Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

D3 is over for SwaRon fans - Let's QUIT (Page 4)

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
we really shud cal it quits!majority of us are still onto D3 just cz of swaRon and wat we get in return is just TaaRey!!i had alrdy made my mind of not watching taani show..n trust me I no longer have the urge to catch it!the essence of swaRon is tentatively destroyed just to let TR hog all the limelight!a couplle does face tuf tyms..bt emphasising the whole SS realtionship based of MUs..is now getting into my nerves..dey fight pointlessly dragging evn a reckless issue!SS seem to mates of a battle ring 2 me

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
numerous posts..requests doesnt have any lasting effect on the minds of CVs..all we are doin is just wasting time!!in a whole week just a swaRon scene of more than 2mins..dat too it rather confuses me..swaRon's actions 3 lines of dialogues in each week doesnt seem make to understand the fact dat where exactly is it heading??out of the whole episode swaRon scenes make no sense..as to what are they trying to potray!its better quitting than watching our fav being brutually butchered!
Pihu.k11 IF-Rockerz
Pihu.k11
Pihu.k11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY92

<font color="#6600cc">This is a known fact aready !! I don't even know why I'm still watching this show when I know for a fact that nothing good is ever going to happen for SwaRon !! Even TanHa can't satisfy me any more !! All I see is a beautiful fairytale ruined and my favourite characters being turned into strangers !! This is ain't the Swayam and Sharon I knew and understood nor is this the SwaRon I fell in love with !!!</font>

<font color="#ff0066">We all know Palki and the CVs are deliberately doing this just so TaRey can look good !! Well, go ahead and do it cause this much is a fact that TaRey will never be able to match up the craze that SwaRon or KriYansh created !!</font>

<font color="#6600cc">Palki ain't going to listen to us and she will do as she please !! It is obvious that she loves Taani and will do anything to show her on top !! So, we should quit hoping for anything good to happen, especially for SwaRon any more !!!</font>

<font color="#ff0066">I don't know when I'll leave the show completely but this is given fact that SwaRon is dying in my heart !! It's heartbreaking but that's the sad fact !! And truthfully, I'm waiting for
the day that my love for them completely dies off so that I'll be out of this shit !!</font>

<font color="#6600cc">Can't even feel bad for TanHa cause I don't think they care as much as we do to the fact that Swayam and Sharon are being ruined like this !! They're still earning money and go back home happily !! We're the dumb ones, sitting here, crying our hearts out for no good reason !!!</font>

U r absolutely right.. Tani n rey can neva match upto d craze kriyaansh n sharon created... But how does it matters to cv.. Just to make tani's character popular n just to mk rey fall for tani.. Cvs hav butchered hell everything!!
They hav degraded d3 to an extent!!
Wonder,when l CV realise...
There was a time when we all use to wait for d3.. Some for kriyaansh,some for swaron(i m a kriyaanshian),some for viha,some for friendship... There fights use to make us go mad..
It use to connect to us.. There fights even had dat magic!!
Bt now d3 is not less than a big torture.

Kriyaanshians r already heart broken n cvs r planning d same for swaronians...
Y is it so.. Just to mak a new couple... Disgusting!!
After kriyaansh,i m following d3 jus coz somewhere i love swaron too(it heals a bit of pain given to kriyaanshians)n ofcourse kunwar amar..
Bt ab toh heights ho gyi h...
Sick of all dis!!

Edited by Pihu.k11 - 07 September 2012 at 2:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rumeli--

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
i m too fed up, now!!! there should be some limit of torturing, but palki had crossed all!!!
the couple in relation is not at all behaving like couple!!!
i had never thought that seeing swaron on screen, will someday pissed me off!!!! i just cant connect to swaron, y they hell they r fighting and starching it too much!!!!
they r not even giving break from mu, atleast kuch toe romance doe then show mu but no, mu and only mu!!!!
i will see next monday if this continue, then bye swaron & bye to d3!!!

_bellaSwan_

Mahirah Senior Member
Mahirah
Mahirah

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avc380

Fight & misunderstanding make relation strong...
&
think nt only negative side bt positive side also...
Current track going to election and we saw sharon, swayam and rey teamwork...

Wait to kro swaron or bhi close aa jayege...
And some only kriyansh fan chahte he uske jese ham bhi show leave kerde
bt i'm always thinking positive..
And swaron & taarey scence daily dikhte he...

U all r know that.

And Don't post anything without watching next part...
Oh aur kab tak wait kare??? We are not brainless ki ek fiction show ke liye apna pura time waste kare...
And please dont involve Kriyansh fans in all this..they are the most amazingg and super sweet fans ArSha can have

--Rumeli--

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Sabko bevkuf bana ke rkha hai cv's ne!! Angry

rockingal Groupbie
rockingal
rockingal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
fed up with this all. we all know that this SwaRon relationship is going nowhere, other IMP couples get all the screen space and intense scenes and SS are left fighting all the time. JUST FED UP with this all.
LadyStark IF-Rockerz
LadyStark
LadyStark

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
CVS hum sabka popat bana rahe hai ! Dead

Just leave the damn show ! We just can expect anything good from them. They've ruined the SwaRon intensity. R.I.P SwaRon

Edited by SwaRonArsha95 - 08 September 2012 at 12:36am

Go to top