Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 25)

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Hey DKS I'm really late in replying but I coudnt resist myself coz I have a lot to say on this so firstly thanx for making this topic

Now, I read a post by someone who gives hints that how we fans have "lost" some actor's respect for us coz of all the criticism. How, when any actor visits IF, he/she just see his "bashing" and it puts him/her off. Now here ur question matters that do actors only want laurels and not a true and fair feedback? Are they this insecure or sensitive that they can't criticism in a positive sense? If yes, then I'm sorry to say, they should not be in this profession.

If fans can go gaga over an actor then they have every right to criticise him as well and the actor should take it positively after all it's us fans only who made him/her who he is now.

Actor may be forgotten the FACT...
one thing I cant get how come criticism mean  hate that actor?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you friends for your responses...till now I have been able to reply only to 70% of the replies..

Will revert as I am in office...

OmNaMaSteOm

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveHussain

See this link if you want to have some good laugh

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183424

Thanks dear.. I hv missed this entertainment...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..VintageWine-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
absolutely DKS

we must show them the mirror

otherwise it will be like the emperor's new clothes story

you know that story right?

he was wearing no clothes and people did not have the guts to tell himSmile

ok go sign the petition for IPK and khushi: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183750

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlS.StephyKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

you know what they can see that we criticize but they cant see the reason behind this.. what have i actually got after waiting for more than one year from this show.. nothing except disappointment,,   from the past feb i have got only and only frustration.. nothing else! and why it hurts the PH or CV's to hear the truth! they didnt see the appreciation we did till we were happy!
i am not bringing other shows but lastly i saw 4lions post in Arjun forum saying thank you! they had come here to say thanks too! but now when we want them to come here they dont! if they actually get sad or feel bad that we talk bad about them why dont they just sit and try to understand that what will we actually get by doing all this for a fiction!!!
forget it! they just cant understand the sentiments of fans!! they can never! its us who knows that how pathetic we feel to see the state pf the show like IPKKND which has everything but still nothing!! when i say say they ruined everything am i wrong? dint they ruin the hate marriage track and wated 6 months,,.didnt they ruin the redemption track..!! if that was not enough.. the re-marriage also turned out to be like this.. after waiting more than one year as a viewer not a fan since fans cant criticize what i got? not even a proper marriage of the leads! *sigh* what can i say !! but yes i learnt my lesson.. wont watch any show by this PH anymore!

now coming to actors!! i highly disagree when it come to criticize Barun and Sanaya.. call me biased or whatever!! making thousand post about a person's hair walking talking and yes i have seen ridiculous comments on his personal life too which is a shame!!  its only them who keeps me hooked to the show till now and when we attack we attack with dill aur jaan.. Barun Sobti is probably the one who has got the most bashing as a gift from this forum! thats is the truth and yes if he feels sad for that its totally right! we even spared Abhas.. undertood that Shyam and Abhas ar different but we forgot that Arnav and Barun are not same!
i am sure that man is sensible enough to understand the criticism but yes personal comments are not right and now pls dont tell me that there was not personal remarks about him! Smile

@ Red  couldn't agree more. I mean some ppl call this forum "Sobti shrine" and all but he is the one who is most criticized here.

P.S.  I really don't think he reads posts on IF.

-DKS-

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Originally posted by ILoveHussain

See this link if you want to have some good laugh

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183424

Thanks dear.. I hv missed this entertainment...Big smile

i cant believe i was sleeping like an idiot...missing this thread Cry ...i cant even comment der...its already closed...better see such thread in first look sanja.. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

You said it right buddy. Rishita's comment was like a cherry on the top (east or west, your comments are the best). Nice post. They cannot expect us to say only good words for them. Even the actors cannot demand that from us, but actors should not be bashed making reference to their personal lives. They may also have bad days. Anyways, I feel good. If they visit forum, then we can make comments boldly. By seeing that they can change a lot of things. I don't mind abt barun's hair cut, but if someone does not like that, they can say that. What all these mean, they just want their actor/character to be well groomed as per the business tycoon's lifestyle, so they can demand it.

I am a different type TM, don't know when what I feel. so all of you may feel my posts are contradictory. Sorry for that. But one thing I love the show.

I don't think any actor would ever feel bad for constructive criticism.  From my experience, I don't think so. I do criticize ppl, what is bad in that . If it is for their good, not at all bad. Personally talking, I like barun too much. Even I don't feel, he feels bad for that. If anybody does bad remarks on him personally, then I am not for it, but for the show the CVs don't expect that ppl would take up whatever crap they show. We are spending our valuable time before tv only on the expectation to enjoy and to have some quality time. they may be hardworking (we all are hard working), it is not our responsibility to reward them for their hard work if that hard work is not up to our expectation, but they should make sure that their hard work won't go waste. I love the show, the actors and all the IF members, especially those who keeps an open eye on things and without any hesitation says the truth and for me they are the true lovers of the show. That is it. I like barun very much and for that reason, each and everyone of my family members like him including my husband and my son. My sisters watch the show because of me, my nieces and their cousins and their family members and on and on. how can i love this show more than this (but now the show goes on a track  like I am really worried to face those guys who are watching it for me, but they all like these dramas, so not to worry). Thank you buddy for bearing me. No one would read  this, a bit lengthy. sorry.

Yes an actors personal life need not be discussed or criticised unless and until it has a major/Direct impact on the show..

Barun is mature enough...it is a false propaganda...

We are all moody we may contradict at times as the story itself contradicts...length of the post doesn't mean that it is boring...
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Honestly they should be thankful to the audience who r giving genuine feedback without getting paid.
If they visiting the forum is true then why r they not changing the track n give more importance to the leads which everyone likes to watch? Why didn't they give the redemption track, enormous posts were made for the redemption track, but we got 5 min of apology. 
    Every character is important for the show to run , but not at the cost of the original story line, this is not a love story anymore, now it's  all about one person Di, everyone eats,drinks, take medicines and even Iives only for her? And still they expect to see only appreciation posts, how silly!
    I don't know if someone commented or attacked the actors personally,I didn't see any such things in recent times though. I'm least interested in their personal lives! How silly it is to say that some actor has lost respect for their fans? I think they r mature enough to take the criticism too, but If that is true, then they should know that the fame they got is only because of these  fans. Better learn to respect them! Infact they should thank  their loyal fans who watched the show without the male lead for  almost 2 months and still watching the Di crap!
     As far as I remember , DB herself said in an interview that she is negotiating with PH for more screen space . 
   But i think it's better if ppl  can stop bashing and criticising, discussing abt actors personal lives, if at all it is happening!

Doing a research is indeed costly and they should be glad that we are providing with our feedback for free..

Every character is important and all the supporting staff must assist the leads in their story and not try to hog the limelight..

Many imp tracks were skipped there is a huge disappointment among fans..

Even if DB has not said anything any tom dick and harry will tell what is the changed scenario in the show...

Go to top