Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 2)

nanda badgi Senior Member
nanda badgi
nanda badgi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
super like

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi-DKS-

heidi Senior Member
heidi
heidi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i think this is an MU between fans and stars..
we love Sanaya and Barun a lot..but they aare not getting/understanding our love..Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12rini_kat-SI-Kookiemonster-DKS-OnepoundChic

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

I have been reading repeatedly as to how the channel, PH and the actors or their representatives visit forums to judge fan's reaction how much of it is true is anybodys guess..

So when they visit us do they only want to listen only to nice and goody goody stuff like wow the show rocks, the actor is exceptional and so on and so forth. Are we as a loyal fans doing justice towards them...

The forum must reflect the reality of life any opinion which is biased or based out of  blind love is only misleading and makes a false impression. Have we learned nothing from Anjali???

Stating the wrong facts will only bring a bad name to the forum and its fans as some one is depending on us for a honest feedback...

what Say???

Honestly, I think constructive criticism is probably welcomed by actors, PH, etc but I think when actors and whatnot are attacked personally, it's wrong. For example, calling the show Didi Ki Saut is just beyond rude. It's not constructive and it's degrading. Attacking Daljeet, making posts about how she ruined the show, etc is also hurtful. They are human beings and they DO have feelings. Daljeet asking for screen time is fine and is her right. She never asked the writers to write this particular story. Akshay and Deepali have been attacked too and NONE of it is constructive. THAT is the problem.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholickhushboorathinnocentgreen..BhUvaNaRickyBahlsubha_rath2004rini_katForever19-DKS-.x-bumblebee-x.

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Forum must reflect current state of show!!!!viewers choice must be known to cast n crew of show...feedback can reach responsible persons through active forum like this...then only they can improve their work ...to please viewrs...as the forum is only medium through which they can get a sample of larger trp audience choice...deep in our heart each n every members know show is in pathetic state...but some people try to be positive...nd call themselves a loyal fan...a mother will be loyal to child...but does it mean she will cover up all the mistakes of child ??i think who speak their true feelings ...leaving sentmnts to show n actors r only loyal fans...who want improvement of show...truth hurts sometimes...better every one accept it soon...
Loved ur post buddy...I m sure u will have to face an attack frm LOYAL fans here...so best pf luck Big smile
Edit:
I really dnt believe barun being disheartened to see negative post...matter...i believe he is more mature than this...if he visits forum n get negative feedback he will try to sort it out...not being sad on it...ye kiddus believes everything wen it comes to barun... LOL

Edited by sanja_here - 06 September 2012 at 11:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicIceflames.A.l.i.a.RickyBahlNi1234vijji12-DKS-OnepoundChicKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

_Mansi IF-Dazzler
_Mansi
_Mansi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
hmmm ...agree!! but I have never came across  a post where baruns personal life is taken into account...we all fans respect his privacy n we also respect his wife pashmeen...in fact we have started loving barun more coz he loves n respect his wife so much...n abusing is so just not us...!! Ouch 

Edited by mansi894 - 06 September 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-DKS-princessunara

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I, personally, have never really commented on a particular actor's personal life or anything of that sorts. Coz it goes against my own ethics. 

But Yes, If I feel that a particular track or a character is not being molded upto the mark, I'll go on all out and complain. 

Wether, that is bashing or not, it is upto the Mods of this forum to decide, and frankly, I dont care. 

But if I feel something is not right in my favourite show, I will quite obviously voice out my opinion. 

Negative or Positive is in everyone's own perspective. Nobody gets to decide that someone is spreading negativity or people should be spreading positivity. 

People love the show. They'll do everything to preserve it to the best that it was. You cannot deny the fact that if a person is taking out time to actually rant out instead of just being carefree, he/she must really love the show too. 

It's not that the people who just blindly praise are the ones who LOVE the show the most. 

If I love the show and not want it to go downhill, I will scream and shout. Or in other words, Rant. 

The PH or CVs o whatever seeing the posts should know when they are going wrong. As such TRPs tell everything, but they come only once in a week. But here, you get reactions almost instantaneously from the episode. So isn't that a good thing? 

Getting an honest unadulterated opinion is much better than false praises.

Edited by aria009hera - 06 September 2012 at 11:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiSu_SomerholicIceflames-SI-vijji12OnepoundChicKookiemonster-DKS-princessunara

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Actually constructive criticism is good.but people often go off board and start attacking the actors personally... then it becomes a problm...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..BhUvaNakhushboorathRahm-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by Didikisaut

I have been reading repeatedly as to how the channel, PH and the actors or their representatives visit forums to judge fan's reaction how much of it is true is anybodys guess..

So when they visit us do they only want to listen only to nice and goody goody stuff like wow the show rocks, the actor is exceptional and so on and so forth. Are we as a loyal fans doing justice towards them...

The forum must reflect the reality of life any opinion which is biased or based out of  blind love is only misleading and makes a false impression. Have we learned nothing from Anjali???

Stating the wrong facts will only bring a bad name to the forum and its fans as some one is depending on us for a honest feedback...

what Say???

Honestly, I think constructive criticism is probably welcomed by actors, PH, etc but I think when actors and whatnot are attacked personally, it's wrong. For example, calling the show Didi Ki Saut is just beyond rude. It's not constructive and it's degrading. Attacking Daljeet, making posts about how she ruined the show, etc is also hurtful. They are human beings and they DO have feelings. Daljeet asking for screen time is fine and is her right. She never asked the writers to write this particular story. Akshay and Deepali have been attacked too and NONE of it is constructive. THAT is the problem.
It is not the forum SP coffers are full with complaints, I agree that fans are attacking Daljeet but she has to prove it on screen not off it...the TRP figures tell the entire story

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heidishagun-rocksvijji12-SI-KookiemonsterJohny.S.RajOnepoundChicprincessunara

Go to top