Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 3)

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I don't understand that why some actors can't deal with a little criticism based on track and plot???
If we don't like something we'll voice out our opinions. What's a big deal??? This is exactly like What's a big deal if DB asked for more screen space??? you can tell, but fans can't???
I am sorry, but I lost respect for actors don't you care what we think?
There is not always good things about ones acting, not everyone feels the same way.
This is so annoyingDead
be a little professional!

I am not talking about personal life discussion or anything like that, but Criticism based on track, story and plot??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiCetroniaRickyBahlOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-princessunara

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by Rahm

I have been reading repeatedly as to how the channel, PH and the actors or their representatives visit forums to judge fan's reaction how much of it is true is anybodys guess..

So when they visit us do they only want to listen only to nice and goody goody stuff like wow the show rocks, the actor is exceptional and so on and so forth. Are we as a loyal fans doing justice towards them...

The forum must reflect the reality of life any opinion which is biased or based out of  blind love is only misleading and makes a false impression. Have we learned nothing from Anjali???

Stating the wrong facts will only bring a bad name to the forum and its fans as some one is depending on us for a honest feedback...

what Say???

Honestly, I think constructive criticism is probably welcomed by actors, PH, etc but I think when actors and whatnot are attacked personally, it's wrong. For example, calling the show Didi Ki Saut is just beyond rude. It's not constructive and it's degrading. Attacking Daljeet, making posts about how she ruined the show, etc is also hurtful. They are human beings and they DO have feelings. Daljeet asking for screen time is fine and is her right. She never asked the writers to write this particular story. Akshay and Deepali have been attacked too and NONE of it is constructive. THAT is the problem.

DB can't use her rights by bloody blackmailing 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

heidishagun-rocks-SI-vijji12-DKS-KookiemonsterVintageWineOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Mini17 IF-Rockerz
Mini17
Mini17

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Good one...Smile
Unless and until the actors are not attacked personally, it's not a problem. We can't keep on appreciating the show even if we are not satisfied just for the sake of some important people visiting the forum. As for as actors, when they are in the public life it is bound to happen. they can take the constructive criticism and leave the rest.
After all even Mahatma Gandhi have enemies and other not-to-good (I wouldn't like to name anyone here) have fans liking their work...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholic-SI-vijji12sbk2Kookiemonster-DKS-princessunara

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

It is not the forum SP coffers are full with complaints, I agree that fans are attacking Daljeet but she has to prove it on screen not off it...the TRP figures tell the entire story

If there are complaints, that's fine. Let the writers deal with it, but attacking an actor or a writer personally is wrong. Like poor Gautam Hegde left twitter after being abused on it. How was that constructive?

That's another HUGE misunderstanding. Daljeet was never trying to prove herself off screen. I think the only reason tried to justify Anjali was because she was getting so much hate (remember she mentions getting hate mail and that her hubby was out of town). I'm not a big fan of Daljeets but I honestly felt so bad for her. No one deserves that kind of treatment, not even villains. They're just playing their roles for God's sakes!

And you also didn't get the whole point so let me reiterate. Actors/PH/writers don't just crave praise. They can deal with constructive criticism. Lately though there has HARDLY been ANY constructive criticism and just plain bashing. It's ridiculous.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..BhUvaNarini_kat

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ok edited my post! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

DB can't use her rights by bloody blackmailing 

Oh wow! I didn't realize you knew DB? Wacko

How do you know she blackmailed anyone?

I didn't realize DB also started writing for IPK? Just because she asked for more screen time, doesn't mean she asked for THIS storyline unless of course DB now writes for the show?

Next thing we're going to hear is that DB is the creative/actor/director/producer/promoter/channel of IPK. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..BhUvaNarini_katBearNaNa_TheJoker-

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

EDITED PAGE 1 
KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Very well needed post!

I personally feel that as actor, these people KNOW that it is a professional hazard to receive both laurels and criticism.  As a public figure, it goes without saying that they are putting themselves out there for "judgment" in any shape or form.  SO, if one can receive laurels and praise, they can certainly expect criticism.  And who is to say criticism is "Bashing" -- some in this forum I have noticed loves to create DRAMA.  Man, they should go work for the production house, or maybe they already are LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ruffledfeathersvijji12-SI-Kookiemonster-DKS-OnepoundChicsbk2princessunara

Go to top