Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why the innocents always end up suffering???Sep 6t (Page 7)

Arshi94 Senior Member
Arshi94
Arshi94

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Hahaha..ROFL.I loved ur analysis today...LOL
I can see u are totally frustrated on the three musketeers...Angry..
Well let's just hope everything turns out to be good...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

Nice post Fazzy !!!! Poojali stated her emotional drama to get back that stupid !!!!! I wish Arnav send poojali with shyam to there house & also kick Dadi with them ... Then all problem solved 
wish arnav would do that...but hes another Khuhis...too good n selfless...
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi94

Hahaha..ROFL.I loved ur analysis today...LOL
I can see u are totally frustrated on the three musketeers...Angry..
Well let's just hope everything turns out to be good...Smile

Look cvs look...how ppl  r laughing at us now...CryLOLWink
nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I feel bad for Arnav and Khushi and I really want to scream at Anjali and Dadi but I can't...the closest I'll come to it is screaming at the TV!!

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afnariaz

Great episode without snake and it will be awesome if no dadi and di there.I must say I scared when he make her sit on the recliner and about to say something .Please don't say postponing marriage...Akash you said you are doubting your brother??Anjali its because of you your family gonna split.How  much damages you will cause that family only because of you...Only because of you snake visited Ashram and met Dadi.You are the one who gave idea...your bother, his life, his wife, his respects everything spoiling because of you.What he did he loved you more than his life do whatever makes you happy.I had feeling that Arshi will be together and they will move to GH.Poor Payal also has to move because she had a husband like Akash never thinks correct and deeply.(Sethi bro incidents occurs only because he didn't have enough back ground check - the magic figure only caught his attention and he accused Khushi  )Now instead of magic figure attention goes to Di and he can't see the fact that Di is acting or black mailing method.

CV's can you do a favor its a story na please  make Arnav lets Di live with her snake but not in RM, she can come whenever she wants but not him and for her safety let Dadi also move with snake and poojali.Can you do that...Let remarriage happen...After that past can blast...Arshi will be together ...

Superb post Fazila...Thanks for PM.You are true why good souls has to face more tests??I am also confused why God make them suffer more?
BUt then God will reward them for it all too...but its too much in IPK...they dont disclosing anyones bad deeds...mamiji tore the saris...still that is not disclosed...so what do we expect???? dont know what they r doing...im loosing hope...

riafna

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazibah

I feel bad for Arnav and Khushi and I really want to scream at Anjali and Dadi but I can't...the closest I'll come to it is screaming at the TV!!
oh ur poor cat...make sure its far when u scream :))))
boisecrazy Goldie
boisecrazy
boisecrazy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Pujali is onto her emotional blackmailing these days...Since when she listens to Arnav...go back and watch Arhi force marriage days...she is the one who is dictating everything...Felt bad for Arnav...In this whole house, he is a lonely soul...no one really know him except Khushi...Nani is to be shown a little more powerful...Time for mamaji to be back...or at least a mention of him somewhere!!! No snake today!!! Even though Mishti says that Arhi will get married...I have doubts that the trio will not let it be...
The show is really turning to be meri di ki saut...Khushi is already been made the doosri aurat...Since Arnav and Akash is constantly at home and we do not see Arnav working from home lately...looks like AR designs is suffering...or Aman is taking care of It? Just tomorrow and then agony for another 2 days...weekend sucks!!!

shruba

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Fuzzy I so agree with u yaar !!!!!
hate poojali and her tantrums...she just lost her child and she is emotionally blackmailing her loved ones to get that creep back !!!!!

I so hate her !!!!! Angry

Akash who has till now neva been sensible...who is such a dumbass...now thinks his bro is wrong...for heaven sake...dont use ur brains...just shut up and watch !!!!!!

Dadi aaarrggghhh I hate her for the way she behaves around Khushi as though she is an untouchable !!!!
bloody b****...ASR should throw her out !!!!!

best part of the epi...mat jao 

srsly yaar asr stole my heart with those 2 words...they showed his need for khushi so much...master stroke of the epi...their hug by the poolside...them remembering their mehendi !!!!!

and next morning their kiss of comfort !!!!!

loved the epi just for these 2 reasons...otherwise i hated it !!!!!

Go to top