Kool's Commentary : PR Sep 6 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Hema 🤗 am i right

umi 🤗

ur so right umi , even i don't believe in 7 janam ka pyaar but on slow and steady love that starts with marraige

Tulsey i agree that ovi needs to face his wrath . I am not saying that what she did was right . But what Arjun has to realize is that the sauda was made more by the love of his life Purvi who even phoned so late in the night to confirm if the deal still stood and if her Aai will get her happiness . Not once did she ask about Arjun .  So i hope that he forgives Ovi eventually and tells Purvi that u both traded me but the diffrence is that she wanted me and only me while you gave me up .

tayaba why not Sameer Rane ...he is quite handsome .😆

Whomever it might, may be even a new dude for her is ok with me,
But i want her track to be kick start fresh soon.

Doesnt want a triangle love again.

Let as it get ended ,let it end there.

Let Purvi too find happiness in someone.

I just want to see  ovi's one as a ARMAN daughter's life and how she tackles and manages life
How she wins and succeeds in her marriage rather than seeing her as a negative one with the diff shade.

hope the Cvs doesnt make her like one.

This Girl who plays Ovi as much potential I think, Hope the cvs utilize it and show good tracks with her. Though they tried her to paint negative with Villainous shade she managed to come out as victim ith whom we actually sympathized, so hope the Cvs use her rightly in future.

Even archu helping ovi in saving her marriage is fine with me, I know archu lost her own with foolish decisions, still behaves like one, but atleast like she said today,i dont want my daughter to be spoiled by doing the tyaags i did, hopefully if she had learnt anything,
she can help ovi out.

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
Fantastic post Kools dear...so good to read your amazing commentry after a long time 😃...loved each and every part of it 👏
Kools re I was wondering about Arjun's anger..So Arjun is angry over Ovi that she made a deal with Purvi but what about Purvi who agreed to that deal and sold him like a commodity when the other party had already given up.
It was a lost business deal made successful by Purvi..so all the hate from Arjun is going to be on Ovi for this and he is going to be alright with what Purvi did..I am not saying he should not be pissed with Ovi,of course he should be for the deal but shouldn't he be even more pissed with Purvi for screwing him at the nth moment just before marriage and asking him to agree to the deal..Of course it was foolish of Arjun to agree but if Arjun is shown all mellowed down with Purvi then this is really foolish,..
He should be pissed equally with both for making a business deal out of him..
If he is not and only pissed with Ovi and still runs mindlessly behind Purvi without allowing her even to realize what she has really lost ,then Arjun also needs a major reality check..
But wait all men in PR are the these helpless goats in the hand of their lady love..Like Uncle like student..So Student Arjun following his role model uncle Manav's foot-steps..Anything new guess not...

Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago

I agree Kalapi . Completely . Since PR is about about turns I am hoping that DK really stops  devi bhakti and tells Arjun that he cannot afford to hurt Manav who een agreed  to do the kanyadaan for him and make the marraige work .

His sympathy for Puri should go . She ditched his son .

His son is young not him ...he knows some realities of life right . Ovi is very affectionate to him ...DK uncle Dk uncle all the time , how about supporting her for a change .

But DK want to be second Damo 🤣🤣 in waiting...now since Purvi is taken out of the equation, he is at a loss how to get a "mahaan Bou" to unconditionlly support against his Son😃😃

But on a serious note Ovi does look up to him and his'blessing her' today was totally uncalled for...he could be mad at his son, but why Ovi...he has seen her to be born and have been close to her from childhood...don't get this character DK😡
Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Tulsey

thanks Kool
and Thanks for coming back.  I ate the whole chip bag while reading your topic...so gripped...got such a laugh out of it too.

It is good that Arjun heard Purvi.  I just hope that he does not turn back for Purvi again.   He should wait to consummate his marriage to Ovi until he really loves her.   Somewhat Ovi had faulted in getting him into a marriage that he never wanted...so she has to pay a price too.

Tulsey, I agree that it is good that Arjun heard the truth, although for the life of me I can't think why he couldn't put 2 and 2 together...I mean did Purvi just wake up one fine morning and go the sacrifice route. And Archu wasn't unhappy of Purvi/Arjun marriage either, she rather consented…so in the heat of the moment he never realized that something else must have transpired…it seems, Arjun is making it Ovi's fault, when it was Purvi's decision to go that route…He need to realize his 'value' to these girls….yup face the wrath, but actually, both girls should face it…it can;'t be that he continues to pine for Purvi, that will be disgusting under the present circumstance…

Jai , like Kalapi  said Arjun is making it out to be Ovi's fault alone while Purvi is the helpless victim .

It is so not true .

Today she told Archana that she is not as strong as her . But that is untrue . She is a very strong girl . She thought about the deal , put her personal emotions on hold and traded  her man for her mother's happiness .

It takes an effort to make an unemotional decision like that . Only the strong can do it .

Archana has the same strength. She went to invite the Deshmukhs for Purvi's wedding knowing fully well what their reaction will be .

If Manav and now Arjun feel that they are fragile women who need to be protected simply bcoz they cry a lot they are oh so wrong and such fools .

They are both capable of trading men , doing cases on their loved ones for higher goals and in general making them babbling slaves .

This is what i have seen  in this serial till now and like u said he is going the guru's way totally .

Jai , like Kalapi  said Arjun is making it out to be Ovi's fault alone while Purvi is the helpless victim .

It is so not true .

Today she told Archana that she is not as strong as her . But that is untrue . She is a very strong girl . She thought about the deal , put her personal emotions on hold and traded  her man for her mother's happiness .

It takes an effort to make an unemotional decision like that . Only the strong can do it .

While thinking it all thru strategically she was getting all dolled up for wedding...Mehndi, Parlour, jewelry, Saree and all...Why?  Once she went for parlor she did not have to do anything...She could have just called Ovi & Arjun and made the deal ...Why go thru this dress up?

Archana has the same strength. She went to invite the Deshmukhs for Purvi's wedding knowing fully well what their reaction will be .

If Manav and now Arjun feel that they are fragile women who need to be protected simply bcoz they cry a lot they are oh so wrong and such fools .

Tears weaken these 2 men...Emotional atyachar is their biggest weapon 😳

They are both capable of trading men , doing cases on their loved ones for higher goals and in general making them babbling slaves .

This is what i have seen  in this serial till now and like u said he is going the guru's way totally .

Kool and Varsha, you both are absolutely right, Archu and Purvi are very strong characters, emotionally. They cry and take the toughest decisions unemotionally. I find Ovi rather weak emotionally, as she said she was attempting a second suicide and showed instant happiness (reaction wise) and hugged Purvi...
Fabulous commentary Kools, and equally fabulous posts by Kalapi, Masti, Dabulls, Sherma and the whole gang!  I wholeheartedly agree with all of your sentiments.  But I would like to add my sheer and utter disgust for Arjun in this track.  Why is this man so darned selfish?  Why?  He has not betrayed Ovi once, but now twice.  First he dumped Ovi (his childhood/family best friend) like yesterday's garbage when he fell in love with Purvi in a matter of 2 months.  And now, at Mahaan Purvi's request/demand (call it what you will), he coolly proceeds to destroy Ovi's life again without even blinking an eye.  Just because his Mahaan Purvi asked him to marry Ovi, he simply says yes and does it.  What bullcrap!  He keeps saying over and over that he does not love Ovi, then why is he marrying her to destroy her life just to make Purvi happy.  That is sick and down right mean.  He should man up, and just stand up for himself and say if I can't marry Purvi, I will marry no one.  What's wrong in staying single and playing the field for a while.  He just goes from relationship to relationship.  First he got together with Ovi because he did not have the guts to tell her the truth that he was not interested in her and only liked her as a friend.  He kept leading her on and even promised to marry her upon his return from India.  Then he falls in love with Purvi, and didn't have the guts to tell her the truth that he is already betrothed to Ovi.  The whole time he was romancing Purvi, he knew full well that she was ARchana's daughter so he knew that Ovi and Purvi were sisters.  Why did he not disclose this fact to Purvi when he found out that Archana was Ovi's mother.  He continued to romance Purvi and put her in a bad position.  Then when he finally had the guts to admit his love for Purvi and broke off from Ovi he should've stayed committed to that decision.  Instead, one click of Purvi's fingers, and he is ready to jump like a monkey and marry Ovi.  What bullcrap.  Now he is having the nerve to scream and yell at Ovi, what nonsense is this.  The one he should be screaming at is Purvi, not Ovi.  Everyone keeps talking about Purvi's "balidaan" , what about Ovi's sacrifice.  She has sacrificed her relationship with her baba, Teju, her whole family to be with Arjun.  Poor Ovi, really is innocent.  Did you see the way she hugged Purvi because she thought that Purvi was marrying her to Arjun for her happiness, but Purvi's sole reason for doing this is to make Archu happy and no none else. Bottom line is, Arjun is pitiful.  He not doing right by Ovi.  Ovi has never done anything bad to him for him to treat her this way and ruin her life in the process.  
Why can't the CV's come up with a better story line for the youngsters...what is the point of repeating histroy again.  So much foolishness has been shown.  I am thinking that if Ovi had not come to Purvi to ask for Arjun in return of her mother's happiness, Purvi would have been married to Arjun today.

Archana as Purv's mother should have known Purvi better.  She has been saying to Solo that she is scared and worried about Purvi and hoping that she does not do anything stupd.   Why could Archana not have stuck with Purvi and come to the weddng hall with her.  What was the rush for all dressed up Archana to leave Purvi at the parlour.  Why could someone from parlour not invited to come to their house to dress up Purvi and do the facial and hair do??

I just hope that all these CV's are fired after PR is ended.
Originally posted by Tulsey

Why can't the CV's come up with a better story line for the youngsters...what is the point of repeating histroy again.  So much foolishness has been shown.  I am thinking that if Ovi had not come to Purvi to ask for Arjun in return of her mother's happiness, Purvi would have been married to Arjun today.

What if Purvi still wanted Archana to go back with Manav and the only way she thought it would happen is Asking Arjun to marry Ovi...Do u think purvi still would have approached Ovi????  My million $ Q is if she was concerned about Archana and her happiness with Manav Deshmukh family than she should have known not to get involved with Arjun to begin with...Why did she hurt ovi the first time when she was already hurt by Arjun and than Purvi being her sister...Arjun and Purvi both are very very immature and not old enough to get married...Same with Ovi...All 3 are kids...They want to play adult games but do not have maturity to handle adult relationships..

Archana as Purv's mother should have known Purvi better.  She has been saying to Solo that she is scared and worried about Purvi and hoping that she does not do anything stupd.   Why could Archana not have stuck with Purvi and come to the weddng hall with her.  What was the rush for all dressed up Archana to leave Purvi at the parlour.  Why could someone from parlour not invited to come to their house to dress up Purvi and do the facial and hair do??

I just hope that all these CV's are fired after PR is ended.
I dont want to speak abt Archana because she has been really the worst example for any daughter as a mother or a woman.