Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 24)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

I am tired of ranting today man !! ... I guess few of you would have seen the replies to my post on the spoiler ... they are not ready to learn ... and I don't understand why they are requesting not to criticise... I agree we need to stay from personal life but anything related to show , we have every right to voice out our opinion and suggestions and if they can't take it in good spirit all I have to say is 'Padhna hai toh padho varna aage bado' and I highly doubt Barun regularly visiting IF and even if he visits he would know he is the most appreciated actor on this forum...and as far as his looks costume and all is concerned ppl expect ASR to look royal whats wrong in that!!

I want Gul , Nissar , Arshad and a sensible person from writers team to visit IF and try and understand our POV or atleast make us look what they are trying to achieve !!
I think the Actor rating clearly tells the place he has in our hearts...

Yes if people find it unworthy then better of not going through the forum or post...

@bold-I hope it happens sooner rather than later...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Originally posted by Rahm

Okay putting all this aside

What can we do now? Is there any possible way to get the attention of the writers? Because being frustrated and trps dropping isn't helping.

If the writers only want praises and they get irked by the criticism there's nothing we can do! They only like positive praises and hence I feel perfumes post is just an attempt to have people to stop talking negative about the show.

Like always it backfired. They need to STOP interacting with the audience and  stop paying heed to what people say look at the top shows do they PH go  on India-Forums and read comments about their shows? Post spoilers? They let their work do the talking.

No show has a fan base as vast as IPK, the other top shows have a limited following overseas..they are just family dramas so absolutely anything can be shown but this a different show so they need to always stay in a constant touch with the audience,,,
Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Rahm,

I agree most of us have including me bashed DB/Anji only because DB is as annoying as Anji. Mostly people are more upset at the way DB defended her character. Her rolling eyes and telling people to chill out. That was really off putting. It's like insulting audience intelligence.

I also think she didn't arm twisted the CV's to change the entire story just for her sake. It's every right of an actor to demand screen space but ultimately the decision rests with producers.  The show is DKS as confirmed by GUl,GH and they chose to go ahead with it. We are all just upset that first DB can't act, and second it has been promoted as a love story and now there's no love shown. Audience patience is waning. Most of us were loyal and stuck through the ridiculous kidnapping track so everyone should stop telling us that we need to show loyalty.

And like Sara mentioned where were Barun, Sanaya, Abhas when fans are ripping them apart. Not once I saw Barun come in and say "Please love my character". Anywho I don't beleive he's upset reading IF posts. If he is then I have to say You're not fit for bollywood.  or rather have a thick skin. You know how critics,fans will rip him apart if he's not good. 

Having said that we have every right to criticize ASR. Half the time he looks dazed,unkempt though he's better now. He's in show business for god's sake. A little grooming is all what fans are asking for. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholic-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

I have been reading repeatedly as to how the channel, PH and the actors or their representatives visit forums to judge fan's reaction how much of it is true is anybodys guess..

So when they visit us do they only want to listen only to nice and goody goody stuff like wow the show rocks, the actor is exceptional and so on and so forth. Are we as a loyal fans doing justice towards them...

The forum must reflect the reality of life any opinion which is biased or based out of  blind love is only misleading and makes a false impression. Have we learned nothing from Anjali???

Stating the wrong facts will only bring a bad name to the forum and its fans as some one is depending on us for a honest feedback...

what Say???

Isn't the answer to your questions already in the serial? Just take a look at Anjali's behaviour and you will find your answer there  ... Wink 

If they did visit the forum and took offence to our criticism aren't they behaving like Anjali? Delusional and burying their heads in the sand?

Edited by LadyLaLa - 06 September 2012 at 8:18pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholic..Swapnali..Siri22SeerialLoopsLIKEDMGVintageWineKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I really don't think Sarun will come to IF,read negative posts & will get upset.
They both are too nice,cute & above all cool ...
So In my opinion the probability of happening is low...
I could be wrong...
Barun or Sanaya look so happy all the time ,they might not like such posts...
But they won't take it to heart...
BTW ...in the first place,I don't think they have so much time to come to IF...
They are extremely busy in shooting for ipkknd...so off time they will spend with family right???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..-DKS-

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

DKS bang on

there is nothig wrong in constructive criticism.it is jus well reasoned opinion about actors and whole teams work.there is no hard and core rule that it should have 90% of positive and 10% negative points.
why would an actor feel bad when those inputs are giving a chance to improve  their perfomence
i dont understand why do they have to make requests  give us only positive viwes.and we are not gonna take negative views.then that is the case we have to be delusional like  Anjali and say 'wow mind blowing track is going in IPKKND now'

as u said being in  acting profession they are bound to take both positive and negative views.if the person becomes more aggressive  for negative response it is better for them not to seek any feed back from viewers.this is what happend recently on twitter.finally that person had to leave the twitter

i dont believe in any representatives  making requests on public forums please dont bash the actors.it is everyone's choice.unless and untill it reaches actor's personal life  it is fine

how much ever they try they should accept that present track is not working and it is very visible lead actors are not up to the mark in their performence these days. b coz of this DI saga.and actors are not kids they cry to some people and say 'save us'

I want to say same thing...every time when there are some criticisms ..they call it bashing..otherwise  wait and watch ...be patience...is it a professional world..? they dont try to improve in scripts and  tracks...take audiences as granted...they hv forgotten the previous year..that audiences 's votes gave them max number of star parivaar awards...
if an actor wants more screen space..y r audiences forced to love  it?
if the actor doesnt perform audience's expectation..y cant audience  criticise it?y it is called negative ?
I  m sick of these things...

..Swapnali..Kookiemonster-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hey DKS I'm really late in replying but I coudnt resist myself coz I have a lot to say on this so firstly thanx for making this topic

Now, I read a post by someone who gives hints that how we fans have "lost" some actor's respect for us coz of all the criticism. How, when any actor visits IF, he/she just see his "bashing" and it puts him/her off. Now here ur question matters that do actors only want laurels and not a true and fair feedback? Are they this insecure or sensitive that they can't criticism in a positive sense? If yes, then I'm sorry to say, they should not be in this profession.

If fans can go gaga over an actor then they have every right to criticise him as well and the actor should take it positively after all it's us fans only who made him/her who he is now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholic-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmLIKEDMGKookiemonster

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Hey DKS I'm really late in replying but I coudnt resist myself coz I have a lot to say on this so firstly thanx for making this topic

Now, I read a post by someone who gives hints that how we fans have "lost" some actor's respect for us coz of all the criticism. How, when any actor visits IF, he/she just see his "bashing" and it puts him/her off. Now here ur question matters that do actors only want laurels and not a true and fair feedback? Are they this insecure or sensitive that they can't criticism in a positive sense? If yes, then I'm sorry to say, they should not be in this profession.

If fans can go gaga over an actor then they have every right to criticise him as well and the actor should take it positively after all it's us fans only who made him/her who he is now.

See this link if you want to have some good laugh

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183424

..sur..Kookiemonster-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top