India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shiv role is cameo (Page 2)

noshows Groupbie
noshows
noshows

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
The way they introduced Shiv, he can't be cameo.

Jagath has to enter haveli through Anandhi. If Singhs took him in, then it would offend Anandhi.

They both know about each other so much. they are child hood partners. so it doesn't surprise me when anandhi feels jagaths presence. That doesn't mean she wants to with him. she will never break gauris family.

if she is shedding tears for jagath, that only shows her kind nature. That too if she sees someone in pitiful state when she had such long relationship with them, what's wrong with it.

I was always IS fan, the day he started sleeping with that @$&*@ I didn't want anandhi to get back him either.

Before anandhi leaves haveli she will bring singhs parivaartogether.

she is the type of person who doesn't want to be the reason for any kind of breakup in family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjumWillbrookePri_kinmukVsoujanya...Hanna...

Kurup IF-Dazzler
Kurup
Kurup

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukvilove

Originally posted by mahi12

i think even after AnSh marriage will happen still we will have such topics here shiv will die now and Anandi Jagaya reunion ..LOLplease give  a break Anandi is bound to marry shiv because her dying mother gave her promise to do so and even after her engagement she said so ..now mother you will happy i fulfilled your wish ...so why you guys are living under insecurity Sleepy
 i agre with u but the way anandi senses jagya presence and jagya kii faltu memories  yaad aa rahi hai anandi ko  koi bhi insecure ho jayegaLOLLOL

I agree with both of u.  Anandi sensing Jagya wats wrong in it.  Think from her point guyss...She has been with Jagya since her childhood and had loved him since she came to know wat love is, u can say her first love.  She was sincere to him, but Jagya did not deserve it and Anandi shut herself in a shell after Jagya left her and never expressed her desiresor her wishes to anyone, then suddenly the divorce, her mother's death, and the abscence of Sumitra who was her support through thick and thin will definitely lead to all this..Give a break and think positive and b positive.  CVs will never do  a thng to lose its TRPs , may b they will stretch the serial a bit.  All these tats happening now since the engagement date was settled is just being stretched to highlight the number of episodes but at the end its ANSH, ANSH, and only ANSH who is going to unite...take a chill pilll.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vsoujanya

Goranta Groupbie
Goranta
Goranta

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
CV at the begining said that Shiv's role is a cameo, but after everybody starting to love AnSh they said that he is not a cameoBig smile...CV also said for Gaury's role that it is a cameo, and look what she did to Anandi,Angry so chill Anandi and Shiv is going to end up together <3Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhVsoujanya

Mikey21 Senior Member
Mikey21
Mikey21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

i think even after AnSh marriage will happen still we will have such topics here shiv will die now and Anandi Jagaya reunion ..LOLplease give  a break Anandi is bound to marry shiv because her dying mother gave her promise to do so and even after her engagement she said so ..now 
   mother you will happy i fulfilled your wish ...so why you guys are living under insecurity Sleepy           aisa thodi hota he ek hasband mar jae to ex hasband ke sath saadi kar lo ...discsting.kyu hasband nahi hota to life nahi katti. annadi mother gave her promise but she  say shadi kar ke shiv ke sath voh use  kush bhi dekhna chahti he not just marriage. that"s why anandi sachi khushi ke liye shiv se samne khush rahni ki kosis kar rahi. jagya usne jo kiya he voh use bhugtna  to padega .us par daya nahi lani chahiye.

Vsoujanya

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noshows

The way they introduced Shiv, he can't be cameo.

Jagath has to enter haveli through Anandhi. If Singhs took him in, then it would offend Anandhi.

They both know about each other so much. they are child hood partners. so it doesn't surprise me when anandhi feels jagaths presence. That doesn't mean she wants to with him. she will never break gauris family.

if she is shedding tears for jagath, that only shows her kind nature. That too if she sees someone in pitiful state when she had such long relationship with them, what's wrong with it.

I was always IS fan, the day he started sleeping with that @$&*@ I didn't want anandhi to get back him either.

Before anandhi leaves haveli she will bring singhs parivaartogether.

she is the type of person who doesn't want to be the reason for any kind of breakup in family.

I second that !!! My mom told the same thing...AnSh will be together...but anandi will convince singhs to accept jagya-gauri back 100 %

Vsoujanya

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sukvilove

i think even after AnSh marriage will happen still we will have such topics here shiv will die now and Anandi Jagaya reunion ..LOLplease give  a break Anandi is bound to marry shiv because her dying mother gave her promise to do so and even after her engagement she said so ..now mother you will happy i fulfilled your wish ...so why you guys are living under insecurity Sleepy
 i agre with u but the way anandi senses jagya presence and jagya kii faltu memories  yaad aa rahi hai anandi ko  koi bhi insecure ho jayegaLOLLOL
the ones who want to be insecure they will never stop...for you it will look faltu for her these memories were part of her life  for so long ..a beautiful time of her life ...is she saying along with those memories o God give me my Jagaya back ...or is she day dreaming about him singing romantic songs ...no these are just happening by chance ...so really what is the reason to be so insecure ...?Confusedwhy seeing only part of serial and becoming insecure and neglecting 10000 others ..Anandi remembered Jagaya o start being insecure AnSh marriage won't happen why not see she has promised her dead mother to marry him she is right now not marrying out of love but just to fulfill her mother's wish and shiv too very well knows ...now dead bhago will come back again to take her promise now beti marry jagaya

@bold

LOL Mahi u r 2 much yaar!! Hey BTW Bhago ka bhoot toh abhi bhi Gauri Mata aur Anteryami mummyji ko shayad dikhe.  Shayad wohi aa jaye aur bole now beti marry jagaya.

Aur toh aur kya kya BS post ho raha hai Gauri ka bachcha Anandi aur Jagya palenge kyunki Gauri Child birth ke time mar jayegiLOLShocked?? max 4 months ka leap hoga. 4 months ka fetus toh survive nahee karta. What a great imagination..Confused. Aur yeh log Anandi ke childhood FB se insucure ho kar CVs ko incompetent bolte hai..Ouch

Ise hee kehte hain "Ek toh chori upar se seena jori""
  hehehehehehehLOL

Edited by mmishra1 - 06 September 2012 at 5:43pm
mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mike21

Shiv may be cameo . Anandi aur jagya ke bich me se nikla jayega. Shekhr family strikly disaide shiv marry to Asima . Anandi khud hi apne pero pe Kuhadi maregi. 

Hey Hey  hey!!  Cameo ko main montage nahee share karne dete hai. Shravan and Shivani were cameo. Shiv is a parallel Lead character and usko sirf aur sirf Anandi ke doosara beend banane ke liye hee laya gaya hai and I read this interview in Times of India. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vsoujanyaaparnauma

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Pls stop these kinda post Shiv z a cameo, he ll die n mahi will mary anandi
.wht nonsense..
Why cvs spending so much on Shiv family and most important z trps that is rising with his entry..its all matter of trp so jst chill n enjy his presence..

aparnauma

Go to top