Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjun2011

yaar r u forgeting that he just get back from being sick i know he is better but still we dont how well he is like i said i didnt watch the epi but i dont think its fair to blame him yet as he just back we all know how well kushal acts so there must be a reason lets give sometime thats all im saying

yaaar mere liye to virman ki glimpse hi kafi hoti hai
i m so happy my kushu is back 
he will be back with a bang from tomorrow onwards i m pretty sure
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with you...
it seems like ppl r just looking for a chance to blame kushal...ofcourse healthy criticism is good...but there is a limit for everything...i have never seen those ppl critising him for his minute flaws ,appriciating him for his great performance...cummmon ...if dey r talking abt today's episode (20 seconds scene),guys dont be sooo heartless...the guy havent even recoverd completely from his illness...spare him...

drama_queen_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
KUSHAL is the BEST!!
He is AWESOME:):)
.Sumi. thumbnail
Aww...its just that Cvs lack it there
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
M totally with you...as i said in my some other thread,people can never be satisfied..
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i knw man ppl r blamin kushal/virat...its CVs who need to be blamed n soo other chars too FOR BIG TIME IGNORING VIRAT... nywz IGNORE them they r aadat se majboor of hating/blamin kushal/virat...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dunno Whos blaming Kushal sake of the IGNORED Virat totally from cv's mind ! I m not the one for sure.What this guy is supposed to do when hes been asked to be in absolutely no reaction mode.Did anyone hear how He was calling Maanvi last night ? Its deep care that his voice always conveys If you are VirMan fan you would get it .

I was shocked When he tried to say & J asked him that She just dont wanna talk for same & Hes just asked to shift M to her room. When the life & death decision related his TO BE wife is taken /discussed among family he has given no damn dialogue or even frame space to be in ! More than Virat Family members give space to react over Matter When M is most precious for him than anyone else.

Kushal is brilliant to express his love & pain for Maanvi.Rather he leaves us many a time emotional and everyone hv seen that But when the script leaves out character from Its own traits What support actor could give to save character on screen I ask !

Look at the SBS .He been shown standing away from her bed.This was kind of extent of lameness in direction.When hes the ONE who keeps awaken for her peaceful sleep in nights Than how could they show him standing away When Shes on ventilator.Its not matter of blame Game But Its too sad How Virat as character and VirMan as epic lover is getting ignored badly by creative team & writers sake of sacrifices track.
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikki028

i knw man ppl r blamin kushal/virat...its CVs who need to be blamed n soo other chars too FOR BIG TIME IGNORING VIRAT... nywz IGNORE them they r aadat se majboor of hating/blamin kushal/virat...

I second you ! Bashers will bash ! Its cv's who are butchering his char.. They made him a statue ! ðŸ¤¢
gopisharma14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in yesterdays episode virat was hardly there in the show...then y u guys blame kushal for that...if u want to blame ,blame the CV's fornot giving him much screen space...and i salute kushal for his dedication n commitment for giving his work more importance than his health...and am surprised to cc some ppl saying kushal dnt know to emote emotional scenes properlly...my goodness...cummon guys ...have a break...how can v forget his splendid performance during the blad track n specially the scene with vanishika mom...