Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why the innocents always end up suffering???Sep 6t (Page 4)

gowri1712 IF-Rockerz
gowri1712
gowri1712

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
average epi
nice post
thanks for da PM

love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Excellent post!
Loved the title, 'Why innocents have to suffer?'
They have to suffer because they think the whole world is as pure as them, but its not.

onetwothree IF-Dazzler
onetwothree
onetwothree

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
amazing posttt fuzzy...Clap...i loved arhi scenes..Day Dreaming...der relationship is getting stronger day by day..Smile...wen both of dem r together, noone can seperate dem..not even dat dadi bhoot..Evil SmileEvil Smile...i hated anjali..Angry...she nd shyamu hve equal points to be hated..Dead...
kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
omg anji was soo irritating bu the arshi scenes were worth watching...
Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Yaar he is a brother i m not supporting anjali but as a brother arnav is doing wht he suppose to do for his sis
N for anjali for any women its not easy to just forget abt her husband as she did not see any proof or anything just the talk how can she believe but yeah the situation she is in the most imp person she needs is her hubby i dont want shyam to come to RM bt the most sensible thing they should show is anjali suppose to leave RM with shyam as this is going to be a perfect decision for her n it ll be a big twist
Let see but live ur post as always fuzzy thx for update

Edited by Zarahatke - 06 September 2012 at 7:13pm
vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Well said fuzzy. Loved the arhi scene, Nani and nk. Rest ignore them.
sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
It was an emotional episode today. Roodali was too much today.If next time Shyam fail to kill her I'm going to kill her for sure. I know our Hotwa will be devastated if she dies.But you know all wounds heel after a certain time.Khushi is there with him, so he will be overcome soon. Oh Gosh what i'm blabbering.! Seriously I'm so annoyed with her. If she wants Shyam so much then why doesn't she leave RM and stay with Shyam.And plz take that old bitch with you. I know she will not gonna do it, the selfish woman wants to live on his bro's money.

You hate Dadi, I want to spit on her face. Gosh I've never been so vindictive before.I wanted to kick on her ass when she was talking bad about Khushi.Sorry for my language I'm really outraged at her behavior. Why ASR is tolerating all the bull shits against his wife. ASR should kick her out from the house.i know she is an elderly person, but I don't have any respect for such kind of heinous people.

Yes we hate to see our beloved Arshi is suffering immensely.Nobody cares them,everbody is so busy to pacify the old child Anji. every body forgot there is a marriage in the house.I was crying with Arnav today. How much he has to take on his young shoulder! The elder sister is like a mother and mothers always pacify their kids,never impose for anything.But this anji is giving him so much mental torture! On the other hand khushi is giving him all that he wants.It was such a beautiful moment when he was asking her to stay. He just need her Khushi right now to find comfort. It was a beautiful scene to cherish.One of the best Arshi moment.

It was so blissful to watch them recollecting their sweet memory of the mehendi. They are surely soul mates, deeply bonded with each other.Why their blissful moment ends so fast. Why CVs can't keep them happy for a while. I hate CV's pessimistic attitude towards our Arshi.

The last Arshi moment was the best part of today.Khushi was deeply hurt at Dadi's behavior.But what a wonderful girl she is that hid her sorrow behind her smile.And it's not unnoticed by Arnav and he pacified her with the comforting kiss. He didn't need to say anything, that one kiss said it all.Dadi started misbehaving with khushi in front of Arnav. It was an intense pain visible in his eyes.

Edited by sohara - 06 September 2012 at 8:39pm
noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I couldn't believe anjali ... how can any woman be so SELFISH?? she is not bothered how her brother must be feeling looking at her condition but the only thing she wants is her Creep husband ..  Angry Censored

I don't want to cross my limits talking of dadi..  Censored u are good for nothing buta useless creature dadi!! 

arhi scenes were my oxygen throughout the episode .. 
I neede them badly to survive.. His mat jao was beyond words Embarrassed 

loved your post .. thanks for the pm Big smile

Go to top