Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
same here i feel bad for myself 
i m the one whoo fell for swaron ohh god why why 

nd seriously speaking i dnt feel bad for tanha i guess they r happy , they njoy on sets, earn money nd den goo bak home nd again same routine i dnt think they care of swaron nd why should they becoz its great palkhi who make the show lol

i curse the day i fell for swaron seriously...i cnt realate too swaron nemore...its like a vicious cycle...1st noo swaron scenes noo romance just fightss...people deceide too quit...nd the very next day a lovely romantic swaron scene or a dance...people stay ...nd then again they continue with misunderstanings
cvs r just trying too buy us...guess wht they r being sucessful
 i deceided too quit d3 long bak after monsoon special bt like a fool i was nt able too do so :(:(:(  bt cvs just too remind u evryone has der patience level mind it .
cvs u must be making money but u r loosing respect  
period 

raniramesh thumbnail

😡😡😡why the hel all miunderstand always happen to swaron mana sharon bohat impulsive, who aise behave kar rahi he ki use relationship ke bare mei kuch padi hi nahin, it sad to say let them break up kyu ki bar bar who wahin soch they hai they r doin nothing to save their relation ship.jatahum critisize kate hai, palki ik song sequence dikake chup kara deti hai jaise ik bacche ko lolypop dilene ki thara.😡😳😳😳😳😡😡😡

Edited by raniramesh - 11 years ago
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
we really shud cal it quits!majority of us are still onto D3 just cz of swaRon and wat we get in return is just TaaRey!!i had alrdy made my mind of not watching taani show..n trust me I no longer have the urge to catch it!the essence of swaRon is tentatively destroyed just to let TR hog all the limelight!a couplle does face tuf tyms..bt emphasising the whole SS realtionship based of MUs..is now getting into my nerves..dey fight pointlessly dragging evn a reckless issue!SS seem to mates of a battle ring 2 me
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
numerous posts..requests doesnt have any lasting effect on the minds of CVs..all we are doin is just wasting time!!in a whole week just a swaRon scene of more than 2mins..dat too it rather confuses me..swaRon's actions 3 lines of dialogues in each week doesnt seem make to understand the fact dat where exactly is it heading??out of the whole episode swaRon scenes make no sense..as to what are they trying to potray!its better quitting than watching our fav being brutually butchered!
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY92

<font color="#6600cc">This is a known fact aready !! I don't even know why I'm still watching this show when I know for a fact that nothing good is ever going to happen for SwaRon !! Even TanHa can't satisfy me any more !! All I see is a beautiful fairytale ruined and my favourite characters being turned into strangers !! This is ain't the Swayam and Sharon I knew and understood nor is this the SwaRon I fell in love with !!!</font>

<font color="#ff0066">We all know Palki and the CVs are deliberately doing this just so TaRey can look good !! Well, go ahead and do it cause this much is a fact that TaRey will never be able to match up the craze that SwaRon or KriYansh created !!</font>

<font color="#6600cc">Palki ain't going to listen to us and she will do as she please !! It is obvious that she loves Taani and will do anything to show her on top !! So, we should quit hoping for anything good to happen, especially for SwaRon any more !!!</font>

<font color="#ff0066">I don't know when I'll leave the show completely but this is given fact that SwaRon is dying in my heart !! It's heartbreaking but that's the sad fact !! And truthfully, I'm waiting for
the day that my love for them completely dies off so that I'll be out of this shit !!</font>

<font color="#6600cc">Can't even feel bad for TanHa cause I don't think they care as much as we do to the fact that Swayam and Sharon are being ruined like this !! They're still earning money and go back home happily !! We're the dumb ones, sitting here, crying our hearts out for no good reason !!!</font>

U r absolutely right.. Tani n rey can neva match upto d craze kriyaansh n sharon created... But how does it matters to cv.. Just to make tani's character popular n just to mk rey fall for tani.. Cvs hav butchered hell everything!!
They hav degraded d3 to an extent!!
Wonder,when l CV realise...
There was a time when we all use to wait for d3.. Some for kriyaansh,some for swaron(i m a kriyaanshian),some for viha,some for friendship... There fights use to make us go mad..
It use to connect to us.. There fights even had dat magic!!
Bt now d3 is not less than a big torture.

Kriyaanshians r already heart broken n cvs r planning d same for swaronians...
Y is it so.. Just to mak a new couple... Disgusting!!
After kriyaansh,i m following d3 jus coz somewhere i love swaron too(it heals a bit of pain given to kriyaanshians)n ofcourse kunwar amar..
Bt ab toh heights ho gyi h...
Sick of all dis!!
Edited by Pihu.k11 - 11 years ago
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m too fed up, now!!! there should be some limit of torturing, but palki had crossed all!!!
the couple in relation is not at all behaving like couple!!!
i had never thought that seeing swaron on screen, will someday pissed me off!!!! i just cant connect to swaron, y they hell they r fighting and starching it too much!!!!
they r not even giving break from mu, atleast kuch toe romance doe then show mu but no, mu and only mu!!!!
i will see next monday if this continue, then bye swaron & bye to d3!!!

Mahirah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Avc380

Fight & misunderstanding make relation strong...
&
think nt only negative side bt positive side also...
Current track going to election and we saw sharon, swayam and rey teamwork...

Wait to kro swaron or bhi close aa jayege...
And some only kriyansh fan chahte he uske jese ham bhi show leave kerde
bt i'm always thinking positive..
And swaron & taarey scence daily dikhte he...

U all r know that.

And Don't post anything without watching next part...

Oh aur kab tak wait kare??? We are not brainless ki ek fiction show ke liye apna pura time waste kare...
And please dont involve Kriyansh fans in all this..they are the most amazingg and super sweet fans ArSha can have
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sabko bevkuf bana ke rkha hai cv's ne!! ðŸ˜¡

rockingal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
fed up with this all. we all know that this SwaRon relationship is going nowhere, other IMP couples get all the screen space and intense scenes and SS are left fighting all the time. JUST FED UP with this all.
LadyStark thumbnail
CVS hum sabka popat bana rahe hai ! ðŸ¤¢

Just leave the damn show ! We just can expect anything good from them. They've ruined the SwaRon intensity. R.I.P SwaRon
Edited by SwaRonArsha95 - 11 years ago