Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 22)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by S.Stephy

I think people should be allowed to give their honest opinions about the show. If I feel the show or something in the show isn't upto the mark, I can't really be saying false positive things to please others.  And if the channel/PH/actors do visit the forum, I think they have a right to receive both positive and negative stuff so that they can have  a balanced view. And then after reading, it is upto them whether they want to change anything or not...

And I don't know whether some opinions in the internet can close the show down. I thought the channel cared only about TRPs and profits. And if the channel still feels they have to shut a show because people are expressing their honest opinions, then I say so be it. Let the show end on a nice note instead of dragging it with unrelated and illogical tracks (there I said the negative stuff).  
opinions on Internet cannot close a show as long as it is generating income the channel is least bothered...

False things can lead to no good...IPK team deserve to hear the truth and only the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephy

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HelloA1

The constructive criticisms always create a zeal for betterment in anyone being criticized. Mom is the best critic in the world even then her enthusiasm sometimes clicks wrong buttons.
               Coming to the fans, they are the best critics an actor (movie/tv/artist/politician etc) can posses. Criticism is costructive and abusing is destructive, they both overlap at one point. When crticism overboards abusing starts.  Amateur critics sometimes trend towards abusing an actor (movie/tv/artist/politician etc) which creates -ve effect on an actor.
            I don't know if IPKKND cast happened to see amateur criticisms or non IPKKND fan abuses, but both of them would definitely click wrong buttons in them, unless they (IPPKND Cast) take constructive criticisms for betterment and discard the amateur criticisms/ abusive verbs.
Yes criticism creates a zeal for betterment...some people take it as a challenge to prove their critics wrong, some take it as a feedback and improve.

Yes criticism can be destructive too but very rarely does it reach the level of destruction...currently the fans are frustrated to say the least...
ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Bang on dks see if in my school or college teachers or lectures r in teaching department their teaching abelities not statisfactory so we go to principle office to discuss that teacher is not presenting what we want so then the p thinks we have to slove the matter in the favour of students same goes with actors n ph. So what do u think my way of ans is apt.

-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Bang on dks see if in my school or college teachers or lectures r in teaching department their teaching abelities not statisfactory so we go to principle office to discuss that teacher is not presenting what we want so then the p thinks we have to slove the matter in the favour of students same goes with actors n ph. So what do u think my way of ans is apt.
Very apt the matters are required to be escalated sometimes to get things set right..

No point in hinding it..

ght_shona_4evr

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

The purpose of saying actors visit this forum is to get fans to start threads drooling and appreciating them now. And scare fans from expressing any honest or constructive criticism. I hope fans are not that gullible.

I don't believe it for a second. Barun is busy as hell, he doesn't even attend any events or award shows and he's going to come here and get "upset" over what fans think of him? He is WAY too cool for that. 

And as Akshay said, he doesn't even know if Sanaya owns a computer. I doubt these actors spend ANY time on IF, they are working 20 hours per day. The rest are spent with their family, Barun himself said that. I'll take his word over anyone else's.

I second your opinion...they may at max drops once in a blue moon but can never be regular...

They hardly have time to rest forget visiting a forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..Kookiemonster

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

I personally cannot believe that BS will sit down and scroll thru' IF !  He might have been shown some selected posts by someone and that is it. 

Even if they do see, I feel any honest person in the creative field will be more satisfied reading criticism on points where he/she is going wrong rather that praises.  Yes probably he/she should decide which might be true criticism or just over the board rude remarks. 

Most of the posts nowadays are simply on the quality of the show / current track and not on BS / SI.  Personally I don't care much about the track as long as they take care of not leaving any unexplained loose ends... many exist in ipkknd land like the recent glass pieces, blood marks, di feet.  These are really silly scenes which could have been simply closed by the story tellers rather than leave the audience wonder as to where, how and why????  I also feel frustated at some characters chosing to keep truth to themselves,  at the female leads shocking statement in the 5th aug episode and at the potrayal of the male lead as a naive young man who has no idea what happens in his own house considering he is actually a harvard educated leading businessman.

Anyways, there are plenty of blogs and facebook pages dedicated to the actors and one visit to them will give any actor a morale boost if they need !!!!!

Yes agreed...

The major criticism currently is related to the track and leads being sidelined...
..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by HelloA1

The constructive criticisms always create a zeal for betterment in anyone being criticized. Mom is the best critic in the world even then her enthusiasm sometimes clicks wrong buttons.
               Coming to the fans, they are the best critics an actor (movie/tv/artist/politician etc) can posses. Criticism is costructive and abusing is destructive, they both overlap at one point. When crticism overboards abusing starts.  Amateur critics sometimes trend towards abusing an actor (movie/tv/artist/politician etc) which creates -ve effect on an actor.
            I don't know if IPKKND cast happened to see amateur criticisms or non IPKKND fan abuses, but both of them would definitely click wrong buttons in them, unless they (IPPKND Cast) take constructive criticisms for betterment and discard the amateur criticisms/ abusive verbs.
Yes criticism creates a zeal for betterment...some people take it as a challenge to prove their critics wrong, some take it as a feedback and improve.

Yes criticism can be destructive too but very rarely does it reach the level of destruction...currently the fans are frustrated to say the least...

Every public figure needs to take flattery and criticism in the right way. I agree criticism can be destructive too, but so could be the amount of love the stars receive from the fans. It's the star's choice how to handle it. Though I personally never have commented on any actor's personal life, I cannot go and stop everyone doing so. Actually, for the public figures hardly anything remains a secret. No matter how much they keep their life private they will always be followed by the media. It's the part & parcel of their jobs.

Everyone knows smoking is SRK's personal choice, but people will talk about it simply because he is a superstar. So if someone is talking about Barun's hair/ walking/ talking what's wrong in that? Finally they are part of an industry where looks matter, or to some extent they are loved purely on the basis of looks, so what if people comment on their appearance? They can read it and accept it or ridicule it. People will always have their opinions, that does not mean that the others who do not share one's opinion have no right to say it.

Edited by ILoveHussain - 06 September 2012 at 5:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicSeerialLoopsKookiemonster-DKS-

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by pisces25

I cannot comment on scenario before Feb but after that I have hardly seen Barun Bashing posts...so have also arose due to him looking all worn out...he is vey mature from the looks of it and would have taken the criticism constructively...

DB is a different issue altoghter, she came up begging for mercy on RM, she negotiated for no body knows for what but a meatier role for sure. So the track is an outcome of her bargain no one can ever deny it. Blaming her for the entire fiasco is upto the individuals to decide..

What happened before Feb?
Trust me there were few topic, 2 weeks back talking about his personal life etc... saying some very insulting things. Other then that there has been hardly any after di nonsense started hence I believe topic maker is just trying to hide and stop this Di bashing.LOL

Yes it issort of her fault but are the creatives and PH that stupid that they fell into her demands.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicrini_kat-DKS-

Go to top