Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Mann ka paap dikega.Aartiji.prasanth prasanth (Page 2)

Thabassum.. IF-Stunnerz
Thabassum..
Thabassum..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
omg my poor yashu ...so much pain he is in rite know...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini28VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

first of all Di I want to give a big hug to my YashuuuHug. I love him .Embarrassed
But I am thinking the same thing that is Prasanth. The way Aarti looked at Ansh when he said that he knows that Prasanth is his father I am sure there is something that Yash may know the secret.

But still I am confused coz the way Yash behaved in the last few episode dont relate to the Prasanth .
If Prasanth is the reason behind Yash's anger then why he was torturing himself. still in today's epi yash told aarti "Maan ka paap dikhege"Confused
Plzzz CVS solve this riddle.

ya agree with you shaluuu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini28

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
nice take akka,,, Smile 

atleast they dint ruin yash character more.. happy for that... Embarrassed

after today s precap, i think it was abt prashant... yash said, if he tell the truth out,this relation ll ve no basis.. so if prashant comes out,then he wont be arthi s husband.. everything is over.. 

now i can relate to his dialogues - arthi made everything over,she is not my wife,cheating,blah blah blah... we are in for a long sad track Cry

PuvZVEENAGOPAL

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajampriyab

nice take akka,,, Smile 

after today s precap, i think it was abt prashant... yash said, if he tell the truth out,this relation ll ve no basis.. so if prashant comes out,then he wont be arthi s husband.. everything is over.. 

now i can relate to his dialogues - arthi made everything over,she is not my wife,cheating,blah blah blah... we are in for a long sad track Cry

How come prashanth truth is out...yash cant be aarthi's husband...Aarthi is a legal divorce...Now aarthi is yash wife

shalini28VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

nice take akka,,, Smile 

hmmm yah i know yash char will nto be ruined at any costWinkLOL

ya his anger to arthi is justified that's wai i needed CVS going to give thatClap

priya_drizzles

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
havent watched they epi yet di
but nice post
i always knew tht yash is nt that kind of husband to MU arti about her character
but this ashant???????????
ussay kya zarurat thi yash ko phone karne ki
but u knw wht di i will be more than happy if this prashant issues solves sooner bcoz after this there will be no lies in arya relationship
and they can start a new life only after getting rid of all past memories of their first marraige

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rhevapriya_drizzlesshalini28VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

havent watched they epi yet di
but nice post
i always knew tht yash is nt that kind of husband to MU arti about her character
but this ashant???????????
ussay kya zarurat thi yash ko phone karne ki
but u knw wht di i will be more than happy if this prashant issues solves sooner bcoz after this there will be no lies in arya relationship
and they can start a new life only after getting rid of all past memories of their first marraige

Thanks Ana ya i know.i too want no lies in AarYa relationshippp.let prasnath come and go

ana56

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

nice take akka,,, Smile 

How come prashanth truth is out...yash cant be aarthi's husband...Aarthi is a legal divorce...Now aarthi is yash wife

i was talking in a emotional way.. not legally..  

according to yash , she is a widower... but when he comes to know ( we dont know what prashant had told yash or what ever ) she is a divorcee..its a lie and its cheating.. and if her first husband is alive,it ll torment yash becoz he dont know abt prashant s evil character as we know... he ll think,she loves her first husband as he does his wife... so emotionally yash cant accept it.. i think so..

VEENAGOPAL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index