Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

And here started the blame game (Page 2)

befair Senior Member
befair
befair

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
who is blamming my kushu...cummon lets shoot them...my sweetheart havent even fully recoverd frm illness...still hez shooting...uparse cvs r just ruining virats character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty54

@arjun  That was my post dear and I thought that the subject was closed. I had given my opinion and then was told that he was not feeling well and was ill and he had a stand in for some of the scenes. I was unaware of that fact and when i came to know of that fact i did say sorry and about posting such a comment . 

SO you see dear no reason for you to make another post about this topic. Thank you and i was not saying anything against him. I thing he is a wonderful guy, and actor and has done a great job in this  show.   I think viewers need to be less sensitive when they come in these forums because everyone has an opinion about everything and they (we) do have our god given right to  voice it.  That does not mean that one person is wrong and other person is right its jut that an opinion. 

Its amazing me to that someone says something and 100 of ppl will reply back bashing that person for making a comment.  It was my opinion that Virat in some scene was not as emotional as one would think he would be, but like is said before I WAS not aware of him being Sick and not doing well. 
no u get all wrong im not at all talking about u yes i have see ur post but that was last nite i think i have some other once this morning talking about todays epi and yeah dear i didnt baSH U THEN IM NOT BASHING ANYONE now either u can go back to ur post and see  what i said there too so dear come down this isnt about u
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by befair

who is blamming my kushu...cummon lets shoot them...my sweetheart havent even fully recoverd frm illness...still hez shooting...uparse cvs r just ruining virats character
i know but who is gonna make some people understand that
cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun2011

Originally posted by cutyvirman

yaaar i know its all cvs fault buh kushal cant spare yaar its his part to emote na he looked tptally blanked today
plz kushal i luv u plz come back sooon
yaar r u forgeting that he just get back from being sick i know he is better but still we dont how well he is like i said i didnt watch the epi but i dont think its fair to blame him yet as he just back we all know how well kushal acts so there must be a reason lets give sometime thats all im saying

yaaar mere liye to virman ki glimpse hi kafi hoti hai
i m so happy my kushu is back 
he will be back with a bang from tomorrow onwards i m pretty sure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolBeautyful_Mess

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
agree with you...
it seems like ppl r just looking for a chance to blame kushal...ofcourse healthy criticism is good...but there is a limit for everything...i have never seen those ppl critising him for his minute flaws ,appriciating him for his great performance...cummmon ...if dey r talking abt today's episode (20 seconds scene),guys dont be sooo heartless...the guy havent even recoverd completely from his illness...spare him...

Beautyful_Mess

drama_queen_123 Groupbie
drama_queen_123
drama_queen_123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
KUSHAL is the BEST!!
He is AWESOME:):)

Beautyful_Mess

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Aww...its just that Cvs lack it there
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
M totally with you...as i said in my some other thread,people can never be satisfied..

Beautyful_Mess

Go to top