India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : PR Sep 6 (Page 2)

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
see as sulo said "purvi is akhir archu's daughter"...she will be like archu only...

it is natural for purvi to call ovi...she has to interrupt suhaag raath...

these maa-beti will never stick to their sacrifices/mahanthas/promises...its known story...they will make ovi as villain...

one does balidaana...one makes decisions in anger...to whom they should prove...arjun, you didn't have to marry ovi to prove to purvi...and what you are doing now...again playing with ovi...

doesn't arjun know the condition...purvi told him properly she is doing it for her aai...if its from ovi its a deal...if it is from purvi then it is balidaan...and really don't understand this balidaan...

as its a deal from ovi to purvi...its same deal from purvi to arjun...why panic now arjun...

arjun you can yell only at people whom you think they are yours...you are not yelling at purvi...you are yelling at ovi...for purvi it is just infatuation and you will never be happy with K's sanskars...you better be with ovi...your fate has given you an opportunity, take it...otherwise you will be suffering all lifelong...

Edited by m_masti - 06 September 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmifanJaishankarLuvSSeverKalapiTunasnahkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Kalapi

Purvi's one phonecall and Now Arjun will be calling her as he knows Ovi made a deal with Purvi but So did Purvi accepted and made a deal with Arjun...So why is Arjun mad at Ovi?????  He should be mad @ purvi and himself for getting sucked into one...

Purvi could have said NO and so could he have...But they both chose to make their own deals and sacrifice...Why blame Ovi for their decision and stupid one indeed..

Masti loved your post dear...You make some profound statements...Clap

I feel Teju is going to go against Ovi and start siding with Purvi and rest of the mahan gang...Even Manav is feeling sorry for Purvi...Why???? Did any one of Ks Archu, Sulo and Purvi felt bad for Ovi??? NO they did not...They all were heartless...

Savita was the only one happy for Ovi...

I saw the promo abt Savita's truth coming out...Big deal...Truth comes out with reasonings too...Which people should be willing to listen and accept...Savita the scapegoat tmrw..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 06 September 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiLuvSSeverTunasnah.Senorita.

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Varsha di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
 Varsha , Kalapi , Jai and alll

I  did the commentary coz ilaughed a lot when i saw the episode

Kalapi  I agree totally ...now what ???????????? 

My hope is on Archana's fan DK .  If he has an ounce of maturity in him ...he will tell Arjun some realities of life .

It was very sweet of Ovi to want sasur's ashriwaad . She kept on looking longingly at his face .  i cannot understand why PR insists on showing only Damo as the understanding sasur and that he has a fantastic relationship with Archana . DK and Ovi can have one too .

Why did Arjun not get angry with Purvi the same way ? Why get so wild with the girl who demanded no change in him and accepted him as he was ? Go and ask these questions to ur darling Purvi who sold u like a potato for her Aai's happiness!

Same way why did Purvi phone at their wedding night ? Couldn't the matter wait till morning ?

The drama has only begun guys . LOL I May not do KC regularly but may do it when i laugh a lot . I laughed a lot when Arjun bayed like a werewolf as amelia said . It amused me a lot . LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiLuvSSeverTunasnahsherma.Senorita.Afss_94Dabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
only the mahaan bahus are accepted by sasur...

like damo is sad because archu is sad...dk will be sad because his telepathy with purvi says she is sad...

i don't think DK will do something...if given a chance he will try to break the wedding and get purvi as his DIL...and then he will support bahu...

they are just playing with ovi's emotions like she is a doll...only sanskaris can have emotions in this drama...

really liked the way ovi said good words even after getting treated badly by arjun...

she simply loves you man...and you are the most unfortunate man who wants to change fortune to misfortune...

Edited by m_masti - 06 September 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Senorita.Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Kalapi

Purvi's one phonecall and Now Arjun will be calling her as he knows Ovi made a deal with Purvi but So did Purvi accepted and made a deal with Arjun...So why is Arjun mad at Ovi?????  He should be mad @ purvi and himself for getting sucked into one...

Purvi could have said NO and so could he have...But they both chose to make their own deals and sacrifice...Why blame Ovi for their decision and stupid one indeed..

Masti loved your post dear...You make some profound statements...Clap

I feel Teju is going to go against Ovi and start siding with Purvi and rest of the mahan gang...Even Manav is feeling sorry for Purvi...Why???? Did any one of Ks Archu, Sulo and Purvi felt bad for Ovi??? NO they did not...They all were heartless...

Savita was the only one happy for Ovi...

I saw the promo abt Savita's truth coming out...Big deal...Truth comes out with reasonings too...Which people should be willing to listen and accept...Savita the scapegoat tmrw..

Stupidity yaar…simple stupidity…what Masti said is absolutely correct…balidaan for Purvi, deal for Ovi…why are the scales so different??? The truth is both sisters made deals and Arjun was the 'good' that was exchanged in the process…simply that is the truth. It seems these grown up kids can't handle truth…and they are/were planning to marry…Did they not learn while growing up that any deed brings their own set of responsibilities….if they were ready to marry, they are ready to take responsibility without blaming externally….

Yeah…found Manav and Teju' expression stupid…the 'adults' got married, and Purvi was equally involved in the decision process…so why question it….if I was Manav, I could feel for Purvi and maybe send her in the USA or Canada, away from the environment with a nice study scholarship or something…all 3 staying together only means future headaches….Yes, Savita, was only the sense of reason…she has way too many years of experience….

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmifanm_mastiLuvSSeversherma.Senorita.Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
masti i agree with u that Arjun is a most unfortunate guy who simply does not understand who really wants him and only him

yes Puri 'loves' but she only and truly 'loves' Archana . She traded him .

Ovi wanted to kill herself for him . She is ready to go to any extent for him .

She wants the  marraige to work .

Why did he marry if he was not interested in making the marraige work ...bcoz he did not have guts to refuse Purvi ?

Why ? Is this what pyaar is ? Then isn't it better not to be in love rather than lose ur identity and become so gutless ?

m_mastiLuvSSeverKalapisherma.Senorita.Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Kool…Dk has turned a total 180Confused…it was he openly accepted Ovi, it was he who said that Arjun loved Ovi…then with Purvi and the other Devis in the picture, he got totally mesmerized WinkWinkwith the Diva SamdaanLOL and has flipped big timeBig smile…now, he is acting all stubborn and throwing a tantrum…shouldn't he been asking Arjun questions and justifications long time back, when Arjun just told him, he came to India and fell in love…acting all mature nowD'oh…when, he a businessman who does deals all the time, could have known that Ovi was a better deal anyway...becoming love guru and all and lecturing Manav about closuresWinkWinkBig smile...where was he and his closure with Ovi...seems all his lecturing only applicable to others...Big smile.

m_mastiLuvSSeverJaishankarkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

Go to top