India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

my heart goes out for just arjun...

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
really i was really very sad to see arjun heartbroken.. right from the day of his confession my heart goes out for him...  he lost his mom n was carving for his mom's love n when he got the love of his life purvi. he lost her again due to his engagement, n when she got back to him he again lost her till he completed the stupid challenge, then he again lost her in the kidnapping track, n now when he finally got her with all the rights she betrayed him... 
  purvi wants her mother to be happy,her sister to be happy n she will be happy seeing them happy but what about Arjun she ruined his life till death.. i wished he would have jumped off the hill rather than marrying ovi... n Arjun is such a great at heart person that he is still loving purvi after all she has done.. i had a hope from archana that she would put some sense in purvi by making her realise what all arjun did for her...  
 now arjun lost the other part of his heart also...  his word at that time were so heart touching but it did not had any effect on purvi...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27karolbaghviewersarahtriniNupaRoshni.xritsranveeraditty--Jenelle--aathyaAnAvidReaderblueocean_787

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
My heart goes to both to arjun and purvi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelz6aathyaAnAvidReaderHuma-

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
harininaidu IF-Dazzler
harininaidu
harininaidu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
so pain
JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I feel sad ONLY for Arjun. Purvi is a very selfish person. What is the point of forcing the guy to marry someone he does not love? Will Archana be happy knowing that Purvi is not happy and made such a ridiculous sacrifice? Will Ovi be happy with Arjun who does not love her? Will Arjun be happy married to someone he does not love?

If Purvi really wanted to help her mother, then she should have told Manav that Archana did not want the divorce and everything about Sachin's scheme.
Arjun should have just said to hell with all of you and go to some other country.

I cannot believe that after everything Arjun told her about his mom and missing her that she would do something so stupid. She does not deserve him at all. I really hope that some other girl comes in the show for him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xcrazygirl4RDblueocean_787.Senorita.

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

I feel sad ONLY for Arjun. Purvi is a very selfish person. What is the point of forcing the guy to marry someone he does not love? Will Archana be happy knowing that Purvi is not happy and made such a ridiculous sacrifice? Will Ovi be happy with Arjun who does not love her? Will Arjun be happy married to someone he does not love?

If Purvi really wanted to help her mother, then she should have told Manav that Archana did not want the divorce and everything about Sachin's scheme.
Arjun should have just said to hell with all of you and go to some other country.

I cannot believe that after everything Arjun told her about his mom and missing her that she would do something so stupid. She does not deserve him at all. I really hope that some other girl comes in the show for him.

ya but still we arvi fans will be arvi fans...if purvi wanted to be mahaan she could have blurted out the truth of savita n sachu... but no ekta wants to show all sacrifises...
 noticed one point the theme of this serials is it self of a mother n daughter bond.. so its basically a mother n daughter pavitra rishta... that y all the 3 k ladies are together... dnt know what is the maha epi stil about  ...arjun ovi new relationship???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787

ana-123 Groupbie
ana-123
ana-123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I just read the update today : so now the sad truth is Arjun Ovi are MARRIED and Arjun-Purvi are not. Ovi wil try to make the marriage work (god knows how,considering Arjun hates her), and Purvi the mahaanta princess will try and treat Arjun as jeejaji or distance herself from him. Remember how she distanced herself from him when Arjun-Ovi engagement took place? MArriage is totally diff. ball game - even if Arjun wants Purvi back, she will never be back.

There is no way out now for Arjun Purvi, and strangely, I dont ever want them to be together again. Their relationship is spoilt beyond repair and what is the guarantee that Purvi will not sacrifice him again in the future in case they wind up together? For her, her aai is the ONLY person that matters, she might as well stay unmarried and stay with her Aai forever. Oh, but I forgot, her Aai is going back to Manav's place and they are gonna be remarried, so well, Purvi can stay with her Aaji for the rest of her life.

For all of you loking for a new serial based on love story and which is NOT produced by Ekta Kapoor/Balaji - the show Honge Juda Na Hum is gonna start from 10th sep on Sony, same time as PR is on air - and has Aamna Shariff in the lead (Kashish of Kahii to hoga) with cute guy Raquesh Vashisth. I am switching channel, show, production and going there. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29JulieDcrazygirl4RDblueocean_787.Senorita.

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana-123

I just read the update today : so now the sad truth is Arjun Ovi are MARRIED and Arjun-Purvi are not. Ovi wil try to make the marriage work (god knows how,considering Arjun hates her), and Purvi the mahaanta princess will try and treat Arjun as jeejaji or distance herself from him. Remember how she distanced herself from him when Arjun-Ovi engagement took place? MArriage is totally diff. ball game - even if Arjun wants Purvi back, she will never be back.

There is no way out now for Arjun Purvi, and strangely, I dont ever want them to be together again. Their relationship is spoilt beyond repair and what is the guarantee that Purvi will not sacrifice him again in the future in case they wind up together? For her, her aai is the ONLY person that matters, she might as well stay unmarried and stay with her Aai forever. Oh, but I forgot, her Aai is going back to Manav's place and they are gonna be remarried, so well, Purvi can stay with her Aaji for the rest of her life.

For all of you loking for a new serial based on love story and which is NOT produced by Ekta Kapoor/Balaji - the show Honge Juda Na Hum is gonna start from 10th sep on Sony, same time as PR is on air - and has Aamna Shariff in the lead (Kashish of Kahii to hoga) with cute guy Raquesh Vashisth. I am switching channel, show, production and going there. 

m with u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787

Go to top