Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Fantastic post Kools dear...so good to read your amazing commentry after a long time πŸ˜ƒ...loved each and every part of it πŸ‘

Kools re I was wondering about Arjun's anger..So Arjun is angry over Ovi that she made a deal with Purvi but what about Purvi who agreed to that deal and sold him like a commodity when the other party had already given up.
It was a lost business deal made successful by Purvi..so all the hate from Arjun is going to be on Ovi for this and he is going to be alright with what Purvi did..I am not saying he should not be pissed with Ovi,of course he should be for the deal but shouldn't he be even more pissed with Purvi for screwing him at the nth moment just before marriage and asking him to agree to the deal..Of course it was foolish of Arjun to agree but if Arjun is shown all mellowed down with Purvi then this is really foolish,..
He should be pissed equally with both for making a business deal out of him..
If he is not and only pissed with Ovi and still runs mindlessly behind Purvi without allowing her even to realize what she has really lost ,then Arjun also needs a major reality check..
But wait all men in PR are the these helpless goats in the hand of their lady love..Like Uncle like student..So Student Arjun following his role model uncle Manav's foot-steps..Anything new guess not...

Let me explain to you Jai dearπŸ˜ƒβ€¦β€¦.if a business deal is cracked for the Mahaan AaiπŸ˜‰, then the deal becomes extremely sacredπŸ˜ƒ, 'The Holiness' personified,πŸ˜‰ even if Prince Arjun is used as a commodity in that 'holy' deal, but the same deal cracked for boyfriend, future hubby darlingπŸ˜³β€¦.not worth itπŸ˜³β€¦eh….and should be dealt with contemptπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β€¦so guys out thereπŸ˜ƒ...too badπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear kool,

Where were you all these months?

Well, perhaps your timing for your re-entry,if this is that, is just  right. PR is going to become even more like a Monty Python circus than ever, and what we need is  solid doses of your black humour every now and then. I do a lot of satire/funny stuff too, but I am getting pretty fatigued by now, with over 5 months of yo yoing, and I need to have my batteries recharged. You  are just what the doctor ordered!!

Shyamala

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Kools reporting from base ; Arjun  marries Ovi in PR .

I simply couldn't resist πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after i saw today's episode . 

Archana and Sulochana blessed / not blessed  Ovi with sour , crying faces . You see they wanted Purvi to marry Arjun and this was not acceptable to them . They understood tyaags and tears but what they could simply not understand was why  Purvi had done it .

So Archana came home  and slapped  Purvi . Why you did this o why why why ...she wept profusely . I never wanted you to do tyaags like me . Coz tyaags make  a person unhappy . Very very unhappy . [ so u finally figured it out . congratulations .]

Then Purvi wept and hugged her . She did not mind the slap at all after the tyaag . So what if Aai had slapped her . It was sweet like prasad . Aai should have pumeled her . Still she wouldn't have minded . I did it for you ...she told her Aai . Your khushiyaan .

Archana wept .

Purvi wept .

Sulochana wept .

Then Group Hug guys ! The three women hugged each other and wept profusely and cathartically . They had a good weep after a long time in PR .  And Purvi maintained how it was not her galti .  Justt like Archana insisted to Damodar that the court case on poor unsuspecting Manav was not her galti .

Meanwhile  PrinceArjun heard all about the' deal'  on the speaker phone .  He was totally stunned that the women had swapped him like a baseball card . He heard Purvi asking Ovi about fixing things for her Aai . Ovi assured her she would .

You did sauda of me ! he screamed . You made a deal to get me ...er ... haasil me ! But you can only haasil me . You cannot 'paa' me .

But I  did it only for you Arjun ...said Ovi tearfully .

I love only Purvi !  he screamed digging his nails in her arms .

Prince Arjun was in no mood to listen . He went outside in the rain and bayed like a werewolf to prove his great love . He tore his garlands and banged the car door .

There Purvi wept while watching the rain .

Here Arjun bayed like a werewolf for his love .

Ovi vowed she would make the marriage work from her end .

The others :

Manav was resigned and tired . Thank god one of his daughters had married Prince Arjun ...he was thinking . Now I can sleep .

Damo was sitting with a sadela face . He was sad bcoz Archana was sad . He wanted what his bou wanted . She had wanted Purvi to marry Prince Arjun . So he wanted the same thing .

Teju was  angry with her twin . She kept talking about Prince Arjun and Purvi's great love till Savita came and rightfully shut her up by advising her to focus only on one thing ...the current reality . That Prince Arjun had married their Ovi .

Savita was the only one truly happy for Ovi .

Vinod phoned  DK the sage and told him maganimously that the children have goofed up but the elders have now to accept it and sort out this mess . Life with Manju had brought a lot of maturity in him .

DK the sage was deeply disturbed by the turn of events . He blessed them , the matured soul , but he was deeply disturbed by what his son had done . Last minute he had swapped brides ! That too without telling him ! He made his feelings known to his son .

Purvi made me do it ...Prince Arjun told him excitedly . I didn't wanna do it . Purvi made me .

He was seen telling all and sundry how Purvi had made him do it . 

Prior to that he had been seen giving angry looks to Purvi for making him marry Ovi in a temple during the garlanding ceremony . He had been hopeful that she would catch his eye and stop the wedding but smart Purvi justtt did not look at him .

Scene of the day : Ovi touching Archana's feet and asking for her blessing justtt the way Archana has touched Savita's feet and asked for her blessing after doing exactly what she wanted to do .  Countless times . Er ...especially after running away from the mandap and marrying Manav . Ovi has learnt to pull the rug off one's feet while touching them and asking for blessing from her mother only and wicked me  could not help laughing at Archana's discomfiture . One desreves a taste of one's own medicene now and then .

Truth of the Day ; Spoken by none other than dear Sulo . She wept and told Archu that Purvi was ultimately her daughter !πŸ˜‰ A more profound truth  never  spoken .

Hope of the day :  DK . I  hope he stops his Archana bhakti and gives his bahu full support in making the marraige work . Its high time he makes his lovelorn son see the light that marraige aint no joke and that Purvi sold him for her Aai's happiness . 

I hope DK does an about turn and supports his bahu .

Kools signing off for the day . Enjoy my friends ! I did . Enormously .πŸ˜†

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So great to see you back kools!

even i caught todays epi ... and could not resist rolling my eyes at the k-women weeping ... i had been waiting to see thing episode months back and finally it has happened ... now even i am hoping for DK to knock some sense into all this fools and get arjun to realized that no matter what at the end of the day he married ovi now he must stick to it... and leave the k-women to their self-inflicted misery...
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
kools di varsha di,jai kalapi pls all comm here sacrifice/deal rishta[moral lesson of PR]
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Kools,

First of all, Welcome Back!!! and Congratulations to coming back to your own thread.

Brought back old memories. The one thing I still remember from all your commentaries is the one where you described Manohar and Satish's dad(what's his name, I already forgot), both bald and discussing the reason for their baldness in one of Caribbean beaches sipping to some cold coconut water. πŸ˜†
That scene is forever etched in my memory.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

The PR episodes these days are really weird. My feelings keep changing from hour-to-hour.

Yday I thoroughly laughed at the sheer stupidity of the script when I watched it in the morning and by the end of the day, I was feeling sad.
Today, it seems to be quite the reverse.

I read your commentary in the morning and was in no mood to laugh as I was totally swept away by Purvi's tears. πŸ’”πŸ˜­ The day has gone by, episode has sinked in my head very well, and Guess what? now, it is quite the opposite. πŸ˜†I cannot cry for this moronic characters.😑
I re-read your commentary now and thoroughly laughed. 🀣
🀣🀣🀣

Of course I don't agree to Savita's part, but rest of all of that you wrote was hilarious. 🀣

The best was "
Damo was sitting with a sadela face . He was sad bcoz Archana was sad . He wanted what his bou wanted . She had wanted Purvi to marry Prince Arjun . So he wanted the same thing ."
That guy doesn't have 1 dialogue and somehow you can read what is inside his heart! And how apt!!!πŸ˜†

I would definitely blame Purvi and Arjun for the mess, but I will also blame Archana for today's mess for filling Purvi's head with the senseless teachings of Tyaags and crying her miseries out this in front of this girl always and always for the last 18 years. Every time she went to talk to put some sense into this girl's head, she always ended up doing exactly the  opposite of it.
How many times indirectly it has been trumpeted in front of Purvi that she is an adopted girl. Archana made her feel she had to be indebted to her for her entire life. This is what Archana has done without trying to do it.😑

I am not counting anything on DK. It is better he stays away from his son's married life. Better yet he can go back to Australia with a cigar in 1 hand and a glass of whiskey in the other.πŸ₯±

Here is wishing you peaceful and fun time doing your commentary as long as you enjoy.πŸ˜ƒ
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
laxmifan ...thanks for ur reply .  I  too noticed how innocently  and single mindedly Ovi wanted Arjun and how she believed Purvi  had sacrificed him for her .  Purvi corrected her and told her she had sacrificed for her Aai ...among the two i find Ovi  emotionally weak . Purvi is a very strong girl , true to her character .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bee and shyamla

I  did this commentary bcoz the full forum was down in the dumps and I  wanted to spread a little laughter .😊

Honestly speaking I don't expect anything from PR  . For me it is a show that is a cartoon show ...it lost its charm for me long back .

I just knew it that they are taking ARVI  down the same ARMAN  road of misery .

bee don't be sad . It does not matter to me if we don't see eye to eye on Savita ...all I want is all to have a good laugh . You see the CVs r experts in makinh couples then splitting them then rejoining them briefly in a most ridiculous amoral way then again splitting them once a child comes in the picture . They call it formula . So why not laugh .πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I  do .

Thanks much for remembering my old commentariesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and your warm welcome .πŸ€—