India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Analyzing Purvi/ Ovi

natkhat_angel Groupbie
natkhat_angel
natkhat_angel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Ovi: She's just a victim of OCD: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Obsession is never a good thing and this girl is clearly obsessed with Arjun.  It isn't completely her fault, what with Savita's upbringing, but she's got a lot of selfish streak in her. She's least bothered by anyone's pains, whether her mother or her family, plainly put, she cares about her obsession. Kinda like the spoiled kid who is bratty and gets whatever she wants. I'm not bashing her character but being in that family what with fights all over the place, she's stringing on the only "love" she could find. She was without a spine for most of the time period and now she'll start with the whole "I will save my marriage" theme. Not really keen on that, although at this moment, nothing's gonna bring ArVi together, at least for now.

Though I think Savita's truth may lead her to at least respect Purvi and her Aai. Let's hope so.

Purvi: Real Indian soap-opera character. And with all the facts against her - left at birth, adopted, cousins like Punni, not much money and love with her boss. Life couldn't be better. She's this extremely far-fetched person who lives to repay her mother. And bada bing bada boom, Ovi tells her to leave Arjun and I'll accept your mother and she accepts. I'm not quite sure a normal human-being would do that but then again this is the great serial goddess. True to the statement "Parents bigger than Love" she's left her guy into the hands of the devil in Prada.

No hatred for either character but it all boils down to the fact that until the whole earlier generation fixes itself, this one will be in shambles. Archana-Manav should get their act together, Savita should stop being a pain in the butt and Damodar needs to at least confront his wife ' cause although I'm not a Neanderthal era person, a man should at least be an equal for his wife. 

The moment Manav and his great conspirator of a mother stop being happy for Ovi and actually understand not only the terms and conditions behind this marriage and the effects of the unhappiness caused by it, I'm sure they'll take Ovi to a psychiatrist and Purvi to a more "normal" person and not God's abode.

Geez... I'm leaving watching the show this ArVi get back together..though its doubtful as of now.

Raina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star Girl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index