Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why the innocents always end up suffering???Sep 6t (Page 5)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
It was an emotional episode today. Roodali was too much today.If next time Shyam fail to kill her I'm going to kill her for sure. I know our Hotwa will be devastated if she dies.But you know all wounds heel after a certain time.Khushi is there with him, so he will be overcome soon. Oh Gosh what i'm blabbering.! Seriously I'm so annoyed with her. If she wants Shyam so much then why doesn't she leave RM and stay with Shyam.And plz take that old bitch with you. I know she will not gonna do it, the selfish woman wants to live on his bro's money.

You hate Dadi, I want to spit on her face. Gosh I've never been so vindictive before.I wanted to kick on her ass when she was talking bad about Khushi.Sorry for my language I'm really outraged at her behavior. Why ASR is tolerating all the bull shits against his wife. ASR should kick her out from the house.i know she is an elderly person, but I don't have any respect for such kind of heinous people.

Yes we hate to see our beloved Arshi is suffering immensely.Nobody cares them,everbody is so busy to pacify the old child Anji. every body forgot there is a marriage in the house.I was crying with Arnav today. How much he has to take on his young shoulder! The elder sister is like a mother and mothers always pacify their kids,never impose for anything.But this anji is giving him so much mental torture! On the other hand khushi is giving him all that he wants.It was such a beautiful moment when he was asking her to stay. He just need her Khushi right now to find comfort. It was a beautiful scene to cherish.One of the best Arshi moment.

It was so blissful to watch them recollecting their sweet memory of the mehendi. They are surely soul mates, deeply bonded with each other.Why their blissful moment ends so fast. Why CVs can't keep them happy for a while. I hate CV's pessimistic attitude towards our Arshi.

The last Arshi moment was the best part of today.Khushi was deeply hurt at Dadi's behavior.But what a wonderful girl she is that hid her sorrow behind her smile.And it's not unnoticed by Arnav and he pacified her with the comforting kiss. He didn't need to say anything, that one kiss said it all.Dadi started misbehaving with khushi in front of Arnav. It was an intense pain visible in his eyes.

Edited by sohara - 06 September 2012 at 8:39pm

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I couldn't believe anjali ... how can any woman be so SELFISH?? she is not bothered how her brother must be feeling looking at her condition but the only thing she wants is her Creep husband ..  Angry Censored

I don't want to cross my limits talking of dadi..  Censored u are good for nothing buta useless creature dadi!! 

arhi scenes were my oxygen throughout the episode .. 
I neede them badly to survive.. His mat jao was beyond words Embarrassed 

loved your post .. thanks for the pm Big smile
chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
anjali n dadi r irritating a lot...don't no when it will end...atleast nani is on arnav's side..plzz do something nani.ok where is payal..i didn't see her.
melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I had tears in my eyes seeing Arshi bedroom scene, Arnav's plea to Khushi ...Math jao... showed how lonely he felt in his own house. Anjali is so selfish & blind, she  doesnt see how much her younger brother went through to give her all her comforts & take care of all her needs. All she cares about is her own happiness. I really wish that Shyam comes in the house & starts his plans of killing her & this time i wish to God that he succeeds in killing her
srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Superb episode fuzzy... Nice post dear
I loved the episode... Don't want to comment in dadi and anjali
Ahhh loved ARHI... What a beautiful relationship..
Am loving their bonding... Thank you CV'S for showing our ARHI in a strong way...
Barun and sanaya are just rocking in every episode...
bavucute Senior Member
bavucute
bavucute

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Guess most of the Indian serials  of same track...but or show is diff from... as CV's concered for TRP's these happening again & again..
shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
fuzzy,

the question you asked is the question that has no answer...cvs are just trying everything for the trp sake n whichever will click they will start using it!Confused
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazylad8

Great Episode...minus the snake!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
Great post Fazi...ROFL
Cry My heart hurts for Arnav and Khushi, they are totally disregarded by the Raizada's.

I hope Nani does something for them and soon...send them away together somewhere far!!!!!!!

I loved the 3 scenes

the henna one, how they connect while apart
the vase one, he leans down to help pick the pieces and then says DONT GO!!!! Pulled my heart strings!!!
the living room kiss, so gentle yet so powerful!!!!!! Shows how much he cares for her.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

If they had just showed these 3 scenes, I would have jumped up the TRPs to 5+

Love Arshi and their bonding, both understand each other so well.

Dadi, if looks could kill, I would have killed you  or maybe Arnav's eye contact.

Mamiji wake up, remember your Arnav bitwa was kidnapped, how can you lean towards the snake?????

Akash...I never had any hope from you, you can't defend your own wife, how can you see what Arnav can see!!!!!!!!!!!!
hoping for a better epi today...

Go to top