Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sheena-

Originally posted by Veena.S

Originally posted by -Sheena-

I have a question:

Did we call K dumb when Angad too faked his apology at the start of the serial...As audience we knew that Angad had a plan to trouble KP but K still forgave him

I think the dumbest is ASY out of all this as he cant see who he should direct his anger and take revenge...If he cant see it till now, then he really is dumb

Sheens, I really didn't remember which scene u r referin, letz talk abt now, ASY n Krish... Yeah ASY is definitly dumb, i donno atleast hez clear wat hez doin n y, but I would say same With KriYa , wat they r doin, itz not about forgivin, atleast tats Ok, as SS behind tat, n ASY lost his career, but truly didn't get wats the point in Krish handlin r gave a job to ASY in his restaurent n acceptin as bro n wat not, Therz no need of KriYa knowin abt current shock plot, but how can simply trust him, ignore wat he did them till then? such a super dumb act IMO...

I would say that for drama to grow then creative license is required...What i was referring to is that K has forgiven ppl even when ppl dont deserve forgiveness or to be trusted again...

When SS put himself in a bad light in front of ASY, then ASY was able to take advantage of the situation to gain sympathy and he probably was genuine in his anger towards SS for calling his mother Censored . K's anger is towards SS and seeing SS treating ASY badly will probably not think that ASY would set out to harm him...

I dont really know...lol
lol don worry I won't stress it much LOL
@bold, therz a logic, by tat K realting it to SS, SS says so, He did, now SS is against him, n K against SS, so he won't, still itz dumb lol, none said ASY to target Krish 4 the first time in Adarsh murder, wat if he won the case then, then he wouldn't hav any chance to nter in TNs lives na, None thought in tat way, gave him a victim, innocent tag... ASY is changin colors dependin on things goin... Still KriYa not realizin tat...
Chalo leave, we r not dumb to get convienced with, n find logic in dumb acts of wat CVs showin...LOL

Edited by Veena.S - 06 September 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aier

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aka.aier

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">both are dumb... equallyLOL</font>
Akuuu...Hug

aka.aier

aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">both are dumb... equallyLOL</font>
Akuuu...Hug
Hug...hi...long time no see...hop ur okiSmile

Veena.S

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Akuuu...Hug
Hug...<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="1">hi...long time no see...hop ur okiSmile</font>
han xcept abt dumb MKAPROFL everytin Oki Tongue how abt U...

Edited by Veena.S - 06 September 2012 at 1:36pm

aka.aier

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Kriya are gone caseStern SmileLooks like the current shock effect on KST's brainErmmAnd after seeing Krish in that condition Prats brain has empty tooLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702aka.aierVeena.S

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Kriya are gone caseStern SmileLooks like the current shock effect on KST's brainErmmAnd after seeing Krish in that condition Prats brain has empty tooLOL
ROFL ROFL U got it xactly..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierSnigdha_Khanam

aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Akuuu...Hug
Hug...<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="1">hi...long time no see...hop ur okiSmile</font>
han xcept abt dumb MKAPROFL everytin Oki Tongue how abt U...
me too okiSmile...prats...dumb..LOLkrishna..dumberLOL.CVs...dumbestttROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Veena.S

Go to top