the creatives...i am not gonna ask anything to them because it seems like they have taken us for granted...and yes palki ji if this is the way to treat one of the main leads as you say swaron are also main leads than you seriously need to check your view once again...look at the other show of cv's where they have served both the lead pairs with equal importance this is the way two lead pairs are managed...i think i am done saying on my side...

i didnt want to offend anybody but this is the truth and truth is always bitter...Edited by pratik54000 - 11 years ago
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pratik54000

so rightly pointed out points guys...i think its time that we actually see what have creatives actually planned for swaron because at the moment it seems like they have planned nothing just when swaronions start fighting and arguing they insert the desried portions...i really wanna know are they really serious about swaron track on the show?? if they are not serious not than please stop giving us these random swaron scenes and track and let us leave the show once and for all...because it seems like there is no hope on creatives side to come up with some extra ordinory swaron track ( mind it i am talking about track not a random sequence)...

so like like rosh even i have lost faith from the creatives...i am not gonna ask anything to them because it seems like they have taken us for granted...and yes palki ji if this is the way to treat one of the main leads as you say swaron are also main leads than you seriously need to check your view once again...look at the other show of cv's where they have served both the lead pairs with equal importance this is the way two lead pairs are managed...i think i am done saying on my side...

i didnt want to offend anybody but this is the truth and truth is always bitter...

Just to add to your important points... D3 is the only parallel leads serial that gives one couple 3/4 of the title track whereas the other lead couple is given only 1/4 which is also shared with the rest cast...!!
unchainedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wht an awesum topic...cmpletely agree...