Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 7)

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

DB can't use her rights by bloody blackmailing 

Oh wow! I didn't realize you knew DB? Wacko

How do you know she blackmailed anyone?

I didn't realize DB also started writing for IPK? Just because she asked for more screen time, doesn't mean she asked for THIS storyline unless of course DB now writes for the show?

Next thing we're going to hear is that DB is the creative/actor/director/producer/promoter/channel of IPK. LOL

And how did u know this LOL

Daljeet was never trying to prove herself off screen. I think the only reason tried to justify Anjali was because she was getting so much hate 

Lol, thats the same thing I said! SHe only tried to justify Anjali cause she was getting so much hate

I think u r personally familiar with the actress character , Ok i agree She did very good to our show by demanding screen space , its her rights u know

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageWineKookiemonster-DKS-princessunara

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

sorry didi ki saut 

I dont like bragging , neither iam desiring to be a star in india Forums
 but Iam from this Film and Tv Industry, mumbai  itself.  I cant name my sources here as its unethical..So whatever i know  is that
Journos from India Forums visit  IPK sets like rangmunch , n telly tadka does.
India Forums Journos give them a brief  idea about his popularity and in front of him they show him some selective posts made in the forum. thats it in their Tablet.

Barun is too tired after reaching home to go through post.. I dont deny  that he might not see but its not that he wakes up daily  with a excitement to see whats written about him. He is not that type of Guy.

I know him from ppl on sets. He is such fun loving bindaas person. He hardly cares what ppl say to him. 
Well yes if they read post they shud know that what the actual situation is but they may be given to read some selective posts..the drooling posts.
ITS NOT IMPORTANT BARUN READS A POST, HE IS JUST AN ACTOR WHO WORKS ACCORDING  SCRIPT.  he has neither negotiated in his life with the PH.

ITS IMPORTANT CREATIVES READ THE POSTS . So u see barun' doesnt pay attention to who ever whether a married women with kids, or  a young teenager fantasizes him. He is very hardworking, loving husband, honest actor on sets. His life is not depended on Posts.

But Cv's need to read the posts and the true posts..
they will get nothing reading Barun-sanaya drooling posts.LOL

and yes they shud read the real reflection of India Forums that is totally angered.
the majority speaks that . Out of 10 posts daily  8 posts are about dissapointments.
that speaks enough,

I am a Sanaya fan.
I love & adore Sanaya.
But I like Barun the person...
He is really cute & sweet person offscreen...
I don't think he will come here,read posts& get offended.
He looks bindaas to me ...
So is SI...
So I don't think he became sad & all that is true...
That's my take on this...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruffledfeathersSu_SomerholicRickyBahl-DKS-princessunara

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Very well needed post!

I personally feel that as actor, these people KNOW that it is a professional hazard to receive both laurels and criticism.  As a public figure, it goes without saying that they are putting themselves out there for "judgment" in any shape or form.  SO, if one can receive laurels and praise, they can certainly expect criticism.  And who is to say criticism is "Bashing" -- some in this forum I have noticed loves to create DRAMA.  Man, they should go work for the production house, or maybe they already are LOL

Khush darling,
Aaap bhi na * blushes Anjali style *
Kaise baat karti hain aap.Wink
You guys are too much...LOLLOLLOL

heidi-DKS-OnepoundChicprincessunara

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

DB can't use her rights by bloody blackmailing 

Oh wow! I didn't realize you knew DB? Wacko

How do you know she blackmailed anyone?

I didn't realize DB also started writing for IPK? Just because she asked for more screen time, doesn't mean she asked for THIS storyline unless of course DB now writes for the show?

Next thing we're going to hear is that DB is the creative/actor/director/producer/promoter/channel of IPK. LOL

And how did u know this LOL

Daljeet was never trying to prove herself off screen. I think the only reason tried to justify Anjali was because she was getting so much hate 

Appreciation and criticism are two sides of the same coin..and thats the trick of this trade!!
Johny you roxxx, buddy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12-DKS-princessunara

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

I think u r personally familiar with the actress character , Ok i agree She did very good to our show by demanding screen space , its her rights u know

No I am not personally familiar with DB. I never gave my opinion on whether it was good or not. I simply stated that as an actor, she had the right to demand more screen space.

The writers are the ones who are lacking because in order to give DB screen space, they are testing the patience of viewers.

I have issues with this storyline. I don't want to see a DKS storyline here. I have always wanted a grand wedding for Arshi. Khushi deserves that much at least. I'm just saying that we are all allowed to voice our opinions, let's just do it in a respectful manner and not attack an actor personally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Very well needed post!

I personally feel that as actor, these people KNOW that it is a professional hazard to receive both laurels and criticism.  As a public figure, it goes without saying that they are putting themselves out there for "judgment" in any shape or form.  SO, if one can receive laurels and praise, they can certainly expect criticism.  And who is to say criticism is "Bashing" -- some in this forum I have noticed loves to create DRAMA.  Man, they should go work for the production house, or maybe they already are LOL

Khush darling,
Aaap bhi na * blushes Anjali style *
Kaise baat karti hain aap.Wink
You guys are too much...LOLLOLLOL

Er, Good way or Bad way?
Do tells...I am all ears.

RickyBahlvijji12-DKS-OnepoundChic

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

How much ever any one comes says stop negativity the CV's know better blah blah at the end of the day its the channel & trps call.

They cant dish out rubbish & say that dhamaka will come its not a 3 hours movie etc etc. Since one year there was no problem now we have a problem right ?? So what went wrong then eh ??

People need to accept that we are not fools to accept stupid stuff. We have brains too & we know how to differentiate between the right & wrong ?? we dont want lectures & bashans on it.

Actors have to accept if they are going wrong by feeling sad they will not gain anything specially DB !!!

Im sick of people saying be LOYAL to the show Loyal my foot !!!!!!

ROFL ROFL @ bold ROFL  so true Big smile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12OnepoundChicKookiemonster-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

DKS bang on

there is nothig wrong in constructive criticism.it is jus well reasoned opinion about actors and whole teams work.there is no hard and core rule that it should have 90% of positive and 10% negative points.
why would an actor feel bad when those inputs are giving a chance to improve  their perfomence
i dont understand why do they have to make requests  give us only positive viwes.and we are not gonna take negative views.then that is the case we have to be delusional like  Anjali and say 'wow mind blowing track is going in IPKKND now'

as u said being in  acting profession they are bound to take both positive and negative views.if the person becomes more aggressive  for negative response it is better for them not to seek any feed back from viewers.this is what happend recently on twitter.finally that person had to leave the twitter

i dont believe in any representatives  making requests on public forums please dont bash the actors.it is everyone's choice.unless and untill it reaches actor's personal life  it is fine

how much ever they try they should accept that present track is not working and it is very visible lead actors are not up to the mark in their performence these days. b coz of this DI saga.and actors are not kids they cry to some people and say 'save us'
Well said viji...

Artists can only learn from criticism...it may be harsh at times but still it will help them in rectifying their mistakes so that they can fulfill their dreams...

Coming to track every one knows the reality..and fans will be doing disservice to hide their annoyance

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicinnocentgreenRickyBahlvijji12OnepoundChicKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Go to top