Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 9)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
DKS
neither i give hinnts nor ask for favours

coz  there is a hardwork of the team i respect which i shudnt let out before telecast. is over or shown in sbs/sbb

update on pg 1

Edited by RickyBahl - 06 September 2012 at 12:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ruffledfeathersinnocentgreensanja_herevijji12-DKS-OnepoundChicKookiemonsterprincessunara

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

How much ever any one comes says stop negativity the CV's know better blah blah at the end of the day its the channel & trps call.

They cant dish out rubbish & say that dhamaka will come its not a 3 hours movie etc etc. Since one year there was no problem now we have a problem right ?? So what went wrong then eh ??

People need to accept that we are not fools to accept stupid stuff. We have brains too & we know how to differentiate between the right & wrong ?? we dont want lectures & bashans on it.

Actors have to accept if they are going wrong by feeling sad they will not gain anything specially DB !!!

Im sick of people saying be LOYAL to the show Loyal my foot !!!!!!

Yes the TRP and the loyal fans decide the fate of the show and any thing which affects them has a disastrous impact on the show...

Yes the tracks are confusing and we are still waiting for what we were promised forget the dhamakas..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicshagun-rocksvijji12OnepoundChicKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella27

Originally posted by Harshitha

How much ever any one comes says stop negativity the CV's know better blah blah at the end of the day its the channel & trps call.

They cant dish out rubbish & say that dhamaka will come its not a 3 hours movie etc etc. Since one year there was no problem now we have a problem right ?? So what went wrong then eh ??

People need to accept that we are not fools to accept stupid stuff. We have brains too & we know how to differentiate between the right & wrong ?? we dont want lectures & bashans on it.

Actors have to accept if they are going wrong by feeling sad they will not gain anything specially DB !!!

Im sick of people saying be LOYAL to the show Loyal my foot !!!!!!

ROFL ROFL @ bold ROFL  so true Big smile 

i never understand what is this Loyalty towards a show?
lets jus see the loyalty of makers  to the show.
loyalty and commitment are nevr there in entertainment Industry

Su_Somerholicshagun-rocksCetroniaOnepoundChicKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Mini17 IF-Rockerz
Mini17
Mini17

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Very well needed post!

I personally feel that as actor, these people KNOW that it is a professional hazard to receive both laurels and criticism.  As a public figure, it goes without saying that they are putting themselves out there for "judgment" in any shape or form.  SO, if one can receive laurels and praise, they can certainly expect criticism.  And who is to say criticism is "Bashing" -- some in this forum I have noticed loves to create DRAMA.  Man, they should go work for the production house, or maybe they already are LOL

Khush darling,
Aaap bhi na * blushes Anjali style *
Kaise baat karti hain aap.Wink
You guys are too much...LOLLOLLOL

Er, Good way or Bad way?
Do tells...I am all ears.
Arre yaar I meant you guys are too funny...
Last thing I think this earth needs is someone blushing " DI" style...
So scared of word "DI" these days...
One  such DI is more than enough for all 7 continents...
I simply can't take anything related to word DI anymore...it gives me chills...Dead

@ bold: ROFL It is too good!!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
 according to my belief barun is more mature than forum members!!!!!LOL...he will never CARE for bashing posts if any!!!!!!!!one more thing ...if barun get to see bashing posts against him...then i will say he is very unfortunate...bcs barun bashing posts hardly survive 20 mnts...Cool...nd he manages to see them!!!!!!

Edited by sanja_here - 06 September 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ruffledfeathersheidiSu_SomerholicSaraJLshagun-rocksRickyBahlvijji12gatheringstorm-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicKookiemonsterprincessunara

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJL

Thank youSmile

So, you think that fans somehow came up with this title on their own???
I don't remember when Gul said it, but DB mentioned in her interview when her quitting news came.
as for GH, that's what you think not me.

Look! actors don't go around defending their character like Daljeet did.
If DB would have said it's my job, I would understand, but she went too far.
What about Abbhas? he is playing Shyam, why didn't he ever try to justify???
Fans criticised Khushi, where is Sanaya??? Arnav as well! where is Barun?
The truth is DB can't take criticism, but too bad she should because you know Anjali is weird!

Sorry, if she was bashed people shouldn't, maybe people who bashed were not fans of IPK??? ever thought of that???

Oh yeah I thought it was a name fans came up with. I honestly did not know, but I do believe you.

I honestly don't know why DB defended her character. I thought it was because of the hate mail, but if it's because she can't take criticism then thats her problem.

The problem is the people that bash claim to be fans of IPK. Anyhow, we are allowed to criticize dear. I have no issues with that. Even I don't like some of the storyline.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksSaraJL-DKS-princessunara

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Honest criticism is great...But commenting about actors' personal life shamelessly is disgusting..That is judging and not calling a spade a spade.Smile..

Su_Somerholicrini_katChaituvRahmpisces25-DKS-_TheJoker-

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

My question is If Ph or Cvs visit India forums and see the plight of the forum, they why the heck are we still seeing the same old crap packaged in a new way for 8 months...why are the loopholes still not filled, why is ther a masala of tracks going on the same time, why is there no focus on the leads at all...
Seriously when people say quit bashing or negative crtisism , all I want to say is there is no smoke without fire!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ruffledfeathersheidiSu_SomerholicSaraJLIceflames.A.l.i.a.RickyBahlvijji12Chaituvsanja_here-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicKookiemonster

Go to top