Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

D3 is over for SwaRon fans - Let's QUIT (Page 3)

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Yup.Go Ahead!

Free Urself From ths freakng show , jisko dekh ke entertainment Nae , Bheja Fry Hota.

But Dunt Forget ever Palki Rocks !

proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
already left watching D3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahirah

SaurabhAnuja Groupbie
SaurabhAnuja
SaurabhAnuja

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
 Footloose k waqt lagane laga tha that k ab swaron ek couple ki tarah behave ker rahe h,but again,hum fans ka popat bana diya gaya.. .AngryCry
Actually the truth is that real life,real colg,funny,romantic life,real tadka is missing in d3..Disapprove
No b'days,no outing,no movies,nothing,n more over koi bhi relationship main itane der tak problems nahi chalte hai,both gf n bf wants to solve it as soon as possible,i dnt understand y swaron r not despo to solve problems btwn them..??? CryCry
They not even talk at ni8,no msg,nothing...bas MU'S ho gayi to chwingam ki tarah khichte raho,time lete raho...aur udhar taarey ki love story late shuru ho k bhi finish line tak jaldi pohoch jayegi,aur swaron rahenge apani mu main atake hue...all thanks to cv's n palki mam...jaise vp n avp us chee-vam ki side lete hai,waise ye cv's taarey ko support ker rahe hai..AngryAngryAngry
ohhh goddd...help them(SwaRon) out man...plzzz give some ideas to cv's n palki mam... CryCry

Edited by SaurabhAnuja - 09 September 2012 at 12:23pm

Smiley1279

harshana1 Senior Member
harshana1
harshana1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
It's hard to stay positive because even if something good happens in this new track it'll only be for a little while and than ANOTHER fight and stupid misunderstanding so waiting for that little tiny happy scene is sooo not worth it. And i agree i don't feel bad for tanha i mean they get paid they're dedicated to their roles but they just follow the script try their best and than bye bye back to my life. It's already been a year and a half a decent amount of episodes if it get cancels they won't be heartbroken they're just gonna be like it was a good experience made a lot of friends. While everyone else are just like -_-/ :'(... dissatisfied. I really want everyone to quit and not come back because some promo "looks" good or "looks" like there's "potential". And than lets see how well the show will go. I loved kriyansh and swaron and i don't totally hate tarey but they are NOT enough. It's so bogus how they are trying to make them popular, im not even crazy about swaron anymore i haven't been for a while... There really is no spark now. And if ppl do actually quit palkie will do some interview and "try" to justify what she's doing but i mean she'll just swing the words and everything around. Like i want a fan to interview her or the interviewer should have statements and questions from us and than she can "try" to justify that. So basically no matter what they try to do don't go back to this show. Like i have quit looong time ago but i still see the updates every now and than and i get the gist of what's happening lol and i'm so glad i quit. And the "romantic" scenes ppl got happy over cause it was better than nothing or the promos made it "look" good..man those were pretty ehh/lousy scenes especially compared to how they were before (when they weren't even a couple -_-) So yeah guys just check in every now and than and don't watch the whole show just watch there good scenes on the rare occasion it happens it is faaar less irritating.

Smiley1279

raniramesh Newbie
raniramesh
raniramesh

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonolota_Sen

Guys what are you all waiting for ?

For SwaRon track to improve ?

For Swayam and Sharon to take their relationship ahead and behave like a couple ?

Forget it.

Never gonna happen. Not in this lifetime. SwaRon haven't had a SINGLE substantial happy or romantic moment in a MONTH and are at loggerheads for absolutely NO reason. Instead of a teenage couple in love, they are behaving like a couple in their 30's about to get divorced. 24/7 wohi chik chik laga rehta hai.

I am sick of all this . I am sure you all are too. 

So please let us SwaRon fans all save our time and brainspace and QUIT since Palki maam is intent on making the show for TaRey fans . There is no SwaRon left to be fans of. They have been butchered to make TaRey look good. 

There are hundreds of other shows to seek solace in. Why should we keep begging ? Give our time to a show that doesn't do anything for us and keeps us dissapointing and hurting us all the time ? 

LET US ALL QUIT

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

raniramesh Newbie
raniramesh
raniramesh

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
yes you r right
-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
same here i feel bad for myself 
i m the one whoo fell for swaron ohh god why why 

nd seriously speaking i dnt feel bad for tanha i guess they r happy , they njoy on sets, earn money nd den goo bak home nd again same routine i dnt think they care of swaron nd why should they becoz its great palkhi who make the show lol

i curse the day i fell for swaron seriously...i cnt realate too swaron nemore...its like a vicious cycle...1st noo swaron scenes noo romance just fightss...people deceide too quit...nd the very next day a lovely romantic swaron scene or a dance...people stay ...nd then again they continue with misunderstanings
cvs r just trying too buy us...guess wht they r being sucessful
 i deceided too quit d3 long bak after monsoon special bt like a fool i was nt able too do so :(:(:(  bt cvs just too remind u evryone has der patience level mind it .
cvs u must be making money but u r loosing respect  
period 

raniramesh Newbie
raniramesh
raniramesh

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

AngryAngryAngrywhy the hel all miunderstand always happen to swaron mana sharon bohat impulsive, who aise behave kar rahi he ki use relationship ke bare mei kuch padi hi nahin, it sad to say let them break up kyu ki bar bar who wahin soch they hai they r doin nothing to save their relation ship.jatahum critisize kate hai, palki ik song sequence dikake chup kara deti hai jaise ik bacche ko lolypop dilene ki thara.AngryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAngryAngryAngry

Edited by raniramesh - 06 September 2012 at 10:27pm

Go to top