India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Mann ka paap dikega.Aartiji.prasanth prasanth

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
CryEmbarrassedOMGGG wat an episode...My guesss coming wahooo Prasanth comingggCry..OMG so emotionalCry

Episode started with Gay3 asking AarTi...to say the truth that happend with the day she went with AmanCry...Gay3 says she will forget whatever happen.she will stand with herbut AarTi .she swearing Gay3 with all god names that she is clean and she is ready for any test...Gay 3 how can she believe her????Ouch...OMGGG then my YASHU Embarrassedcomes there and he just says that they should believe wat AarTi is sayingSmile...she has not done any that kind of mistake and he says he is not so cheap that he will MU her characterClapClapClap..He knows Wat relationship they both share...Yash won there.Clap..ClapAll became happy except buaAngry...

AarTi thank yash with tears saying she will never forget this ehsaan in her entire life...and she pleads and asks wat is her mistake...he says let that matter decade with him onlyCry...otherwise their relation will have no basis.Cry.He says let us travel alone with our ways that is the solution..AarTi says i have not made this PV for again living a lonely life...he says "Apne dil se aathma se jaagkar dekiye aap ke man ka paap dikega"..Yash never answered and went away

AarTi prays god to show her wat mistake she did...and says if god never shows her path she will go away from yash and will not come before him...Last part was they show AarYa thinking about each other in loneliness

Precap:---OMGGG Dubey says prasanth call him...Ansh says he know prasanth and said he is my papa i knowShocked..Cry.cant wait tomorrowww.OMG thats why yash said let this matter die with meCry.he hurted himself instread making aarti out of that houseCry...for his childrens.Hats off YashClap

Edited by UltimateGcian - 06 September 2012 at 11:57am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

srithi97naz1312sush1974armd11Afu1992BdayMessageGCmamatha.-QH-Khaira09.LovelyDreamer.asmanimadhubansenjenny.desikimsamsalmankhanrulzGiselDeepDL19Pooja_11ns1970..SmaTz..Shashi1984luv_lvndrnirmalac99rakenduvadanapriya_drizzlesadigaagashGC_arja-MishtyBlue-AniSweetyhana_y..Apz..MissIamTheBossjayshu17aanyakunatchucklebuddyharshithaaaaaaakholitavalli30Loveforlifegcluv..Anita..shalini28Bul3maha9jikky_84Abby-GC-Crazyjasraj123-ProudGCian-ana56gafulu14Sri_Radha-Rashu-villian-Thabassum..Angel_Luv..RamKiJanaki..rechus

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Nice post dear. So happy for yashu supporting arthi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gafulu14VEENAGOPAL

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I loved yash to the core today...

Thesedays we thought yash felt so insecure since aarthi was responsible for him to come out of arpita..But truth is he  not only accepted aarthi as his wife...but madly in love with her...But the days in mumbai was so memorable for him...When prashanth matter was out...he was like aarthi is still in love with her first husband...and lied to me about divorce...He is now in the state of aarthi betrayed me by making me in falling in love with her...

But i am so sure aarthi going to confront him with prashanth truth and how she fall for yash and how much she into love with him

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09ananthi.shankarShashi1984nirmalac99ashGC_arja..Apz..gafulu14VEENAGOPAL..RamKiJanaki..

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
first of all Di I want to give a big hug to my YashuuuHug. I love him .Embarrassed
But I am thinking the same thing that is Prasanth. The way Aarti looked at Ansh when he said that he knows that Prasanth is his father I am sure there is something that Yash may know the secret.

But still I am confused coz the way Yash behaved in the last few episode dont relate to the Prasanth .
If Prasanth is the reason behind Yash's anger then why he was torturing himself. still in today's epi yash told aarti "Maan ka paap dikhege"Confused
Plzzz CVS solve this riddle.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Puja2012ashGC_arja..Apz..AniSweetygafulu14VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Thesedays we thought yash felt so insecure since aarthi was responsible for him to come out of arpita..But truth is he  not only accepted aarthi as his wife...but madly in love with her...But the days in mumbai was so memorable for him...When prashanth matter was out...he was like aarthi is still in love with her first husband...and lied to me about divorce...He is now in the state of aarthi betrayed me by making me in falling in love with her...

But i am so sure aarthi going to confront him with prashanth truth and how she fall for yash and how much she into love with him

i said u all ppl he came to know prsanthhhLOL...wow i love YASH...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AniSweetygafulu14

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Next week is the real scene waiting for us...am i rite

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Next week is the real scene waiting for us...am i rite

yaaa but dear prasanth truth is cominggg

AniSweety

akansha412 Goldie
akansha412
akansha412

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
luv the way yash supported aarti.he is madly in luv with aarti.

AniSweety

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index