Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 4)

ruffledfeathers Groupbie
ruffledfeathers
ruffledfeathers

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Agree with your post...

If CVs and PH and so on are visiting this forum so often, surely they can also spend time looking at so many posts constructively mentioning what is wrong about the show and giving suggestions, not to mention so many FF/OS/other creative stuff?

Isn't it very childish to say they don't want to hear criticism?

Well I have just this to say - IF mein aana hai to aao! Enter at your own risk...

Honestly, I am tired of all the PH/CV/certain actors forcing their opinions down my throat - I want to say to them - this is how it works, guys, take it or leave it...grow up please!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12OnepoundChicKookiemonster-DKS-princessunara

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
edited page 1!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Glad you made this post!! Everytime there is a criticism and an honest and constructive one.. there is a hue and cry about criticizing them!! A profession related to media comes with its pros and cons.. you are under public scrutiny all the time.. whether onscreen or off screen and who said it was a easy life.. but its the price for the fame and money associated with it!!

If every praise gives you a kick ass feeling then every criticism should be taken with heed and opportunity for improvement.
I dont say every criticism is constructive.. like personal attacks on Daljeet for asking for more screen space but again lack of PR and failure to maintain confidentiality caused that damage. Once a news reaches the public you can never gauge how they will react.. unfortunately for her. she got the wrath!!

But getting upset over criticism is just ... and we have seen many displays of that over a period of time now!!

Appreciation and criticism are two sides of the same coin..and thats the trick of this trade!!

Edited by jules - 06 September 2012 at 11:48am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anaharuffledfeathersheidiSu_Somerholic-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicsbk2Kookiemonsterprincessunara

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJL

I don't understand that why some actors can't deal with a little criticism based on track and plot???
If we don't like something we'll voice out our opinions. What's a big deal??? This is exactly like What's a big deal if DB asked for more screen space??? you can tell, but fans can't???
I am sorry, but I lost respect for actors don't you care what we think?
There is not always good things about ones acting, not everyone feels the same way.
This is so annoyingDead
be a little professional!

I am not talking about personal life discussion or anything like that, but Criticism based on track, story and plot??

But thats the problem dear. How many posts do you see that have constructive criticism about the show or the actors? 98% of it is bashing lately. Talking about killing off Anjali, how Daljeet ruined the show, how ekta kapoor writer ruined the show, etc etc etc. Where is the constructiveness in all of that? I don't think constructive criticism upsets the actors

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..BhUvaNarini_kat-DKS-

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I second yew DKS...gud post indeed...Clap

Why to keep d PH ppl,Actors in ILLUSION...
I dont understand hows it gonna help them????

Its better to keep them a REALITY CHECK...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heidivijji12-DKS-OnepoundChicKookiemonsterprincessunara

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruffledfeathersheidiinnocentgreenrini_katvijji12-DKS-Kookiemonster

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I thought they are too busy to even take care of themselves. Don't lot of people make thread saying BS / SI was looking tired, and they deserve a break & so on? All I can say is whoever drool over the actors should be flattered if the actors are really visiting IF. If they do, all I want to ask is 'seriously'? I mean a normal person like me sometimes don't have time to logon to IF for days. These actors work 12 hours - 28/29 days a month, and they have time to visit IF? I'd rather catch on my sleep if I were them!

Now assuming they are super humans and they do visit IF, why should be scared to post what we want? It's like a mom is coming to the kids room, and they want to hide their story books and open their textbooks.

From all the interviews I have read of the biggest superstars, they take criticism in a very positive way because that's how they improve their performances. SRK is SRK because he accepts his mistakes and try to rectify it. If the artist assumes that he is a superstar right from his first movie, he might end up becoming like a Viviek (oh.. I just found out he is back to the original spelling now!).

I think more than the bashing posts, the actors will definitely run away looking at the gutter posts on this forum. No offense to the TMs who make those. Frankly, sometimes I enjoy them too, but I'd not enjoy it if it was about me Wink.

I must say truth is stranger than fiction though.. out of 6000+ pages of posts, poor artists only come across the ones 'bashing' them! This seems more forced than the rabba veys these days..

Disclaimer: SRK & Viviek are just used as examples here!

Edited by ILoveHussain - 06 September 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiSu_SomerholicIceflames-DKS-sbk2Kookiemonsterprincessunara

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Please friends sincere request...

This topic is bigger than DB it is the value of having a forum and people expressing their opinions freely...

lets stick to that...

Cheers...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiSu_SomerholicCetroniaIceflamessanja_herevijji12Akanksha-OnepoundChicsbk2KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Rajprincessunara

Go to top