India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : PR Sep 6 (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I agree Kalapi . Completely . Since PR is about about turns I am hoping that DK really stops  devi bhakti and tells Arjun that he cannot afford to hurt Manav who een agreed  to do the kanyadaan for him and make the marraige work .

His sympathy for Puri should go . She ditched his son .

His son is young not him ...he knows some realities of life right . Ovi is very affectionate to him ...DK uncle Dk uncle all the time , how about supporting her for a change .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverForeverSHINeesherma.Senorita.Afss_94Dabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
sure purvi will give preggo news in these 10 days...it will be more and more drama these 10 days...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyLuvSSeverKalapikoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

princessjojo IF-Dazzler
princessjojo
princessjojo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Arjun should've fallen for Punni. As long as he had money, she wouldn't have let him go, get swapped etc for anyone in the world. The guy would at least not  have been tossed around.

But then again, Arjun is sorta lying in the bed he made. Ovi is a selfish, cunning idiot. Purvi is a selfless for all but Arjun idiot. Ice maiden Purvi does not deserve a passionate (but also somewhat of a weakling) man like Arjun anyway. She needs Sameer Rane who will set her right with his police chadi.  DK must have an ice box inside of him-dunno how he maintains his cool all the time. Manav is not a man at all- na dum hai na akal. Sachin is the most ghatiya of all- Arjun is ultimately paying the price for his deeds.  Damodar was better off as a bewda- at least there was hope that he might have blabbered out the truth in time in his drunk stupor. Vaishali- pagal dad ki pagal beti. Teju has left her brains in her taxi. Archana is awful on multiple counts. The foremost being not slapping Purvi a few more times today. Then there's her pathetic love for pathetic Manav. Then there's her senseless tyaaging. Then there's the remaining list that will never end. Purvi would've been better off without her adoptive family. Heartless idiot that she is, she is also a bechari jo ehsaan tale dub gayi. I rather India's divorce rate be 50% than to have such pathetic,shameful, meaningless, hollow, disgusting, devoid of trust, weak pavitra rishte. Thank god for Varsha running away with Soham- dude got spared of this crap. Unfortunately, uski bhi baari aani hai- gotta pay the price for having 100% faulty genes. I dunno how natural selection let these gems slip by. Oh yes I do- it's just a show after all.

Edited by princessjojo - 06 September 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJaishankarsoap-criticForeverSHINee.Nikki.Tunasnahkoolsadhu1000fansushDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
masti u make me laugh LOL I am waiting for sanskaari purvi to gie those news and you will get my next commentary

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiAfss_94Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
oh princess jojo u made me laugh till tears came in my eyes ...especially sameer rane and his chaddiLOLROFL omg my tummy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessjojo

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
koolPartybut i dont understand the timing of ur commentry restart i mean on day of arjun ovi marriageLOL whats that mean u   restart ur commentry on arju ovi ki shaadi ki khushi meinApprove or ghum meinUnhappyQuestion well well well finally it happen ...acha hua or bura lets wait and see but i dont want arjun running after purvi or purvi  falling in arjun arms i want something new and fresh for purvi ...but a biggg NO FOR INSPECTOR SAMEERThumbs Down .i thought after arjun ovi marriage purvi might dissapear but  madom is still here ...now whats next for ovi ...i think she will regret and purvi will also regret bc i dont think arman gona unite ...but news of savita truth revelation as per latest promo indicate manav will come to know abt savita but i dont think archana will want to live with manav anymore ...once again great commentry koolStar

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 06 September 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverForeverSHINeeshermakoolsadhu1000

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

sure purvi will give preggo news in these 10 days...it will be more and more drama these 10 days...

masti "shub shub bolo"today is arjun ovi marriage day and ur are counting the days of when purvi become pregg with arjun child Ouchby the way how u are sooo sure of purvi pregnancy Confusedi didnt watch some epi of last weak did i miss somethingShocked buttt our purvi is sooo sanskari i cant believe she will ende up doing such act with arjun before marriage its pavitra rishta after all.and if ANY THING LIKE THIS HAPPEN THEN ARCHANA WILL MAKE EARTH AND SKY ONE AND WILL MAKE ARJUN DIVORCE OVI AT ANY COST.SleepySO CONCLUSION IS ITS OVI THE LOSSER.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
thanks Kool
and Thanks for coming back.  I ate the whole chip bag while reading your topic...so gripped...got such a laugh out of it too.

It is good that Arjun heard Purvi.  I just hope that he does not turn back for Purvi again.   He should wait to consummate his marriage to Ovi until he really loves her.   Somewhat Ovi had faulted in getting him into a marriage that he never wanted...so she has to pay a price too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaKalapikoolsadhu1000

Go to top