MKAP - Mann Ki Awaaz 06/09/2012 - REVIEWS

Posted: 11 years ago
Please post your reviews of the episode here...😊

Opening because Dhanya is not around😊
The episode was decent as it did not bore me...

I dont know why ASY wants revenge from K as it is not harming SS in any way..Why cant ASY see that K is not the target but SS is..

Anyway, looks like TN is going full mahabharat way...
But I Think A DNA Test Is Compulsory Now.🤓

I Wonder This ASY Was Going To Beat SS.😲I Know He Is Kutta,Harami...But After All His Dad.It Was Awful...👎🏼

I Think Baba Is Just Doing Excess...Tea Party Was Okay.But Why Restaurant Responsibility?😕

First I Thought It Is KriYa Centered Track.But No...I Was Absolutely Wrong.I Can See Only Kesar,ASY...But No KriYa...

Showing ASY As Negative Again Was A Good Move.Because He Was Negative From Beginning...But Now What He'll Do Now In Restaurant?Cockroach,Lizard Nautanki?😕I Think Radhe Did It Well In Past.No Need To Repeat...PLEASE!
It was not a good nor bad episode bt all I want was kriya emotional scene bt seems cv,s r not bothered abut it 🥱 anyways LIL scene was gud !!
ASy and SS both losers 😈
Kesar and KN 🤬
So ASy wanna destroy krish business hopefully later r sooner kriya shld understand r our madam g becoz she can smell wrong things soon 😉
Over all except me my family enjoyed this becoz I want kriya scene 😳
Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">But I Think A DNA Test Is Compulsory Now.🤓

I Wonder This ASY Was Going To Beat SS.😲I Know He Is Kutta,Harami...But After All His Dad.It Was Awful...👎🏼

I Think Baba Is Just Doing Excess...Tea Party Was Okay.But Why Restaurant Responsibility?😕

First I Thought It Is KriYa Centered Track.But No...I Was Absolutely Wrong.I Can See Only Kesar,ASY...But No KriYa...

Showing ASY As Negative Again Was A Good Move.Because He Was Negative From Beginning...But Now What He'll Do Now In Restaurant?Cockroach,Lizard Nautanki?😕I Think Radhe Did It Well In Past.No Need To Repeat...PLEASE!
</font>

Something very big than that
And then get powerful parasadi frm baba 😆
a decent episode after a long time😆 krishna has become so dumb😡 i think krishna saying he can touch kesar would give a kesar a huge advantage  there will be a fight between the brothers very soon🥱
Thanks di for opening the thread,.was trying to get 2 the forum for the past half hour- but my net is hell slow...will post my review tmw...kriya r getting more dumber with each epi...one is trying to c selfish SS as a father n wants K 2 forgive n forget everything n she seems 2 have forgotten what SS did 2 her n her family n betrayed K... N K, he is sympathising with n showing kindness 2 the wrong person, again! Fist by giving him life n now by giving him means to live... This is the kriya track the CVS talked about... Gud nite all
K is being over confident now🤢
But one thing is sure all.Thakur boys have one thing missing"BRAIN"
My mann ki awaaz-Cv's plz return our old Prats  at first😳Was enjoying Pratigya's silent avatar but just get to understand that without her voice Our show will become dead🤢Krishna is becoming bail buddhi Looks like the current shock effected  on KST's brain🤔And after seeing Krish in that condition Prats brain has  become  empty too😆  Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

My mann ki awaaz-Cv's plz return our old Prats  at first😳Was enjoying Pratigya's silent avatar but just get to understand that without her voice Our show will become dead🤢Krishna is becoming bail buddhi Looks like the current shock effected  on KST's brain🤔And after seeing Krish in that condition Prats brain has  become  empty too😆 

🤣  Hilarious...

Both need a good dose of lubalub to get back to normal Embarrassed... and us too..Ouch