Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why the innocents always end up suffering???Sep 6t (Page 2)

msbluff Senior Member
msbluff
msbluff

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
i feel the same as well dadi devil seems like pagul Angrycan't she see how innocent khushi is n i don't even understand why nani is affraid from her that much i think nani have a more powerfull character then dadi davil she raise both of her grandchilds without dadi devil she have more rights on them then everybody else than why not she give a good slap on dadi devil's face n tell all the truth at once please nani ji n send her back to ashrum. i feel bad for anjili n khushi n arnav as well n i didn't understand this as well that what kind of sister is payyal she never take any powerfull stand for khushi but i am also very happy that arnav is taking good care of her now maybe it happense always

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Today's thoughts:

The Zombie Night - IPK Isshtyle...

Dadi - She is hell bent on bringing Shyam home. The zombie like obsession Anjali was portraying today, the same zombie like obsession I saw in her... Shyam seemed to have suck out their brains.

Nani - The only sane one at RM barring Arnav. She is trying to keep calm but it's impossible with two zombies living at home.

Aakash - I can excuse his doubts because he has never seen Shyam's dark side. The Zombies getting to him because nobody put his protective helmet of the complete truth on his head.

Mamiji - I can't excuse her because she has seen Shyam telling Khushi that he will sign divorce paper and leave Anjali for her when Anjali was pregnant. He was not a baby to agree to whatever Khushi said unless he wanted that too. She had her protective helmet, but she took it out when Zombie Anji offered to comb her hair.

Arnav - The victim who is desperately trying to hold on to his protective helmet while Anji and Dadi are clawing at it from both sides.

Khushi - She took off her protective helmet to put it on Arnav's head for extra protection so Anji took a bite out of her brain. But thankfully Arnav plopped the helmet back on time to prevent further contamination...

Me - The other victim, clutching my protective helmet of sanity and fighting with CVs trying to lure me with cute Arshi scenes because I know, the moment I take off the helmet, CVs will chew my brain with nonsensical episodes...

Edited by tia.o - 06 September 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Punkin22BeautyForAshesFazila~

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Wonderful honest post Fuzzy, there is so much going on above and below the surface in IPKKND now.  What is not being said is just as important as what is said.  The storm is getting stronger and the black clouds are rolling swiftly in and there is no escape for anyone in GH or RM.

Shyam is a master at conning other people especially person's like Anjali and Dadi.  Anjali is like a dumb child that only see's with her eyes never with brain and heart.  Dadi is much the same but with her it is judgmental.  She only sees black and white through HER standard.  Shyam plays them like a Violin.

Dadi has a martyr complex, she couldn't save the situation 14 yrs ago but by god she will save the family this time by bringing in Saint Shyam and getting rid of Evil Khushi.  She is blind to her judgmental hate and NOTHING that is said will change her mind.  Only when it is in front of her face will she realize what she has done and Anjali will be the same.  Unfortunately, by then everyone will be battered and bruised.

Each day ArHi grows stronger together, they will weather this storm Fuzzy and one day soon will stand in the light together unconditionally.

Marvelous read dear...StarStarStar

Each day ArHi grows stronger together, they will weather this storm Fuzzy and one day soon will stand in the light together unconditionally.

I am praying for it and soon!!! Only Nani can save them now!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0Fazila~

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
  Wonderful as always dear Fazila !!!! 

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 06 September 2012 at 4:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I just loved the scenes of Arhi beautifully done.. bubbly is garima and arnav's dad kid.. she is just like dadi.. both crazy!!

Some please stick.a.dummy or milk bottle.in anji mouth. Seriously she needs a slap ..I'm hoping khushi would do that and tell her that this is the real world stop living in a.dream land..!! Lol

Fazila~

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
This Stopwa is disgusting! HOW can Khushi be the other women? It is obviouse she loves only Arnav! She dosent want that pervert Shyam! IF he was so good, then why was he agreeing to a divorce?

Akash is a dumb fool! His own Wife told him that Shyam is a liar and he believes Di bhoot and that Stopwa whom he dosent even know? This story is intolerable! I don't want to see that Poojali bitch or Stopwa bitch anymore! They are actually more evil than Shyam! Stupid bimbos!

WHY dosent Khushi ask for buaji's help in exposing Shyam?

This storyline makes no sense! Why does Nani stay quiet? She knows more than this Stopwa bitch! Nani is just a prop now!

Where is Payal and NK? Anjali is the most despicable and selfish bitch alive! Disgusting! Wanting a man who is accused of trying to KILL your brother! You deserve every bad thing you get. You deserve Shyam!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 06 September 2012 at 4:33pm

Fazila~

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Great episode without snake and it will be awesome if no dadi and di there.I must say I scared when he make her sit on the recliner and about to say something .Please don't say postponing marriage...Akash you said you are doubting your brother??Anjali its because of you your family gonna split.How  much damages you will cause that family only because of you...Only because of you snake visited Ashram and met Dadi.You are the one who gave idea...your bother, his life, his wife, his respects everything spoiling because of you.What he did he loved you more than his life do whatever makes you happy.I had feeling that Arshi will be together and they will move to GH.Poor Payal also has to move because she had a husband like Akash never thinks correct and deeply.(Sethi bro incidents occurs only because he didn't have enough back ground check - the magic figure only caught his attention and he accused Khushi  )Now instead of magic figure attention goes to Di and he can't see the fact that Di is acting or black mailing method.

CV's can you do a favor its a story na please  make Arnav lets Di live with her snake but not in RM, she can come whenever she wants but not him and for her safety let Dadi also move with snake and poojali.Can you do that...Let remarriage happen...After that past can blast...Arshi will be together ...

Superb post Fazila...Thanks for PM.You are true why good souls has to face more tests??I am also confused why God make them suffer more?

Fazila~

shruba Senior Member
shruba
shruba

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Koi kuch karo.. iss Cv ke kaaan me to rui ghusa hain ... alibaba mein jaise garam tel dala tha aise dalne ko pari.. I stopped watching whole episoes weeks back .. and nw i think I better stick to arshi scene in youtube ...

BTW Fuzzy I always told you ur OS is life saver ..please update soon Heart

.. You can get a new heading now.. How come one can be so dumb so pathetic .. so irritating etc etc etc at same time its getting to epitome now ..

Fazila~

Go to top