Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 20)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Honest criticism is great...But commenting about actors' personal life shamelessly is disgusting..That is judging and not calling a spade a spade.Smile..

If it is related to the show it is not personal..

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

My question is If Ph or Cvs visit India forums and see the plight of the forum, they why the heck are we still seeing the same old crap packaged in a new way for 8 months...why are the loopholes still not filled, why is ther a masala of tracks going on the same time, why is there no focus on the leads at all...
Seriously when people say quit bashing or negative crtisism , all I want to say is there is no smoke without fire!
Yes there is no smoke without a fire...CV need to introspect...
Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveHussain

Originally posted by pmgsk

I am tired of ranting today man !! ... I guess few of you would have seen the replies to my post on the spoiler ... they are not ready to learn ... and I don't understand why they are requesting not to criticise... I agree we need to stay from personal life but anything related to show , we have every right to voice out our opinion and suggestions and if they can't take it in good spirit all I have to say is 'Padhna hai toh padho varna aage bado' and I highly doubt Barun regularly visiting IF and even if he visits he would know he is the most appreciated actor on this forum...and as far as his looks costume and all is concerned ppl expect ASR to look royal whats wrong in that!!

I want Gul , Nissar , Arshad and a sensible person from writers team to visit IF and try and understand our POV or atleast make us look what they are trying to achieve !!

Hats off to you if you had patience to go through that thread and actually make posts! I tried it once, and understood it's like hitting my head on the wall..

I think the forum needs to understand not to go after every crap of news!

TBH I am not interested in spoilers especially the riddles one...its as confusing as the original track itself LOL...I just put across some points there minutely hoping she will give some info or take our suggestions seriously ... but I realised the entire team is in need of some PR skills...they seriously lack it... this is forum not show fan page and I will give opinions dammit!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholic-DKS-Kookiemonster

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
nice post dear ..

I wonder why they( actros/CVs) don't use the criticism ,positivity! .. they should think about what have changed , why people are criticizing now, while they were praised previously .. so that they can improve their performance .. rather than showing their annoyance , and justifying for no reason..
I'm talking in general not specifically about Barun, his reaction is not confirmed from any valid source ..

For the actress that she tried to justify her stupid character .. It would be better if she learned from Barun .. I remember in one SBB/S interview that he said , I know that people hate Arnav's character and he said that he don't blame them .. he didn't try to justify his character's actions .. It made me respect him more ..

and for Actor/actress/CVs that they don't like the criticizing on their performance and consider it as bashing .. It will be better if they start to learn from Sanaya ..
Her acting was criticized , specially in romantic scenes .. and some people said that her relationship with Mohit ( Personal life ) was the reason ... but I never heard her comments or shows her annoyance from that .. Instead, we noticed a huge improvement in her acting in her romantic scenes.. and people appreciate her for that ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholic-DKS-

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

I am tired of ranting today man !! ... I guess few of you would have seen the replies to my post on the spoiler ... they are not ready to learn ... and I don't understand why they are requesting not to criticise... I agree we need to stay from personal life but anything related to show , we have every right to voice out our opinion and suggestions and if they can't take it in good spirit all I have to say is 'Padhna hai toh padho varna aage bado' and I highly doubt Barun regularly visiting IF and even if he visits he would know he is the most appreciated actor on this forum...and as far as his looks costume and all is concerned ppl expect ASR to look royal whats wrong in that!!

I want Gul , Nissar , Arshad and a sensible person from writers team to visit IF and try and understand our POV or atleast make us look what they are trying to achieve !!

Hats off to you if you had patience to go through that thread and actually make posts! I tried it once, and understood it's like hitting my head on the wall..

TBH I am not interested in spoilers especially the riddles one...its as confusing as the original track itself LOL...I just put across some points there minutely hoping she will give some info or take our suggestions seriously ... but I realised the entire team is in need of some PR skills...they seriously lack it... this is forum not show fan page and I will give opinions dammit!!

Sorry, the last line was not directed towards you.. actually I edited my post after you quoted it...

I basically want to say that the actors probably care the least about what we say or we don't.. from all Barun's interviews he doesn't even believe in the concept of 'fan', so why would he go and read bashing posts selectively? If they want to be praised all the time, won't they hire more people like 'you know who'...

Kookiemonster-DKS-

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
praise it, criticise it, love it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Sorry, the last line was not directed towards you.. actually I edited my post after you quoted it...

I basically want to say that the actors probably care the least about what we say or we don't.. from all Barun's interviews he doesn't even believe in the concept of 'fan', so why would he go and read bashing posts selectively? If they want to be praised all the time, won't they hire more people like 'you know who'...

Oye dear last line with dammit was not for you Smile...its for some IPK team members who want us to stop criticising !!

Edited by pmgsk - 06 September 2012 at 2:11pm

..Swapnali..-DKS-

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
^ I know...

By the way, do you know why 'itna sannata' on this thread now? Smile

I do, I do... Now they have all gone to bang their heads against the wall
  Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: