Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Mann ka paap dikega.Aartiji.prasanth prasanth (Page 3)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I loved Yash today, especially the way he never ever suspected her character Clap Clap and even told he respected the relationship Aman and Arati shared.

It looks like its the Prashant issue because of which Yash is angry and if yes, he has all the rights to be mad at Arati for hiding such a big thing. Because from what Yash told, if he say the secret, then their relationship has no value,because all will blame Arati then also.

So, somewhere indirectly Yash is saving Arati Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sivasvbsbshalini28VEENAGOPAL

..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
OMG tensed for tomoro's epi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VEENAGOPAL

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

havent watched they epi yet di
but nice post
i always knew tht yash is nt that kind of husband to MU arti about her character
but this ashant???????????
ussay kya zarurat thi yash ko phone karne ki
but u knw wht di i will be more than happy if this prashant issues solves sooner bcoz after this there will be no lies in arya relationship
and they can start a new life only after getting rid of all past memories of their first marraige
@bold
nice name anaLOL for prasanth

agree with u ana . I also want no secret between them  before starting their relationship. But it is a request to CVs plzzz dont bring prasanth character in the future and clear these things now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

I loved Yash today, especially the way he never ever suspected her character Clap Clap and even told he respected the relationship Aman and Arati shared.

It looks like its the Prashant issue because of which Yash is angry and if yes, he has all the rights to be mad at Arati for hiding such a big thing. Because from what Yash told, if he say the secret, then their relationship has no value,because all will blame Arati then also.

thats wat ashaaa i love my yashuuuLOL...he is GEMMMEmbarrassed

shalini28

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

todays episode increased my respect  for Yash 100 times and sorry Yashuu if I had said bad things against u.Embarrassed

VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

todays episode increased my respect  for Yash 100 times and sorry Yashuu if I had said bad things against u.Embarrassed

shaluuu for me from i never disrespect yash...he was a gem i know...i say na thaere is a strong base for his angerLOL...dont worry yashu tume maaf karegaLOL

shalini28

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Todays episode was just too good...I had lost hopes after yesterdays episode, but I did not even think that who are we exactly dealing with???THE MITTALS...Wow what new twist...Gayatri for once was sensible one of the lot...And Yash again redeemed himself in my eyes...loved the song used in the last part...excellent epiBig smile

VEENAGOPAL

jenny. Goldie
jenny.
jenny.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis dearEmbarrassed

Today's episode was quite a shocker for me especially the precap. I didn't expect the divorce truth to be the reason for yash's outburst. Wonderful story telling by the CVs.

I knew yash wouldn't suspect aarti's character. He is a man with strong beliefs and virtues and he is not narrow-minded like some men eg.Prashant. I loved the way he protected her honor in front of his family and shut bua's mouth.

Can't wait to see tom's episode.

ana56

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index