Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 28)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Gosh I know i have reserved somewhere as I did not want to lose track of this post but am posting my reply here

Great post DKS and thank you for making it

Sometimes I think some of these so called 'know it all In House Experts' flatter to deceive us They like to play with the emotions and loyalty of some of the really young ones here who cannot differentiate between real and reel and end up showing a herd mentality whether it be criticism or praise. I really do not appreciate the blackmail behind the words. They make the mistake of thinking they are most wanted by all , believe all the adulatory words written about them and end up going on a power trip

Some people lie so much they begin to believe their bullshit Some one should throw some cold water over them and show them the reality of the law of life- If someone comes in tomorrow with even more personal access and inside information then it will be hello hi bye bye to the old to be left to rot in a corner

As for the PH Channel Makers if they really did then I do not see it reflecting on the serial tracks so I have serious doubts they do take advise

So what if an actor gets criticized?

Any actor worth their salt should be mentally strong enough to accept all that comes their way whether it be mindless adulation or needful criticism When iconic figures like Mother Theresa MK Gandhiji and Anna Hazare can be equally revered and scorned what why should actors be spared When even the God's themselves and I mean the spiritual kind for those of you who know only one sort, can be subject to debates discourses and at times even anger then why should mere mortals be spared Is an actor above God?

Unless their fragile egos can't take it in which case they are in the wrong business

Gosh when actors of the stature of Tom Hanks  Helen Mirren or Amitabh Bhachan can be told off by fans and movie critics and mark you they have decades of a distinguished body of work to their name why is it different here? Part of life is the negative and positive yin and yang how else is a person to grow evolve and change if the only thing that will be tolerated is praises You do disservice to the person and make them complacent So for all those who go berserk you are actually hindering a growth

The difference between lunatics fanatics and the sensible viewer is that the lunatic will not see any better the fanatic will not see any bitter and the viewer sees both and thankfully does not froth at the mouth but I doubt people will get the true meaning

The only way I will go crazy over an actor is if I am personally involved with the person or financially invested or their agent else I really don't care what they do No skin off my nose as there are plenty of things happening in my life without having to go kamikazi defending some one who has no clue or couldn't care less about what i say or think of them

Finally expect the bullshit but dont accept it

Thanx swati a wonderful reply...totally agree with each and every point...

The In House Experts are definitely deceiving us..the teenagers can/will be easily fooled by them..I agree they should be shown their rightful place...

PH and channel may hardly visit the forum, if so the track should have been scrapped..may be the PH believes in GH philoshopy of "Dekhna hei toh dekho" and are shoving thing down the audience throat..

Even the greatest of great have been criticized and ridiculed there is nothing new in it...

@Bold-well saidClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserFairyLiquidSoap

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

Sorry DKS, didn't respond earlier...was away from  I-F..
But kudos to you for making this post!
Well, I think the CVs might just be following a 'dekhna hai toh dekho warna mat dekho' formula...
If they continue doing so..then this Titanic is surely not a strong one like it was claimed and looks like it's already hit a ginormous iceberg and is getting ready to sink..
Yes, this is where all my positivity about tha show has gone..I even watched the episodes when the kidnap crap was going on and didn't complain because I knew that the CVs had a problem at that point but now I am going to complain. After standing by its side through thick and thin, if this is the show's way of thanking me then I am soo ready to throw it all in the bin..especially their stupid 'Didi aur uski juice' story which I bet even 1-yr olds wouldn't like!...Urggh! They're driving me crazy in frustration dammit! Angry

Wonderful post DKS! I just hope that after so many wonderful posts like this one, the people in the show learn something, especially you-know-who, and finally pop their bubble!
Thanx Swati...no problem better late than never...

Yes when the mighty Titanic can sink then the show is nothing compared to it...Di is worse than a 5 year old, her nautanki is unbearable...Angry

The show itself is full of negativity and some shades are grey too...yes its Di and her juice/meds/kid/shyam story, her wants and needs are only things important in the show currently..

@bold-yes the bubble should/will burst...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserFairyLiquidSoap

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Bang on post buddyClap
Sach hamesha kadva hota hain but it doesnt mean bitter pills cant be swallowed.

Its democratic world and every one is free to express their views. It doesnt mean if u like something, even I should like it. In any field, or any profession or in real life too a person gets criticized. And in a filed like this where there is huge limelight no one can escape it. Even legendary actors  like Amitabh, Kamal Hassan are criticized in their career. If they had taken it too personal, would they have been what they are today? Criticism is something which should be taken in a positive way. No one is perfect in this world and there will room for improvement always. So if a teacher criticizes a merit student for failing in an exam and if student sulks who will be at loss? Even the master blaster Sachin Tendulkar had to face criticism to such an extent where he was advised to retire. But what happened next? Didnt he prove what he is? Every parent will be loyal to their kids. So if a kid robs or does some mischeif, what a responsible parent is supposed to do? Should he praise and bestow him with gifts for doing a commendable job?

I have been a silent reader in this forum from the first day of the show. I havent seen this uproar among fans in the forum eariler? Why only now? Doesnt it mean the present track is not at working with the viewers? So being loyal means we shouldnt have brain? We shouldnt think? We should praise even if something is going wrong? How can that be being loyal?

Wasnt this show supposed to be a love story of star crossed lovers? Weren't we promised for an intense redemption track for year long atrocities ? Werent we promised for grand wedding of the leads?  Did we get any?  So are the PH being loyal to the viewers?

Fans have been very very patient even during the misunderstanding track expecting redemption track, remarriage with contract being out? So what did we get for being loyal and being patient?

Show is not working because of multiple tracks which is creating lot of confusion. Leads and their tracks are totally being sidelined to accommodate some supporting actor's demands for screen space.Characterization of the characters is not the same anymore. There is no essence that was there one year back. There is no consistency,over night track changes, no logic, many things are forgotten, many bloopers, bad editing, even bad screenplay, direction not up to the mark. So why wont fans criticize? Why didnt the same fans criticize pre-misunderstanding track? What triggered fans to react like this now?

Instead of saying how fans should react, what should be seen and not, better try to focus on what your showing and do that whole heartedly without bending to some supporting actor's demands and losing the essence and the USP of the show.  Then see how will the same fans react.Smile

Yes truth is bitter and very difficul to swallow...democracy does give us the right to exercise our freedom of speech...criticism is a part of professional life..

No redemption and proper wooing and now no grand marriage it is the height of stupidity...the show has become a bro-sis show with too many parallel tracks running at the same time

The PH needs to revert back to the show tagline...it will make every one happy..

Agree DKS, unless the original essence is not bring back, fans cant be happy with the current didi crap
May this Di ka atyachar end soon...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-

Go to top