Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 8)

Iceflames IF-Dazzler
Iceflames
Iceflames

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Dont they want an honest feed back??
Didnt they know when they chose this profession that criticism is also part of the parcel??
They cant expect everyone to turn a blind eye to mistakes and only ooh and aah at their work
More than anything else  i am laughing at the forum.We are not thumb sucking infants here.Everyone can think for themselves.So whats the need for the lengthy lectures on what to say and what not to.
Whats wrong in calling a spade a spade.Whats the point in sugar coating the facts?? if people dont want to listen to the truth then its not my concern.I'll say it like it is.

Edited by --Archana-- - 06 September 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicvijji12OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicKookiemonster-DKS-princessunara

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by Rahm

DB can't use her rights by bloody blackmailing 

Oh wow! I didn't realize you knew DB? Wacko

How do you know she blackmailed anyone?

I didn't realize DB also started writing for IPK? Just because she asked for more screen time, doesn't mean she asked for THIS storyline unless of course DB now writes for the show?

Next thing we're going to hear is that DB is the creative/actor/director/producer/promoter/channel of IPK. LOL

And how did u know this LOL

Daljeet was never trying to prove herself off screen. I think the only reason tried to justify Anjali was because she was getting so much hate 

Appreciation and criticism are two sides of the same coin..and thats the trick of this trade!!
Johny you roxxx, buddy.

Areee.. maybe I'm not making myself clear. I think criticism is fine and everyone is entitled to appreciate or criticize as they see fit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

DB can't use her rights by bloody blackmailing 

Oh wow! I didn't realize you knew DB? Wacko

How do you know she blackmailed anyone?

I didn't realize DB also started writing for IPK? Just because she asked for more screen time, doesn't mean she asked for THIS storyline unless of course DB now writes for the show?

Next thing we're going to hear is that DB is the creative/actor/director/producer/promoter/channel of IPK. LOL

And how did u know this LOL

Daljeet was never trying to prove herself off screen. I think the only reason tried to justify Anjali was because she was getting so much hate 

Appreciation and criticism are two sides of the same coin..and thats the trick of this trade!!
Johny you roxxx, buddy.

Areee.. maybe I'm not making myself clear. I think criticism is fine and everyone is entitled to appreciate or criticize as they see fit.
Ditto buddy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahm

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaraJL

Sorry, to quote your post!
What are you saying? are we saying anything different than what we were told by DB,GH and I believe Gul as well...What's wrong with saying DKS??? isn't that what original idea was??? Please!
GH said it on twitter,Gul I think in some interview, same goes to DB.
I don't even understand really!
Then, she should prove that in soap not starts defending her character offline. I mean people hated the way Anjali reacted, DB justified by giving example..That's when really problem started! we were criticising her character.
Of course this will lead to a bigger problem, she should think before giving interviews or justifying character for at least 10 times. This might lead her to bigger problem like now.
I don't know about Akshay and Deepali so can't comment.

You're more than welcome to quote my post. Smile

Huh? They claimed that IPK was Didi Ki Saut? When was this??? GH didn't say it, I think. People were bashing him claiming that that was what the show was.

I think that Daljeet defended her character because she started receiving so much hate mail. Remember she mentions receiving hate mail in the video. She basically wanted to stop that.

Deepali left twitter because of the bashing.

My main point is that as a whole, I think constructive criticism is fine, but a lot of the times we take it too far and attack on a more personal level. If we stopped that, we'd be fine.

sorry to peeping in ,does every thing is necessry to say ,cant we see the didi ki saut  constantly after the kidnaping track! whole redemption was replaced by sympathy track of  a particular character!

GH left the twitter becoz he cant face the reality ,a  professional man never reacts as "dekhna hai tu dekho" for a show to which they claim as their baby!

dont know about deep so cant comment!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicSaraJL-DKS-VintageWineKookiemonsterprincessunara

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

res! Star

edit! 3 cheers 4 dks!

i always ask this nd m repeating this again, pple who make such posts,can they plz define the word loyal, what i have understand is stay silent ,keep praising,keep drooling, keep defending, keep enjoying no matter what , keep claiming as best ,never accepting flaws ,ignoring the _ve points ,pretending to be +ve ,making mahan posts is defined as loyality toward ipkknd!   here a person will telk about realty there he 'll get a oh so reality chek telling him that u r not cvs .cvs know their job they know better!

lemme tell again my mom is loyal with me ,nd she never praises me when m looking a complete disaster before going out ,coz she knows if she'll pretend to be blind pple will make fun of her own daughter!

barun sanaya nd rest cast nd DB(specially) r not children, if sarun think they r true professionals( which i think they r) ,they should br ready for both types of criticism , nd if they actually visit the forum nd according to some oh so intelligent pple they were hurt reading the comments nd they should simply stop coming here if they cant understand the love /respect we give to them ,nd we take out the time from our real life to talk about their reel life characters ,nd about their excellent points most of the time!

nd if barun actually visits the forum then he'll be must aware of the drooling nd appreciating posts made on him,!   

m laughing over a awesome co-incidence ,when ever barun visits he finds pple bashing  his skills ROFL ROFL  ,oh so funny! 

edit ..m not going to show any sympathy for barun! coz he's doesn't need sympathy ,he is a top class actor, better than many nd not batter than many!  i dont sympathize with barun ,i respect him nd as a teenage fan i love him!  m sure he is aware of every thing! 
It is very wrong to point fingers at people ctriticising, they often inspire people to achieve greater glory..

I truly believe that Sarun and others are mature and take it in the right sense...

My mom and sis are in the opposite camp and are a loyal fans  of IPK biggest competitor

Edited by Didikisaut - 06 September 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12OnepoundChicKookiemonsterprincessunara

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaraJL

You're more than welcome to quote my post. Smile

Huh? They claimed that IPK was Didi Ki Saut? When was this??? GH didn't say it, I think. People were bashing him claiming that that was what the show was.

I think that Daljeet defended her character because she started receiving so much hate mail. Remember she mentions receiving hate mail in the video. She basically wanted to stop that.

Deepali left twitter because of the bashing.

My main point is that as a whole, I think constructive criticism is fine, but a lot of the times we take it too far and attack on a more personal level. If we stopped that, we'd be fine.

Thank youSmile

So, you think that fans somehow came up with this title on their own???
I don't remember when Gul said it, but DB mentioned in her interview when her quitting news came.
as for GH, that's what you think not me.

Look! actors don't go around defending their character like Daljeet did.
If DB would have said it's my job, I would understand, but she went too far.
What about Abbhas? he is playing Shyam, why didn't he ever try to justify???
Fans criticised Khushi, where is Sanaya??? Arnav as well! where is Barun?
The truth is DB can't take criticism, but too bad she should because you know Anjali is weird!

Sorry, if she was bashed people shouldn't, maybe people who bashed were not fans of IPK??? ever thought of that???

Edited by SaraJL - 06 September 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholic-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicKookiemonsterprincessunara

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Very well needed post!

I personally feel that as actor, these people KNOW that it is a professional hazard to receive both laurels and criticism.  As a public figure, it goes without saying that they are putting themselves out there for "judgment" in any shape or form.  SO, if one can receive laurels and praise, they can certainly expect criticism.  And who is to say criticism is "Bashing" -- some in this forum I have noticed loves to create DRAMA.  Man, they should go work for the production house, or maybe they already are LOL

Khush darling,
Aaap bhi na * blushes Anjali style *
Kaise baat karti hain aap.Wink
You guys are too much...LOLLOLLOL

Er, Good way or Bad way?
Do tells...I am all ears.
Arre yaar I meant you guys are too funny...
Last thing I think this earth needs is someone blushing " DI" style...
So scared of word "DI" these days...
One  such DI is more than enough for all 7 continents...
I simply can't take anything related to word DI anymore...it gives me chills...Dead

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicSaraJLshagun-rocksvijji12Mini17OnepoundChicKookiemonster-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Please friends sincere request...

This topic is bigger than DB it is the value of having a forum and people expressing their opinions freely...

lets stick to that...

Cheers...
Ab rulayegin kya aap???

Aap bhi na...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksvijji12-DKS-Kookiemonsterprincessunara

Go to top