Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

my heart goes out for just arjun... (Page 2)

mallika_1 Goldie
mallika_1
mallika_1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana-123

I just read the update today : so now the sad truth is Arjun Ovi are MARRIED and Arjun-Purvi are not. Ovi wil try to make the marriage work (god knows how,considering Arjun hates her), and Purvi the mahaanta princess will try and treat Arjun as jeejaji or distance herself from him. Remember how she distanced herself from him when Arjun-Ovi engagement took place? MArriage is totally diff. ball game - even if Arjun wants Purvi back, she will never be back.

There is no way out now for Arjun Purvi, and strangely, I dont ever want them to be together again. Their relationship is spoilt beyond repair and what is the guarantee that Purvi will not sacrifice him again in the future in case they wind up together? For her, her aai is the ONLY person that matters, she might as well stay unmarried and stay with her Aai forever. Oh, but I forgot, her Aai is going back to Manav's place and they are gonna be remarried, so well, Purvi can stay with her Aaji for the rest of her life.

For all of you loking for a new serial based on love story and which is NOT produced by Ekta Kapoor/Balaji - the show Honge Juda Na Hum is gonna start from 10th sep on Sony, same time as PR is on air - and has Aamna Shariff in the lead (Kashish of Kahii to hoga) with cute guy Raquesh Vashisth. I am switching channel, show, production and going there. 

dont say this dear. arvi will be together. pavitra rishta between arjun purvi is still there. ovi will realize that Arjun was never her and will never be her. she will feel bad for what she has done. If Purvi is to blame then ovi not any less, she is just as guilty by the way it was she who started it all so why should she get away no she will get it back then she will even correct for arjun Purvi. she will take the divorce and then cant Purvi refuse to Arjun when he has done so  much for her and for her love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyblueocean_787

Jhumpai Newbie
Jhumpai
Jhumpai

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Mine too... He had a choice of not marrying Ovi, but he would have had his heart broken even if he didn't. No sympathies for Purvi or Ovi. Both deserve to rot in their own Hells. Atleast Teju showed some reason though a very meek one and a little too less, too late.

I wonder where it goes from here? Do they actually get Arvi back? If so how? I sincerely hope not by using a child out of wedlock. That would take this to a new low.

I hadn't been watching PR the last couple of days but tuned in today to read the update hoping against hope that the Arjun-Ovi marriage was a farce. But no - it wasn't. Sigh!!!!

Why does this crap bother me? I feel like I have been taken for a ride and I believe that true love should win - not in the end, not after sacrificing for ages, but when it happens.

If I were Arjun - I would divorce  specially  since he now knows of the deal and take the next flight back to Canada.

Ms. Kapoor and team you seriously had no other option to prolong the drama when there are like a dozen loose ends existing? One post said they are heartless - so they are but in my opinion MINDLESS too. Had it not been for Ms. Kapoor and her team who knew marriage could be a game of musical chair and loving someone gave you the right to not care about how he felt about anything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJulieDblueocean_787

Go to top