Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

And here started the blame game (Page 3)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
i knw man ppl r blamin kushal/virat...its CVs who need to be blamed n soo other chars too FOR BIG TIME IGNORING VIRAT... nywz IGNORE them they r aadat se majboor of hating/blamin kushal/virat...Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..Beautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I dunno Whos blaming Kushal sake of the IGNORED Virat totally from cv's mind ! I m not the one for sure.What this guy is supposed to do when hes been asked to be in absolutely no reaction mode.OuchDid anyone hear how He was calling Maanvi last night ? Its deep care that his voice always conveys If you are VirMan fan you would get it .

I was shocked When he tried to say & J asked him that She just dont wanna talk for same & Hes just asked to shift M to her room.Ouch When the life & death decision related his TO BE wife is taken /discussed among family he has given no damn dialogue or even frame space to be in ! More than Virat Family members give space to react over Matter When M is most precious for him than anyone else.

Kushal is brilliant to express his love & pain for Maanvi.Rather he leaves us many a time emotional and everyone hv seen that But when the script leaves out character from Its own traits What support actor could give to save character on screen I ask !

Look at the SBS .He been shown standing away from her bed.This was kind of extent of lameness in direction.When hes the ONE who keeps awaken for her peaceful sleep in nights Than how could they show him standing away When Shes on ventilator.Its not matter of blame Game But Its too sad How Virat as character and VirMan as epic lover is getting ignored badly by creative team & writers sake of sacrifices track.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gopisharma14sennareni..Sakeena..Beautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

i knw man ppl r blamin kushal/virat...its CVs who need to be blamed n soo other chars too FOR BIG TIME IGNORING VIRAT... nywz IGNORE them they r aadat se majboor of hating/blamin kushal/virat...Wacko

I second you ! Bashers will bash ! Its cv's who are butchering his char.. They made him a statue ! Dead

..Sakeena..Beautyful_MessNikki_Titli

gopisharma14 Senior Member
gopisharma14
gopisharma14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
in yesterdays episode virat was hardly there in the show...then y u guys blame kushal for that...if u want to blame ,blame the CV's fornot giving him much screen space...and i salute kushal for his dedication n commitment for giving his work more importance than his health...and am surprised to cc some ppl saying kushal dnt know to emote emotional scenes properlly...my goodness...cummon guys ...have a break...how can v forget his splendid performance during the blad track n specially the scene with vanishika mom...

..Sakeena..Beautyful_MessNikki_Titli

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbow_251

nothing more to add to thisClap Hetu you simply nail it every single time with your write upsClapClap i have stopped watching the show now coz of the virat and VirMan butchering; so obviously i dont know what was wrong with his acting today that so many people are pouncing on him. Lets get real people are forever waiting to do that anywaysPinchPinch but even if he is can you blame him for it?Confused what has the poor guy gotten to do but stand in the BG being a 2nd fiddle to the behnas, jiju saali, cook driver etc for the past 3+ weeks.

I have nothing against the behnas sacrificing for each other i couldnt care less about it they never were and never will be the reason i watch this show; and the two who are; are being ruined beyond redemption. Virat the same person who loves her to bits and pieces doesnt even seem to care about the fact that manvi is on her death bed. Even after seeing her in the ventilator once again no reaction but a few tears. Heck he isnt even anywhere near her coz that place is reserved for her sister and her grandmother. What about the person who has stayed awake throughout the whole night to make sure she can sleep in peaceConfused when is he going to get his due for itConfused when it comes down to it why are virat and virman always the ones who end up taking a backseat. Show behna's sacrifice as much as you want but stop recking VirMan for itThumbs Down

once again even if he was cant blame him give anyone such a pathetic job to do they'll be even worse. And he isnt even completely better yet. The fact that he has lost quite a lot of weight in these few days is proof of that so cant people give him a breakConfused i dont see anyone appreciating the fact that he came back without even getting better completely yet the criticism is forever readyThumbs Down i dont get why he bothered for such fans and such a trackPinch they should've let him rest more and continued to show behnas and their tyaag at least that way we wouldnt be angry at how badly virat and virman are being wastedThumbs Down

Thanks for appreciation Dear.always look for your views Which are so Honest and clear ! The neat & clean views what we call :D ! We are sailing in same boat being VirMan .and Just look how Its being done with them.OuchCryI m kinda lost with Track totally.I loved cancer Track since It let VirMan breath in each other But But when Its end with ultimate Tyaag Behna bond would be glorified.I mean Just give me a one moment When she needed to have some on in cancer and Virat was not there.Bcuz of Virat she survived cancer and Its pain with all those days.Hes warmth ,love & care made it easy for her to fight with this deadly disease.Hes that source of love & strength makes her live every time she loos home.But Where is HE this days I dunno for her for show for family !!!

Well as I m not a Behna fan I do like them too.But I say Its ONLY behna for each other :(.dont Maanvi have other to say Thanks and remember for beautiful life she had in her last few days.Beside some high voltage drama and good performances,Enough space to Behna and Jeeju this Track is just MESS I tell you.When one of the MOST important member of M's life .Rather her soul It self agoing with what she said in confession has been lost in vain some where & all She could remember is her Behna.

Virat shown promising her each time that He wont let her happen anything .But His promised has been made out joke with his portrayal over end of Track leading it to justify sacrifices.He is and would be the best lover for me and Kushal the one Who made us believe in Virat;s love & care.Than why hes shown this way When his love ,grief & pain should touch that extent to move viewers heart !

I m watching the show still Just Bcuz of Nia.Shes just treat as actor to see rather shes only REASON any VirMan fan could bear all these.and Kushal Yeah It seems  He has lost the weight and still he looks weak some where I feel sad for him in spite of all hes there to shoot.When you go through all these than you know rather than just ending up blaming .About his acting yesterday I did see it all and I hv no complain for actor.The one Maanvi - ! how he was calling touched to me.in The scene with Viren when he gets to know He seemed helpless but to accept it since Its ONLY way to save his Maanvi.Yeah How it came script wise was lame and no strong reaction But could actor be blamed for it When the script demanded him to get over his reaction & approval in just 5 seconds scene ! The family one was worst he has no dialogue or not a camera space more than 3 times.So who gonna blame him here I dunno.

More than just being angry Its sad how the Epic love story of VirMan and the essence of true love has been played out just to bring out other dramas !:( I hv been patient like they would give one as week proceeds that with Behna even VirMan;s emotions too en lighted.But Its friday already and court case is about to begin ! I dunno How much I can expect now.May the one to show they are just part of show & Track too just sake of it may be.But as whole they have been batched like anything ! Kind regards dear ! Hope I hv not bored you with my long reply :) I just cant help it When People take over Virat or Maanvi or VirMan sake of it When the fault is creatives to IGNORE them !!

sennareni..Sakeena..Beautyful_Mess

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Originally posted by rainbow_251

nothing more to add to thisClapHetu you simply nail it every single time with your write upsClapClapi have stopped watching the show now coz of the virat and VirMan butchering; so obviously i dont know what was wrong with his acting today that so many people are pouncing on him. Lets get real people are forever waiting to do that anywaysPinchPinch but even if he is can you blame him for it?Confused what has the poor guy gotten to do but stand in the BG being a 2nd fiddle to the behnas, jiju saali, cook driver etc for the past 3+ weeks.

I have nothing against the behnas sacrificing for each other i couldnt care less about it they never were and never will be the reason i watch this show; and the two who are; are being ruined beyond redemption. Virat the same person who loves her to bits and pieces doesnt even seem to care about the fact that manvi is on her death bed. Even after seeing her in the ventilator once again no reaction but a few tears. Heck he isnt even anywhere near her coz that place is reserved for her sister and her grandmother. What about the person who has stayed awake throughout the whole night to make sure she can sleep in peaceConfused when is he going to get his due for itConfused when it comes down to it why are virat and virman always the ones who end up taking a backseat. Show behna's sacrifice as much as you want but stop recking VirMan for itThumbs Down

once again even if he was cant blame him give anyone such a pathetic job to do they'll be even worse. And he isnt even completely better yet. The fact that he has lost quite a lot of weight in these few days is proof of that so cant people give him a breakConfused i dont see anyone appreciating the fact that he came back without even getting better completely yet the criticism is forever readyThumbs Down i dont get why he bothered for such fans and such a trackPinch they should've let him rest more and continued to show behnas and their tyaag at least that way we wouldnt be angry at how badly virat and virman are being wastedThumbs Down

Thanks for appreciation Dear.always look for your views Which are so Honest and clear ! The neat & clean views what we call :D ! We are sailing in same boat being VirMan .and Just look how Its being done with them.OuchCryI m kinda lost with Track totally.I loved cancer Track since It let VirMan breath in each other But But when Its end with ultimate Tyaag Behna bond would be glorified.I mean Just give me a one moment When she needed to have some on in cancer and Virat was not there.Bcuz of Virat she survived cancer and Its pain with all those days.Hes warmth ,love & care made it easy for her to fight with this deadly disease.Hes that source of love & strength makes her live every time she loos home.But Where is HE this days I dunno for her for show for family !!!

Well as I m not a Behna fan I do like them too.But I say Its ONLY behna for each other :(.dont Maanvi have other to say Thanks and remember for beautiful life she had in her last few days.Beside some high voltage drama and good performances,Enough space to Behna and Jeeju this Track is just MESS I tell you.When one of the MOST important member of M's life .Rather her soul It self agoing with what she said in confession has been lost in vain some where & all She could remember is her Behna.

Virat shown promising her each time that He wont let her happen anything .But His promised has been made out joke with his portrayal over end of Track leading it to justify sacrifices.He is and would be the best lover for me and Kushal the one Who made us believe in Virat;s love & care.Than why hes shown this way When his love ,grief & pain should touch that extent to move viewers heart !

I m watching the show still Just Bcuz of Nia.Shes just treat as actor to see rather shes only REASON any VirMan fan could bear all these.and Kushal Yeah It seems He has lost the weight and still he looks weak some where I feel sad for him in spite of all hes there to shoot.When you go through all these than you know rather than just ending up blaming .About his acting yesterday I did see it all and I hv no complain for actor.The one Maanvi - ! how he was calling touched to me.in The scene with Viren when he gets to know He seemed helpless but to accept it since Its ONLY way to save his Maanvi.Yeah How it came script wise was lame and no strong reaction But could actor be blamed for it When the script demanded him to get over his reaction & approval in just 5 seconds scene ! The family one was worst he has no dialogue or not a camera space more than 3 times.So who gonna blame him here I dunno.

More than just being angry Its sad how the Epic love story of VirMan and the essence of true love has been played out just to bring out other dramas !:( I hv been patient like they would give one as week proceeds that with Behna even VirMan;s emotions too en lighted.But Its friday already and court case is about to begin ! I dunno How much I can expect now.May the one to show they are just part of show & Track too just sake of it may be.But as whole they have been batched like anything ! Kind regards dear ! Hope I hv not bored you with my long reply :) I just cant help it When People take over Virat or Maanvi or VirMan sake of it When the fault is creatives to IGNORE them !!
Nothing more to add to what u both said its really shame to hear this cause virman were something else and now they don't seem to care about each other but is this kushal's fault that everyone is jumping on him and saying they just being honest u need honest here like one of u said I never watched this show for behna and I never will I stopped watching the show for sometime due to my business but I'm all free now and I'm not watching it until this drama ends they show me some that I kind watch cause I'm a virman fan and I'm virat/kushal fan before even virman so I can't even watch only for nia cause what they doing to virat

-SweetGirl-..Sakeena..Nikki_Titli

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
i luv nia
i luv virman
i luv ehm
bas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

princess_sara IF-Dazzler
princess_sara
princess_sara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
itna dedicated acotr maine pehle kabhi nahi dekha...!!!
Kushal..u r a true RockStar...Luv u baby

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

Go to top