Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Originally posted by Veena.S

Voted.

But I Think A DNA Test Is Compulsory Now.Geek

I Wonder This ASY Was Going To Beat SS.ShockedI Know He Is Kutta,Harami...But After All His Dad.It Was Awful...Thumbs Down
huh, SS is a fa n ASY is a son, super match... they both no wer less than eachother, SS deservs every worst, I never mind..!!
I Know...But Beating! It's Too Much...

It's Not Ice Age...We Are Civilized.
don say I, we etc, talk abt show n chars... IMO SS deservs tats it..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caped_Crusader

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Asy is dumb if he thinks only he can play game.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.Spiyarapiyari

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyatanu

Asy is dumb if he thinks only he can play game.
lol but hez only playin everytime, han failing tats another matter... I thought tis time Krish will play n trap ASY... Huh but wats goin Dead

Edited by Veena.S - 06 September 2012 at 12:14pm

piyarapiyari

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I have a question:

Did we call K dumb when Angad too faked his apology at the start of the serial...As audience we knew that Angad had a plan to trouble KP but K still forgave him

I think the dumbest is ASY out of all this as he cant see who he should direct his anger and take revenge...If he cant see it till now, then he really is dumb

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lpiyarapiyari

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sheena-

I have a question:

Did we call K dumb when Angad too faked his apology at the start of the serial...As audience we knew that Angad had a plan to trouble KP but K still forgave him

I think the dumbest is ASY out of all this as he cant see who he should direct his anger and take revenge...If he cant see it till now, then he really is dumb

Sheens, I really didn't remember which scene u r referin, letz talk abt now, ASY n Krish... Yeah ASY is definitly dumb, i donno atleast hez clear wat hez doin n y, but I would say same With KriYa , wat they r doin, itz not about forgivin, atleast tats Ok, as SS behind tat, n ASY lost his career, but truly didn't get wats the point in Krish handlin r gave a job to ASY in his restaurent n acceptin as bro n wat not, Therz no need of KriYa knowin abt current shock plot, but how can simply trust him, ignore wat he did with them till then? such a super dumb act IMO...

Edited by Veena.S - 06 September 2012 at 12:36pm

-Sheena-

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I think P also is dump now but more in the case of showing sympathy 2 SS...as krishna said Ss is not at all repenting his actions n didn't even admit that he is wrong in betraying his son n insulting his DlL's honor publicly...n the words he used for shakuntala! He impregnated her n accepted her in front of all n now he is calling her names! N the ordeal P's family went through bec of SS! N yet P thinks they should not 'hurt' him! That's a bit too kind!...coming 2 K, haven't he seen from his life that out of the people n relations around him only P n chandu r trustworthy! Only they have selfless love for him...but no! He is an emotional fool...in fact both kriya r!... Now i am gonna say this so that it gets jinxed n The cvs don't show it- what if chandu finds about Asy's plan 2 destroy restaurant n K don't believe him? If K is shown 2 distrust chandu n trust Asy , then K's character will b affected badly...

Veena.S

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Originally posted by -Sheena-

I have a question:

Sheens, I really didn't remember which scene u r referin, letz talk abt now, ASY n Krish... Yeah ASY is definitly dumb, i donno atleast hez clear wat hez doin n y, but I would say same With KriYa , wat they r doin, itz not about forgivin, atleast tats Ok, as SS behind tat, n ASY lost his career, but truly didn't get wats the point in Krish handlin r gave a job to ASY in his restaurent n acceptin as bro n wat not, Therz no need of KriYa knowin abt current shock plot, but how can simply trust him, ignore wat he did them till then? such a super dumb act IMO...

I would say that for drama to grow then creative license is required...What i was referring to is that K has forgiven ppl even when ppl dont deserve forgiveness or to be trusted again...

When SS put himself in a bad light in front of ASY, then ASY was able to take advantage of the situation to gain sympathy and he probably was genuine in his anger towards SS for calling his mother Censored . K's anger is towards SS and seeing SS treating ASY badly will probably not think that ASY would set out to harm him...

I dont really know...lol

Veena.S

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Voted.

But I Think A DNA Test Is Compulsory Now.Geek

I Wonder This ASY Was Going To Beat SS.ShockedI Know He Is Kutta,Harami...But After All His Dad.It Was Awful...Thumbs Down

so you want cvs to start a DNA trackShocked

Veena.S

Go to top