Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 5)

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Honestly, I think constructive criticism is probably welcomed by actors, PH, etc but I think when actors and whatnot are attacked personally, it's wrong. For example, calling the show Didi Ki Saut is just beyond rude. It's not constructive and it's degrading. Attacking Daljeet, making posts about how she ruined the show, etc is also hurtful. They are human beings and they DO have feelings. Daljeet asking for screen time is fine and is her right. She never asked the writers to write this particular story. Akshay and Deepali have been attacked too and NONE of it is constructive. THAT is the problem.

Sorry, to quote your post!
What are you saying? are we saying anything different than what we were told by DB,GH and I believe Gul as well...What's wrong with saying DKS??? isn't that what original idea was??? Please!
GH said it on twitter,Gul I think in some interview, same goes to DB.
I don't even understand really!
Then, she should prove that in soap not starts defending her character offline. I mean people hated the way Anjali reacted, DB justified by giving example..That's when really problem started! we were criticising her character.
Of course this will lead to a bigger problem, she should think before giving interviews or justifying character for at least 10 times. This might lead her to bigger problem like now.
I don't know about Akshay and Deepali so can't comment.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiSu_Somerholic..Swapnali..vijji12-DKS-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Firstly,I don't buy that any main lead comes here to judge our reactions...
Do they have so much time on hand???
Secondly as long as we are stating our opinion in a polite,decent ,respectful way it's okk...
This is a discussion forum...
Not a fan club...
We have right to express our views about acting ,tracks,storyline.
We have no right to talk about personal lives of actors.
As long as we are respectful it's perfectly normal to express opinions.
So I don't think just by reading posts here actors will be sad...
That's a joke may be...Wink
If cvs come here...
Thank you cvs...
When you know what we love & want...you are still ignoring our views...
So a big thanks for turning ipkknd into SP saasbahu drama...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ruffledfeathersheidiSu_Somerholic..Swapnali..Mini17Rahmvijji12OnepoundChicsbk2Kookiemonster-DKS-princessunara

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

edited page 1
AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Excellent post Monu. All I have to say is that this is not a fan club, its a discussion forum. Stop trying to restrict what people say here. Fans have every right to criticize actors, writers, storylines, etc. That's the point of a discussion forum. If GH can rudely say to the loyal fan "dekhna hai to dekho," we can give them the same message. No one tells them to come here and read what fans say.

For instance, if fans are upset that a certain actress is getting too much screen-time and not delivering in the acting department, and feel she has messed up their favorite show with her contract negotiations (that were made very public when she needed our support), they have every right to express their anger and hurt. 

I don't understand these repeated attempts to get our sympathy, through different means and "sources". I don't think they realize it is working against them. I don't believe these actors come on the forum, search for posts that are not favorable towards them, and cry over it. I'm sure they have a life. This is just another attempt to get us to stop making posts that go against what they are trying to shove down our throats. They will accept false praise over constructive criticism...with such maturity, no wonder the show is going downhill.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiSu_SomerholicIceflames.A.l.i.a.Akanksha-sanja_herevijji12-DKS-Johny.S.RajOnepoundChicsbk2Kookiemonster_SenbonZakura__TheJoker-princessunara

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

DB can't use her rights by bloody blackmailing 

Oh wow! I didn't realize you knew DB? Wacko

How do you know she blackmailed anyone?

I didn't realize DB also started writing for IPK? Just because she asked for more screen time, doesn't mean she asked for THIS storyline unless of course DB now writes for the show?

Next thing we're going to hear is that DB is the creative/actor/director/producer/promoter/channel of IPK. LOL

And how did u know this LOL

Daljeet was never trying to prove herself off screen. I think the only reason tried to justify Anjali was because she was getting so much hate 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi-DKS-Kookiemonsterprincessunara

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
where there are sugary flattery, there will also be criticisms.
they should take things with a pinch of salt...

by letting us know how upset someone is...that would invite more 'comments'... 
positive or negative..learn to deal with it...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiSu_SomerholicIceflamesRickyBahlOnepoundChicKookiemonster-DKS-princessunara

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
We don't have any problem with DB we are frustrated because this story is turning to be DKS and the main character Khushi is sidelined for a parallel character Anjali. It is Khushi and Arnav who brought fans to this show. 

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 06 September 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiSu_Somerholicshagun-rocksinnocentgreenrini_katRahmvijji12sbk2KookiemonsterOnepoundChic-DKS-princessunara.shinchan.

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJL

Sorry, to quote your post!
What are you saying? are we saying anything different than what we were told by DB,GH and I believe Gul as well...What's wrong with saying DKS??? isn't that what original idea was??? Please!
GH said it on twitter,Gul I think in some interview, same goes to DB.
I don't even understand really!
Then, she should prove that in soap not starts defending her character offline. I mean people hated the way Anjali reacted, DB justified by giving example..That's when really problem started! we were criticising her character.
Of course this will lead to a bigger problem, she should think before giving interviews or justifying character for at least 10 times. This might lead her to bigger problem like now.
I don't know about Akshay and Deepali so can't comment.

You're more than welcome to quote my post. Smile

Huh? They claimed that IPK was Didi Ki Saut? When was this??? GH didn't say it, I think. People were bashing him claiming that that was what the show was.

I think that Daljeet defended her character because she started receiving so much hate mail. Remember she mentions receiving hate mail in the video. She basically wanted to stop that.

Deepali left twitter because of the bashing.

My main point is that as a whole, I think constructive criticism is fine, but a lot of the times we take it too far and attack on a more personal level. If we stopped that, we'd be fine.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..BhUvaNarini_katBearNaNaOnepoundChic

Go to top